• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - RAM lOTl - They're nice robots, they chose to stay.

Dreaver

You know what's funny? Get Lucky is probably the 'worst' song on the album for me, and I LOVE that song (listened to it at least 250 times) and the full version is even way better. That's how amazing this album is, god-tier.
I'm on my third play through right now. I seriously can't believe how awesome this album is, it's very varied as well.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Anyone have the list of who collaborated on each track?

1. “Give Life Back to Music” (featuring Nile Rodgers)
2. “The Game of Love”
3. “Giorgio by Moroder” (featuring Giorgio Moroder)
4. “Within” (featuring Chilly Gonzales)
5. “Instant Crush” (featuring Julian Casablancas)
6. “Lose Yourself to Dance” (featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
7. “Touch” (featuring Paul Williams)
8. “Get Lucky” (featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
9. “Beyond”
10. “Motherboard”
11. “Fragments of Time” (featuring Todd Edwards)
12. “Doin’ It Right” (featuring Panda Bear)
13. “Contact” (featuring DJ Falcon)

kaskade

I'm on Touch right now. You guys are making me damn excited to hear the last two songs. I know Doin' it right was going to be awesome just from that little leak. Full version of Get Lucky coming up next. Let's see how much more awesome.

Wazzy

Banned
Instant Crush, Doin it Right and Contact are my favourites. So fucking amazing. The rest I'll need to re listen and see where I place them.

Mr. F

Banned
Are the vocals in the radio/album version of Get Lucky different or is it just my rose-tinted robot helmet? Pharrell sounds a lot more animated/punchier in the verses.

Either way album version kicks ass.

5. “Instant Crush” (featuring Julian Casablancas)

Ah! No wonder I felt a wave of neon pink flowing through my headphones during that track. This album is hitting the feels much more second time through now that I am no longer focused on how it wasn't what I was expecting at all.

Yousefb

how do I access the stream? I see nothing on itunes or the album page :\ Help!

edit: nevermind working after multiple tries lol

jett

D-Member
I think this album might be stronger work than Discovery...I can't say with certainty yet, it's just too different.

I've listened the album once. My ranking so far:

1. CONTACT

2. Instant Crush
3. Giorgio by Moroder
4. Give Back Life to Music
5. Doin' it Right
6. Get Lucky
7. Beyond

I cannot rank the others because I need more time to get used to them. Overall, it's a fantastic, great, incredible album.

MattDoza

how do I access the stream? I see nothing on itunes or the album page :\ Help!

edit: nevermind working after multiple tries lol

It's on their artist page, not the album page. Confused me at first too. See Kyaw's post if you still find yourself lost.

Top Bottom