• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT++| Bearer of...Seek...Seek...Lest

v1perz53

Ugh, someone in my class who also plays this game was talking earlier today about using cheat engine to get weapons early today. I almost wish I was willing to use a program like this (but only on my offline characters, not that I ever PvP anyway besides getting invaded), because I find the most tedious part of the game to be the time from starting a new character until when you get the weapon you want to use for the rest of the game. For example, I really want to try out a hex build with the Silverblack spear, but I would have to have a random weapon to use through Heide's, Huntsman, Harvest Valley and half of Earthen Peak, and I would need that weapon to be good enough to kill three bosses with. Not hard or anything, but I have used all the beginning weapons to death and they bore me to tears, especially if I don't take the time to unlock Melentia and Lenigrast for the weapons they sell as well.

I don't think I am hurting anyone by giving myself a Silverblack Spear on a fully offline character once I get to Majula, but I don't like the idea of using something like cheat engine. I guess I just wish there were a few more sneaky skips to get forward quickly to get specific weapons via an item like the Master Key in Dark Souls 1. I would kill for a way to get to Earthen Peak or Tseldora (even Doors of Pharos would be fine) from Majula.

Sick.
And fucking tired.
Of getting invaded.
Over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over.

Apparently the entire fucking game is now the belfry.

Could always just play offline. Or burn an effigy. I guess burning the effigy is the more "honorable" route, does it prevent co-op type stuff/all online interactions or just invasions?

onken

Sick.
And fucking tired.
Of getting invaded.

Buy the Japanese PC version and choose "my region only" - all your invasion worries will be over. I think only me and 2 other guys actually own this version of the game (which suits me fine).

Sick.
And fucking tired.
Of getting invaded.

Play offline :p

So I finished this game at last. I was doing basically no walkthroughs/gear guides at all (except where to go when I got completely stuck) so I'm sure it was probably the most inefficient run in history but I had a great time with it. I was at about 50 hours, SL 160 when I beat the last boss. I'm sure I was over leveled because it was a cake walk. Checking out some of the DLC stuff then will have a poke around in NG+

Is there any better light armor I should be aiming for? I currently have penal mask, Alva armor, vengarl's gloves/leggings. Only the Alva is upgraded because the other stuff needs twinkling titanite and I used all of mine maxing out my black knight greatsword.

Wow, it took me over 80 hours my first time, but I searched ever crevasse, ever area, I went in depth trying to find as much as I could. I got stuck a few times and wondered aimlessly for hours till I finally found my way. I think I was around 200, and I died over 250 times I think. Most deaths due to
Ancient & Vendrick
. My second character who beat NG++ is at 80 hours and my current who beat NG+ and the first DLC is at like 50 hours. I put way too much time in this game heh.

Ugh, someone in my class who also plays this game was talking earlier today about using cheat engine to get weapons early today. I almost wish I was willing to use a program like this (but only on my offline characters, not that I ever PvP anyway besides getting invaded), because I find the most tedious part of the game to be the time from starting a new character until when you get the weapon you want to use for the rest of the game. For example, I really want to try out a hex build with the Silverblack spear, but I would have to have a random weapon to use through Heide's, Huntsman, Harvest Valley and half of Earthen Peak, and I would need that weapon to be good enough to kill three bosses with. Not hard or anything, but I have used all the beginning weapons to death and they bore me to tears, especially if I don't take the time to unlock Melentia and Lenigrast for the weapons they sell as well.

I don't think I am hurting anyone by giving myself a Silverblack Spear on a fully offline character once I get to Majula, but I don't like the idea of using something like cheat engine. I guess I just wish there were a few more sneaky skips to get forward quickly to get specific weapons via an item like the Master Key in Dark Souls 1. I would kill for a way to get to Earthen Peak or Tseldora (even Doors of Pharos would be fine) from Majula.

Could always just play offline. Or burn an effigy. I guess burning the effigy is the more "honorable" route, does it prevent co-op type stuff/all online interactions or just invasions?

You could co-op those bosses if you really want to make it easier on yourself :p. As for burning effigies I don't think it negates invasions completely, it just puts you at the bottom of the invasion list, like Way of the White did, I think. And it does it for all world connections, co-op included. It's a trade-off, it would be overused if it cut off invasions but kept co-op.

v1perz53

You could co-op those bosses if you really want to make it easier on yourself :p. As for burning effigies I don't think it negates invasions completely, it just puts you at the bottom of the invasion list, like Way of the White did, I think. And it does it for all world connections, co-op included. It's a trade-off, it would be overused if it cut off invasions but kept co-op.

Eh, given that the bosses in question are Dragonrider, Skeleton Kings and Covetous Demon, I would feel pretty silly summoning for any of those. Dragonrider is basically the easiest boss in a souls game, Skeleton Kings are pretty simple once you get the hang of it, and Covetous Demon never attacks you for a second if you know the "break the pots with prisoners" trick.

Though I could co-op for the annoying runs up to the bosses, that would make it go a bit faster. Actually not a bad idea at all.

You could go offline till you get to the fog outside the boss room, then quit and go back online, then both of you wear the name-engraved ring and summon him that may work.

My experience is that if I am going to get invaded, it happens within seconds of going online in a specific area. Looking at you Belfrys. I really don't like the invasion system in Souls games, but that is for another post I guess. I feel like it is too low risk for the invader and too high risk for the invadee given invader has to choose to do it and invadee has no say in the matter.

onken

Wow, it took me over 80 hours my first time, but I searched ever crevasse, ever area, I went in depth trying to find as much as I could. I got stuck a few times and wondered aimlessly for hours till I finally found my way. I think I was around 200, and I died over 250 times I think. Most deaths due to
Ancient & Vendrick
. My second character who beat NG++ is at 80 hours and my current who beat NG+ and the first DLC is at like 50 hours. I put way too much time in this game heh.

Yeah I dread to think how many times I died, how do I even see that?

v1perz53

Yeah I dread to think how many times I died, how do I even see that?

If you go offline, the obelisk in Majula that normally says global death count will just say your own death count. I don't know if it combines every death or is just for your current NG+ or NG++ run or whatever though.

Eh, given that the bosses in question are Dragonrider, Skeleton Kings and Covetous Demon, I would feel pretty silly summoning for any of those. Dragonrider is basically the easiest boss in a souls game, Skeleton Kings are pretty simple once you get the hang of it, and Covetous Demon never attacks you for a second if you know the "break the pots with prisoners" trick.

Though I could co-op for the annoying runs up to the bosses, that would make it go a bit faster. Actually not a bad idea at all.

My experience is that if I am going to get invaded, it happens within seconds of going online in a specific area. Looking at you Belfrys. I really don't like the invasion system in Souls games, but that is for another post I guess. I feel like it is too low risk for the invader and too high risk for the invadee given invader has to choose to do it and invadee has no say in the matter.

Well, that's the point of invasions, you're not supposed to really have a say, it's like a home invasions basically, just with your world rather than your home. But I do agree with the low risk part, if the invader dies their bloodstain is where they used the red eye orb(which is usually near their bonfire if they want to have as low risk as possible) whereas your bloodstain is where you die. However, you do have the ability to heal, and can use seed of the giants to turn the tide of battle, which is pretty nifty. I just wish going offline/online was easier than it currently is.

v1perz53

Well, that's the point of invasions, you're not supposed to really have a say, it's like a home invasions basically, just with your world rather than your home. But I do agree with the low risk part, if the invader dies their bloodstain is where they used the red eye orb(which is usually near their bonfire if they want to have as low risk as possible) whereas your bloodstain is where you die. However, you do have the ability to heal, and can use seed of the giants to turn the tide of battle, which is pretty nifty. I just wish going offline/online was easier than it currently is.

Eh I guess I'll just talk about it now. I think the major problem with the invasion system is how unbalanced it is towards the invader. As an invader you can control where your bloodstain is to basically make invasions a 0 risk proposition, and without a Seed of the Tree of giants you are totally immune to almost all of the dangers a host has to face in their world. Yet you as an invader are knowingly coming into someone else's game who is trying to progress and trying to more or less screw them over. I think there should be more negative consequences for being kind of a jerk and invading people, but there aren't.

On the other hand, as the person getting invaded, sure you can heal but a good invader shouldn't let you. Since invaders can't be attacked by other enemies in your world, it is only their own fault if they let you get away enough to heal. And anyway, they can invade you when you are deep into clearing towards the boss, with almost no estus or spell uses left. The host is clearly at a disadvantage, they have limited fighting arenas because any place where enemies are still alive is a no go and they might currently be low on weapon durability, spell use or health because they weren't expecting this invasion. Sure you can use a Seed, but it isn't exactly a plentiful item and I know I don't check for spawns after every invasion. Plus, an invader was prepared for PvP. They might have stamina grass and resins on their hotbar with a fully upgraded weapon, while the host is in PvE mode because invasions are infrequent, with a +3 weapon because they aren't going to use it for much longer and no buffs anywhere on their hotbar.

There is also a harsh penalty to the person getting invaded. If they have a bloodstain down and get invaded, they lose whatever souls were there (this was solved in Dark Souls 1 by no invasions if you were hollow). If you are deep in the level, you drop all your souls and have to fight back to them, potentially losing your souls also. And now in Dark Souls 2, you lose some of your max HP and are prevented from summoning co-op partners until you use an Effigy (but can still be invaded!). All this compounds with the fact that you gain almost nothing from successfully repelling an invasion as the host. I guess at higher levels you gain a decent amount of souls, but early on you get a couple thousand souls at best.

Now don't get me wrong. I ENJOY invasions. I like PvP (I don't generally seek it myself, but I find it fun). The ONLY reason I post all this is because academically I don't see how the invasion system is any good. Why in the world would someone even want to play online? Why not just play offline until the fog door, then take the 30 seconds or so it takes to go online if you do need help with a boss, summon and continue? A little bit more trouble, sure, but worth it? I played through Dark Souls 1 and 2 the first time completely offline, because I don't like summoning help the first time I kill a boss (I would rather overcome challenges myself) and the invasion system was silly to me. I have to assume many players did the same, because why bother with invasions?

For a game that works so much better when everyone is connected, I wish this system was more fine tuned so that there is no reason not to want to play online. Sorry for the massive post, just always a bit of a sticking point of mine about the Souls games. I am sure other people will have plenty of counterpoints and I absolutely welcome them, if I am wrong in my thought process I would love to hear why!

You could go offline till you get to the fog outside the boss room, then quit and go back online, then both of you wear the name-engraved ring and summon him that may work.

Oh don't worry, we get invaded faster than we can summon.
Which makes me wonder what the hell the point is of the dried finger -- the timer can't seriously just be the time it takes to die and spawn again.

We just abandoned those characters anyway. We like to experiment, ie, have a whole bunch of sets of equipment some of which may not be particularly sensible, which leaves us massively underleveled (Fuck Soul Memory with an iron pole), so even when we do get a hit on an enemy it does lol for damage.
Not to mention I guess there's some bullshit mist ring that makes you invincible the entire roll cycle. Why have armor at that point?

NOTE: My annoyance isn't that we are being invaded. That's to be expected, it's Dark Souls. It's that literally there is an invasion every 3 minutes. It's just pissing me off.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
..NOTE: My annoyance isn't that we are being invaded. That's to be expected, it's Dark Souls. It's that literally there is an invasion every 3 minutes. It's just pissing me off.

Its partly the Dark Souls 2 community too, I got invaded twice by the same person in Dragon Aerie a few days ago while I was farming.

Dick invaders, that's all I can say.

Edit: That too after helping countless hosts against
FUME
(like I spent 7+ hours just for that), I get these invaders?

NEO0MJ

Totally agree but still looks like he was just added later and somewhat dont fit in my perception in the game to fit the alonnes and iron kings lore.

In their weapons' description it was mentioned that the King entertained guests from faraway lands, and that every now and then from among the riffraff and Charlatans true masters speared. I don't think the Alonne knights were the ones meant by this description but rather Sir Alonne.

Hypron

pinwheel.jpg

'sup

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
100% this.

I am constantly using them and I hate myself for it, but DS2's tendency to fuck you over with lame gank squads and/or sketchy hit detection means that you kind of have to stoop to its level to avoid heartache and bullshittery.
That's one of the reasons why I had no misgivings about poison/toxic clouding the gank squad on my solo Company of Champs guy. Fuck these assholes, if they're going to be cheap, then so will I.

v1perz53

That's one of the reasons why I had no misgivings about poison/toxic clouding the gank squad on my solo Company of Champs guy. Fuck these assholes, if they're going to be cheap, then so will I.

I wish company of champions didn't block co-op. Seems kind of silly since you can drop the covenant at any time to do some co-op and re-join after without losing progress in that covenant. Seems like it wouldn't be that hard to disable awestone drops during co-op but maybe it really is and I don't know what I'm talking about. I mean, this is the developer that tied weapon durability to the number of frames of animation leading to the 60 FPS durability bug, so who knows how things are actually coded.

Eh I guess I'll just talk about it now. I think the major problem with the invasion system is how unbalanced it is towards the invader. As an invader you can control where your bloodstain is to basically make invasions a 0 risk proposition, and without a Seed of the Tree of giants you are totally immune to almost all of the dangers a host has to face in their world. Yet you as an invader are knowingly coming into someone else's game who is trying to progress and trying to more or less screw them over. I think there should be more negative consequences for being kind of a jerk and invading people, but there aren't.

On the other hand, as the person getting invaded, sure you can heal but a good invader shouldn't let you. Since invaders can't be attacked by other enemies in your world, it is only their own fault if they let you get away enough to heal. And anyway, they can invade you when you are deep into clearing towards the boss, with almost no estus or spell uses left. The host is clearly at a disadvantage, they have limited fighting arenas because any place where enemies are still alive is a no go and they might currently be low on weapon durability, spell use or health because they weren't expecting this invasion. Sure you can use a Seed, but it isn't exactly a plentiful item and I know I don't check for spawns after every invasion. Plus, an invader was prepared for PvP. They might have stamina grass and resins on their hotbar with a fully upgraded weapon, while the host is in PvE mode because invasions are infrequent, with a +3 weapon because they aren't going to use it for much longer and no buffs anywhere on their hotbar.

There is also a harsh penalty to the person getting invaded. If they have a bloodstain down and get invaded, they lose whatever souls were there (this was solved in Dark Souls 1 by no invasions if you were hollow). If you are deep in the level, you drop all your souls and have to fight back to them, potentially losing your souls also. And now in Dark Souls 2, you lose some of your max HP and are prevented from summoning co-op partners until you use an Effigy (but can still be invaded!). All this compounds with the fact that you gain almost nothing from successfully repelling an invasion as the host. I guess at higher levels you gain a decent amount of souls, but early on you get a couple thousand souls at best.

Now don't get me wrong. I ENJOY invasions. I like PvP (I don't generally seek it myself, but I find it fun). The ONLY reason I post all this is because academically I don't see how the invasion system is any good. Why in the world would someone even want to play online? Why not just play offline until the fog door, then take the 30 seconds or so it takes to go online if you do need help with a boss, summon and continue? A little bit more trouble, sure, but worth it? I played through Dark Souls 1 and 2 the first time completely offline, because I don't like summoning help the first time I kill a boss (I would rather overcome challenges myself) and the invasion system was silly to me. I have to assume many players did the same, because why bother with invasions?

For a game that works so much better when everyone is connected, I wish this system was more fine tuned so that there is no reason not to want to play online. Sorry for the massive post, just always a bit of a sticking point of mine about the Souls games. I am sure other people will have plenty of counterpoints and I absolutely welcome them, if I am wrong in my thought process I would love to hear why!

I hear you, I dislike invasions too, I played online(and kinda regretted it, not so much because of invasions, but because of messages that somewhat guided me). Aside from them potentially getting invaded by a Blue Bro there's little to no risk of being an invader. You do have to admit though, they did improve on it for DS2, now you can have back up come to your rescue. Also the sin punishers work better because of being able to get invaded while hollow and after you beat the boss. In DS1 most people killed all the bosses before beginning to invade, thus immune to justice, however, now you can be invaded even when the boss is dead. So it works both ways I guess. There should be a better system with invasions, like if you're killed by a player, you don't drop a bloodstain if you already have one down somewhere. Anything to mitigate the risk of the invadee a little bit, because currently playing offline are peoples best bet.

I don't really enjoy summoning others to help me, I feel it trivializes the accomplishment. I feel like an elitist saying that crap, and I hate myself for thinking of it that way :/. I don't mind helping others though, it's really enjoyable getting summoned to a world and being able to help someone who needs help. It also helps me test out weapons and see what weapons work best with bosses, and it makes it even more effective since the boss would have more health, hit harder, and have higher defenses. The thing is, I want to be a Blue Bro, however, I don't want to risk getting invaded while waiting to get summoned to another persons world to help them with an invader.

Usually what I do when I want to get summoned and I already beat the boss, is put down my sign then run into the boss room. I can;t get invaded, but can still be summoned, however, this tactic doesn't work when I want to help someone who is invaded, the flashing goes away once I enter the arena, even though the boss is dead. Plus the timer is broken or some crap, or maybe it works off FPS like durability, because I got summoned to a guys world for Dragonrider and seconds later he gets invaded, we're still at the bonfire, mind you. So we kill the guy, and we move on. As we're crossing the small bridge towards the large room with the second lever, we get invaded again. It's been like than 2 minutes and yet here we are, invaded again different guy though. It's annoying. There's been times where I got invaded by the same person twice in a row in less than 5 minutes. I wasn't as mad, because I was just chilling there trying to Dragon Summon a friend to show him how broken Red Iron Twinblade is in PvP. But other times when I'm trying to get to a boss and get invaded is annoying. What would be nice is if they made it so you can only be invaded AFTER you kill the boss but that would make co-oping too easy :/.

v1perz53

I agree with a lot of what you said, DarkHearted, especially that they fixed a lot from DkS 1 to 2. I wish a few mechanics worked a little better. I played through an entire character as a BlueBro and was never summoned once to help someone. I assume you need to be in the same area as them? I don't think this should be the case. Anyway, it kind of sucks that in order to have this protection you have to give up on every other covenant, but not that bad of a trade off. And I am also not sure that being a sinner is enough punishment for invaders, because I sin on almost all of my characters so I can be invaded as a sinner too. Hell, killing
Licia
with the cracked eye orb counts as a sin.

I agree on the summoning part. I don't summon help, but I love helping others. Nothing more satisfying than knowing someone is summoning help because they have had a hard time with a boss and seeing them through it. I wish there were some better ways for that as well.

I agree with a lot of what you said, DarkHearted, especially that they fixed a lot from DkS 1 to 2. I wish a few mechanics worked a little better. I played through an entire character as a BlueBro and was never summoned once to help someone. I assume you need to be in the same area as them? I don't think this should be the case. Anyway, it kind of sucks that in order to have this protection you have to give up on every other covenant, but not that bad of a trade off. And I am also not sure that being a sinner is enough punishment for invaders, because I sin on almost all of my characters so I can be invaded as a sinner too. Hell, killing
Licia
with the cracked eye orb counts as a sin.

I agree on the summoning part. I don't summon help, but I love helping others. Nothing more satisfying than knowing someone is summoning help because they have had a hard time with a boss and seeing them through it. I wish there were some better ways for that as well.

You need to be human, if you see the symbol at the top left flashing it means you can be summoned. I think the main issue was that new players didn't know they had to wear the ring, so they joined thinking that was it, but never put the ring on and ths help wouldn't come. But now the requirement to wear the ring is gone, so as a BlueBro you should get summoned more, that is, if people are actually in it still, it's like a really early kind of covenant, there are more beneficial ones tbh.

That was hilarious, I love how the hose wore the White Ring to blend in, and then they spammed Very Good!. If I was the invading type, that type of gank wouldn't even make me mad, I'd be too busy laughing at the sheer randomness.

I wish company of champions didn't block co-op. Seems kind of silly since you can drop the covenant at any time to do some co-op and re-join after without losing progress in that covenant. Seems like it wouldn't be that hard to disable awestone drops during co-op but maybe it really is and I don't know what I'm talking about. I mean, this is the developer that tied weapon durability to the number of frames of animation leading to the 60 FPS durability bug, so who knows how things are actually coded.

Covenant of the champions is more like a farming covenant when you want to level up your rank. Otherwise, it is just there for challenge runs.

I think that FromSoft should make leveling up in CoC more accessible, and the bonus of leveling gives the player better drops.

Hooray, finally beat the boss of the DLC you have to defeat for the crown. It actually took me like 20 tries. I counted because that's the amount of Humanity I spent on this bastard. Only have like 12 left now.

This was one of the hardest bosses of the game for me, for sure. Even if you know that rolling > blocking, you just don't get a chance to hit back in a one on one fight, I found. I'm sure it's possible but I couldn't have done it without aid from other players to distract the boss.

Haunted

Not really sure why people are so down on the Ring of Life Protection in a souls game kind of thing. Maybe because we got four ring slots this time? You could buy up to 10 rings of Sacrifice from Oswald for 5k souls each in the original Dark Souls but I don't really know of many people who used them that much in DkS 1, aside from corpse run insurance. Maybe Ring of Life Protection in Dark Souls 2 should take up 2 ring slots? Seems the issue is that the trade off for using it at all times isn't high enough.

Edit: I guess also because there is a lot more downside to being hollow in Dark Souls 2, with the max HP loss and still being able to be invaded going on.
You can repair them in Dark Souls 2. That's all that's needed to make the mechanic completely exploitable.

You can take your own example from DS1 to illustrate. You could buy 10 rings of sacrifice from Oswald. That's 10 deaths you can avoid. That's nothing over the course of your first 50 hour playthrough of the game. You can avoid unlimited deaths in Dark Souls 2. You can't get them back in DS1, which is precisely the reason why people didn't use them that much in DS1, as you observed. Since there's literally no negative repercussion to use them in DS2, their use is much more widespread.

Ruuppa

Where does the majority of PvP happen in Brume Tower, Gaf? A specific bonfire, or is it all chaos?

It's the largest area right next to a bonfire that facilitates easy PVP matches. The other areas require farming out, are tiny or otherwise cumbersome. The uneven ground at Broom makes it sort of an annoying place to PVP, so I prefer IK Bridge.

BeeDog

Can someone tell me if the loot on the higher ledges of the Iron Passage (where you have to dodge the fireballs) are worth it?

Trakan

For anyone having trouble with
Blue Smelter,
apparently when he buffs, his damage becomes 100% magic based, so if you equip the new Spell Quartz +3 and Dispelling Ring +1, you can tank his hits easily. I haven't tried this, it's just something I read.

JustinBB7

I don't know what the consensus is but for me Fume Knoght is the single hardest souls boss I've faced.

Once I figured out to stay on his right side, I knew I could take him, then I figured out how to roll through his "later" attacks and then I knew for sure. My own problem was more that in NG++ my damage is very low against bosses.

Fume Knight is rough. I just spent 2 hours Sunbroing and not a single host survived. I have gotten a lot of good practice and found having less than 50% equip load and dodge rolling everything is the best strat, too bad other folks insist on heavy armor or playing too aggressive.

Ruuppa

... Dear God.

It's worth watching just for those moments when they get wrecked by a single invader. Those are good moments, mmm.

It is all garbage. No unique items worth worrying about

There are two Fume Sorcerers that you can farm there if you've run out of them elsewhere. Getting their set and the daggers is a long process. The mages/priests drop some nice stuff, like Caitha's Chimes, but nothing unique.

neoism

Fucking wow I thought chunks was some of the hardiest upgrade materials to get thanks to the poster that said there was a vessal in the undead crypt lololol right at the other end of the same room as the second bonfire is 3 chunks and a dragon bone then the vessal and up the ladder is a soul of hero but I do have to kill vestadtl again

Mistel

Banned
Oh don't worry, we get invaded faster than we can summon.
Which makes me wonder what the hell the point is of the dried finger -- the timer can't seriously just be the time it takes to die and spawn again.
Dried fingers remove the invasion timer allowing you to be invaded more often once they are used. Delicate string is the permanently on version of it.

Ruuppa

Fucking wow I thought chunks was some of the hardiest upgrade materials to get thanks to the poster that said there was a vessal in the undead crypt lololol right at the other end of the same room as the second bonfire is 3 chunks and a dragon bone then the vessal and up the ladder is a soul of hero but I do have to kill vestadtl again

Put on the ring and protect the Bells = Infinite Chunks. It's also pretty fun.

For some reason I hit on the idea that I wanted to completely depopulate Drangleic, i.e. despawn every enemy and eventually kill every NPC. I'm nowhere near doing it but I'm just about at the end of this playthrough.

Are there any enemies that don't despawn and thus respawn infinitely, I wouldn't want to bother trying to kill them permanently! I already noticed the petrifying dog things in Aldia's Keep have something like 20 spawns rather than the usual 12.

Top Bottom