• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II PC |OT| Give us smooth, Give us silky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot this was coming so soon! Played the PS3 version for 30 hours, loved it, but then opted to wait for the PC version.

Just bought the PC preload like 20 minutes ago...wish I hadn't waited so long! Now I've gotta wait three hours for the damn game to install!

D

Deleted member 245925

Unconfirmed Member
I have to download 600 MB again, because why not... :<

Dark Souls brothers here is my steam id if you want to compare achievements/screenshots whatever etc etc. P.S I'm probably going to suck hard. Let's see how this goes lol

nbthedude

So if I understand the readme in GeDoSato, all I have to do basically to make Dark Souls run with his suggested settings is extract it, right click the .exe "Run as Admistrator" and then "Activate White List" cause Dark Souls 2 is automatically on there and configured for it from the start, right?

The_Monk

You are all amazing people and I love these hype threads. Can't wait for E3, this is indeed the best place to be, can't wait to start another fine adventure but I'm also happy for having the chance to share all of this with such fine, amazing people.

Krakn3Dfx

200x200px-ZC-261edff5_350x700px-LL-fc58c473_panic.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom