• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanDaDan | Discussion Thread

Draugoth

Gold Member

filters:quality(95)format(webp)

Seems this will be the second big anime of the year. Seems worth having a thread on it

How to Watch Dandadan​

First off, Dandadan will premiere in the United States on Thursday, October 3. This is due to the time difference between Japan as locals will get to check out the show there on Friday, October 4. As for timing, Dandadan is expected to start streaming stateside at 12:00pm ET or 9:00 am PT.

As for where you can watch it, you have quite a few picks. So for the full list, you can find it below:

• Hulu
  • Crunchyroll
  • Netflix

In other regions, streaming services like ADN and Muse Asia will oversee the release of Dandadan. As for the United States, you have three streaming services to choose from. Netflix has confirmed it will release an English dub for Dandadan, but no word on a dub has been given by the other streaming services.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Watched the 1st ep, know nothing about the source material but kinda feels like FLCL. Binged a bunch of 1st eps today this re:zero and Danmachi are my favs so far. Looking forward to bleach, blue lock and shangri-la as well.

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
Watched first episode

Animation, Plot, Comedy, Action, Music, etc are all

michael fassbender perfection GIF

I'm so happy that they were able to adapt the manga perfectly so far

I'm a HUGE fan of the manga

Also that OP is fantastic and catchy as hell

And I'm happy they kept the fanservice in 👀

Last edited:
Top Bottom