• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - RAM lOTl - They're nice robots, they chose to stay.

Fjordson

Fuck man, first three songs are great so far. Give Life Back to Music felt like classic Daft Punk to me, but Game of Love wasn't (in a good way) Very chill. And Giorgio has some great relaxed sections as well.

Hieberrr

Not going to lie, I teared up at the end. That harmony is amazing. Also Beyond is ok so far.

U00iQrR.png

Toge

Anyone else think this album will be a slow-ish burner? Maybe not HAA "omfg this is way ahead of time" when we listened to it 4 years later, but I think in a years time we will look at this album and go wow.

Dicer

Banned
Anyone else think this album will be a slow-ish burner? Maybe not HAA "omfg this is way ahead of time" when we listened to it 4 years later, but I think in a years time we will look at this album and go wow.

I'm saying wow right now...

Edit: Holy shit @ contact....what a way to close.

This is amazing stuff.
Loved it overall.

Doin' it right might be my favorite track. Will have to listen obsessively for a month to figure it out.

I am going to listen to the stream later but I love reading the impressions keep posting. Everyone is super positive on the track album and their favorite track so far.

IceCold

I'm at motherboard and the album is incredible. I feel like buying the vinyl version and I don't even own a record player.

The album version of get lucky is also orders of magnitude better than the radio edit

Wazzy

Banned
On Lose Youself To Dance and I was very meh about it until the "c'mon, c'mon" stuff came in. Now I'm loving ittttttttttttttttttttt.

Stoze

I was kinda disappointed listening to the first half, but from Lose Yourself to Dance onwards is near perfect. Didn't care for Game of Love, Within, and Instant Crush, but they may grow on me with more listens.

Touch, Contact, and Motherboard are brilliant.

tanuki

It's a bit ridiculous how easy it is to download the itunes stream. I would've thought Apple would have the audio locked up better.

The album finishes much stronger than it starts. Fragments of Time has a great Yacht Rock feel to it. Thought Michael McDonald was gonna drop in on the track at one point.

I expected Giorgio and Contact to be awesome, but this is beyond my expectations.
Motherboard is also excellent, and album version of Get Lucky is so much better than that crippled radio edit

Top Bottom