• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Spoiler Thread - Farewell, spoiler tags of despair!

BrrRIm1CEAAK3_X.jpg

BTW, I won this at NISA's panel at AX over the weekend.

The Danganronpa panel was pretty fun too.

Feep made a fun appearance as well. Too bad you disappeared by the end before I could call you a Super Duper Prick
and mention how great a job you did

Also one of my friends bought me this from artist alley~

Feep

Banned
BTW, I won this at NISA's panel at AX over the weekend.

The Danganronpa panel was pretty fun too.

Feep made a fun appearance as well. Too bad you disappeared by the end before I could call you a Super Duper Prick
and mention how great a job you did

Also one of my friends bought me this from artist alley~
I was hanging out near the front after the panel! You should have said hiiii

DaBoss

I've been keeping my mind busy with other things that I am fine with the wait for DR2 lol.

So do you guys think Another Episode will get localized?

I've been keeping my mind busy with other things that I am fine with the wait for DR2 lol.

So do you guys think Another Episode will get localized?

It'll seem silly that it wouldn't. Unless Spike Chunsoft does something stupid like including text as images or something and make it unlocalizable.

I predict NISA will announce it by the latest at their annual press event in March of next year.

Yeah, it seems like a no-brainer. It would probably be a fairly easy localization too, since it seems most of the gameplay is action/puzzle.

It's canon and it plays like a third person shooter. Kinda RE4 style.

No seriously.

WAIT WHAT!
Is it safe watching trailers?

EDIT:

The most recent trailer should do a good job of answering your questions. Doesn't have any DR2 spoilers.

And yes, it's canon.

Thanks!

EDIT 2:
WHAT THE MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOOD!
So you play as the girl in the sofa of ONE scene in the original game, and it explains
the world's destruction from the first game
and you even encounter and control
Toko
all in third person action/shooter?
What is this madness and when does it release here.

And thanks for putting it in big screen from the satrt to avoid spoilers. Im afraid that even looking on youtube for things that have nothing to do I find related videos of DR2. No really, was wacthing some doctor who scene the other day and voila. Fuck youtube.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
WAIT WHAT!
Is it safe watching trailers?

EDIT:

Thanks!

EDIT 2:
WHAT THE MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOOD!
So you play as the girl in the sofa of ONE scene in the original game, and it explains
the world's destruction from the first game
and you even encounter and control
Toko
all in third person action/shooter?
What is this madness and when does it release here.

That girl is Makoto's sister. :p

Alfredo

I was disturbed by the apparent dearth of WWE x Danganronpa crossover content on the Internet, so I went on a journey to correct this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PnM3N6URTQ

I got as close as I could with Smackdown vs Raw 2010's editor, as that's the only modern wrestling game I have, lol.

I want to make a whole DR wrestling storyline, but the modern WWE games don't let you mix genders in matches, so it's difficult...

I was disturbed by the apparent dearth of WWE x Danganronpa crossover content on the Internet, so I went on a journey to correct this.

A noble cause indeed.

This is the only other one I know of.

All I have is 2006 so I don't think I'd have much luck making anything myself!

edit: also that junko entrance is beautiful

Funny story on how I met DanganRonpa:

There is this guy who I chat with and usually try to show him things about videogames and stuff, and he told he was watching an anime based on a videogame. So I went to look it up in Wikipedia and was sad to find that the game was on PSP. Anyway, sometime passed, and suddenly in a Total Drama (a Canadian show about teenagers who compete in challenges and one of them gets eliminated each episode) group in Facebook everyone was talking about Dangan Ronpa. For the next two months I think everyone was still doing DR related art stuff, jokes, having a profile picture of a character, etc. and it was now more of a DR group than a Total Drama one. I was really tired of hearing "JUNKO IS THE ONE BEHIND EVERYTHING" and "WHY DID HE/SHE DIED" (in Spanish of course) so one day I talked with the guy that first told me about DR and since I loved Persona 4 we made a promise to watch the other's anime. Despite being somewhat spoilered, I really enjoyed the anime. My favorite characters were Celestia, Ishimaru, Togami, Leon and Kirigiri. (Note: I don't have a Vita but I have read lots of pages of this thread, have watched the DR Abridged series and know about some of the planned executions of other characters.)

Even today still, there are some people who are still crazy about DR in the Total Drama group but I think most of them don't even realize it was originally a game lol Only like three people know there are two games coming to Vita and have profile pictures of the characters (there's this anime-loving girl who always posts fanart about KomaHina or a pairing written like that). Ah and I went to a convention some weeks ago and the only DR merchandise were Monokuma hats, Monokuma pins, Monokuma plushes, etc. lol and there were a guy and girl cosplaying as Monokuma and Usami. :p

Mendrox

Funny story on how I met DanganRonpa:

There is this guy who I chat with and usually try to show him things about videogames and stuff, and he told he was watching an anime based on a videogame. So I went to look it up in Wikipedia and was sad to find that the game was on PSP. Anyway, sometime passed, and suddenly in a Total Drama (a Canadian show about teenagers who compete in challenges and one of them gets eliminated each episode) group in Facebook everyone was talking about Dangan Ronpa. For the next two months I think everyone was still doing DR related art stuff, jokes, having a profile picture of a character, etc. and it was now more of a DR group than a Total Drama one. I was really tired of hearing "JUNKO IS THE ONE BEHIND EVERYTHING" and "WHY DID HE/SHE DIED" (in Spanish of course) so one day I talked with the guy that first told me about DR and since I loved Persona 4 we made a promise to watch the other's anime. Despite being somewhat spoilered, I really enjoyed the anime. My favorite characters were Celestia, Ishimaru, Togami, Leon and Kirigiri. (Note: I don't have a Vita but I have read lots of pages of this thread, have watched the DR Abridged series and know about some of the planned executions of other characters.)

Even today still, there are some people who are still crazy about DR in the Total Drama group but I think most of them don't even realize it was originally a game lol Only like three people know there are two games coming to Vita and have profile pictures of the characters (there's this anime-loving girl who always posts fanart about KomaHina or a pairing written like that). Ah and I went to a convention some weeks ago and the only DR merchandise were Monokuma hats, Monokuma pins, Monokuma plushes, etc. lol and there were a guy and girl cosplaying as Monokuma and Usami. :p

Play the game, the anime was shit. Way too far paced and the character exposition wasn't there either...

Play the game, the anime was shit. Way too far paced and the character exposition wasn't there either...
I would, I really want to see some of the characters' backstory in the Free Time Events, but I don't have money for a Vita and the game right now. Still, I have read the manga (the one who puts the game in the perspective of Leon, Mondo/Ishimaru and Celes) and watched the alternative ending.

Only one month left, and I've avoided all DR2 spoilers! Though the way people talk about certain characters kinda gives away that they are gonna play a big role, but at least one of those characters is super obvious, at least to me.

But I feel like the spoilers are gonna be more prevalent in this last month...

*spoiler guard intensifies*

Top Bottom