• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Spoiler Thread - Farewell, spoiler tags of despair!

Acid08

Banned
yup. endings are good tho. and you can just watch tv or something while you're doing it.
Yeah I've been watching hockey all day while doing it. And now that I don't have to hang out with anyone it should cut down on the time more. Hopefully I only need two or three more playthroughs.

Jintor

i assume it was all above board though because taka would never have agreed to anything inappropriate for a school environment

Acid08

Banned
Which would y'all recommend doing first: all presents or all gallery items? Just got the 999 coin trophy so I figure I can get one taken care of. Also, for the presents, do you have to have one of each on you to get the trophy or is it enough to have unlocked it from the machine but have zero on you?

Edit: I have 7 presents left to unlock btw. Have to pump in 85 coins for a 0% chance of repeating.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Which would y'all recommend doing first: all presents or all gallery items? Just got the 999 coin trophy so I figure I can get one taken care of. Also, for the presents, do you have to have one of each on you to get the trophy or is it enough to have unlocked it from the machine but have zero on you?

As long as you received the gift from the machine, it counts. You don't need one in your possession.

PK Gaming

tumblr_n2g86bW1HR1rez2veo1_500.jpg

Edit: I have 7 presents left to unlock btw. Have to pump in 85 coins for a 0% chance of repeating.
Gallery first, you'll need almost all your coins to finish it.

PKrockin

You can't really have any development if the game goes well here's your chance for some development, NOPE NEVERMIND HE'S DEAD. NO QUESTIONS. JUST GIVE US YOUR DESPAIR INDUCED TEARS.
Well, he could have had some character development after Mondo's death, but instead he got... uh... I still dunno what the hell that was.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished the game and I loved, loved, loved it. I wonder what that world-changing event was... Is it okay to google-search it, or will I spoil Danganronpa 2 if I do that?

Houk

NISA
do they apply to people not in california

Of course. Just put "Move to California (or to a lesser degree, Canada or Texas)" at the front and it all still applies.

Also, I saw some posts floating around elsewhere on the Internet that may or may not have confirmed Celeste's voice actress. I'm surprised I didn't see it pop up here...

Jintor

Of course. Just put "Move to California (or to a lesser degree, Canada or Texas)" at the front and it all still applies.

Also, I saw some posts floating around elsewhere on the Internet that may or may not have confirmed Celeste's voice actress. I'm surprised I didn't see it pop up here...

I think that one popped up in the OT.

Well, he could have had some character development after Mondo's death, but instead he got... uh... I still dunno what the hell that was.

Well yeah, Ishida could have been a good vessel for character development for him.

Develop his own method of dealing with grief by infusing himself with the soul of his first friend (but really it was like he just developed the ability to awkwardly swear), learn that his friend will always be with him and power down from there.

But instead, he just dies cause I guess Hagakure was too important to not kill off instead.

Interviews!

Erica Harlacher (Kyoko)

Kaiji Tang (Yasuhiro)

Sean Chiplock (Ishimaru)

PS: DanganRonpa voice actors are friggin awesome.

The Sean Chiplock one was pretty interesting to listen to.

I think that might just be my favorite piece of DR fanart ever, so thanks for that.

SolarKnight, as an enlightened one you are completely immune to DR spoilers. So if it's not too much of an inconvenience... can you post great DR art that you happen to come across?

Well sure, kind doing that already :p

It's weird no real romantic relationships really started up cause I do wonder what her reaction would be have been while watching them getting all hot and bothered, lol.

Would anyone even be able to get all hot and bothered knowing a Doraemon-voiced robo bear with a despair fetish is watching you do the thing tho

W
Would anyone even be able to get all hot and bothered knowing a Doraemon-voiced robo bear with a despair fetish is watching you do the thing tho

I dunno, seeing the one you love got all doki doki with get murdered or execution seems pretty despair inducing enough for Junko.

Cause really the closest this has to happening is Aoi and Sakura and Ishimaru and Mondo, lol.

DaBoss

I think Danganronpa IF should be considered spoiler territory as well (I don't see it mentioned in the OP). I just realized something that was written in it that was mind-blowing.

I think Danganronpa IF should be considered spoiler territory as well (I don't see it mentioned in the OP). I just realized something that was written in it that was mind-blowing.

The only spoiler I remember IF having about something other than DR1 is an offhand spoiler of Zero at the end, what is the thing that you mean?

I mean, we could add it to the "don't spoiler" list if you guys want to wait until the SDR2 release to read it but spoilers of it are pretty inoffensive really.

DaBoss

The only spoiler I remember IF having about something other than DR1 is an offhand spoiler of Zero at the end, what is the thing that you mean?

I mean, we could add it to the "don't spoiler" list if you guys want to wait until the SDR2 release to read it but spoilers of it are pretty inoffensive really.
That one part where (Danganronpa IF SPOILER)
Chihiro explicitly says Monokuma's AI program was made by him.

People would theorize about that kind of stuff, so I think that would be pretty spoiler-y.

Figured you could've meant that, although that's the only mention of it ever that I know. Like I said, if you guys really want to have IF spoiler tagged until the future SDR2 topic then go ahead.

PK Gaming

I thought she only got off on despair. People being doki doki is kinda the opposite of despair. :p

Hahahaha, are you kidding?

Makoto: I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm new to this...
Hina: (sigh) Just get out Makoto.

or

Byakuya: You know what? I shouldn't have even bothered.
Toko: B-but master I took FOURTEEN SHOWERS for this, please don't go :(

Hahahaha, are you kidding?

Makoto: I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm new to this...
Hina: (sigh) Just get out Makoto.

or

Byakuya: You know what? I shouldn't have even bothered.
Toko: B-but master I took FOURTEEN SHOWERS for this, please don't go :(

I meant actual touchy feelings relationships. Not the weird ones we have here.

I mean, the closest ones we actually get are Sakura x Aoi and Ishimaru x Mondo and those aren't really normal anyway.

What about sex tapes as a murder motive

No, I would not murder someone to get my hands on them.

Top Bottom