• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want a Red Hood movie. When people talk about it, I get depressed, because I know that's the direction they're gonna go with it. I've had my fill of that story in recent years. I don't need another version. Let Ben and his crew do something that hasn't been done to death the past couple years.

rokero

JK Simmons whaaaaat

I'm torn, because I love JK Simmons and think he'll be an amazing Gordon, but on the other hand...

He was literally the perfect JJJ.

Kinda bummed he won't be returning to the role.
This every time I see him I think of JJJ he owned that role, hope he makes a good Gordon

That JK simmons thread, lmao.

The rottenwatch thread and BvS OT is going to be some crazy shit. Speaking of which, what is the OT rule? Is it still 1 week before? I'm curious if we should have it one week before the official release date or the fan screenings. I'm guessing it's best we do a spoiler thread starting this next week, and the official OT either 1 week or the day of the 24th.

I really don't want a Red Hood movie. When people talk about it, I get depressed, because I know that's the direction they're gonna go with it. I've had my fill of that story in recent years. I don't need another version. Let Ben and his crew do something that hasn't been done to death the past couple years.

Eh, they don't have to do it strictly. There's been a lot of variation, they could have the Court of Owls involved. Ra's was involved in the animated movie,
While it was just joker in Arkham Knight
. So they could have the Court of Owls revive him and have him used as a talon.

It's not the worst idea in the world for them to not make all the Robins look like mini-Bruces. Dick, maybe, since he was the first and Bruce saw some of himself in him, which is what started the Robin tradition in the first place, but making Jason and Tim nonwhite isn't the worst idea I've thought of.

Jason probably shouldn't be black, though, that would be awkward, considering how he's introduced.

strafer

You know what I would like to see? Arkham Origins. Can you imagine all the villains hunting Batman ?

Would love this.

They already got two of them cast so yeah.

DO IT

latest

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
How would Bane look like in this universe? Hulksized?

Shiva & Deathstroke were wasted. I still love AO story but man I was hoping for a story that involved Batman having to be on his toes and focused on surviving, rather than the villains being on the defensive.

A year two Batman should not be h2h and winning against a Deathstroke that caught him by surprise.

I enjoyed it more than the Rocksteady games. Just wasn't as polished. Only thing that really held it back.

Should've been a cross gen game. PS3 performance was piss poor. End game spoiler:
The framerate was so bad during the final Bane fight, it kinda just ended and the final cinematic played for me. It felt like I did nothing.

GeeTeeCee

Arkham Origins is the best Arkham game. It has good boss fights, a nice story and memorable cutscenes and passages.

The story was great, as were the biss fights, but the regular combat felt "off" compared to previous entries, the new segment of the city was bland as hell, and by the end of the game the developer's idea of challenge is to flood every single rooftop with snipers, making navigating the city a pain.

It's also funny just how much of the game's plot revolves around the Electrocutioner.
The Joker
wouldn't have been stopped without him. He's the real hero Gotham needs and deserves.

Yeah. No tiny ass Bane here. Dude'll be yuuuuuge.

Yeah. You'd almost need someone like Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson, The Mountain in GoT, to play him. He's 6'9" and 415 lbs according to Google. However, going that direction means you're not going to get a good actor cause at that point, you're not really casting an actor but some sort of athlete.

a916

This is amazing lol... they are using Batman, their biggest ace, as the dude that goes to MOS destruction haters and goes YEAH HE DID DESTROY METROPOLIS lol, this is awesome. Loving it.

Batman V Superman is everywhere in my city, Batman V Superman ice cream? slurpees?!!

Yeah. You'd almost need someone like Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson, The Mountain in GoT, to play him. He's 6'9" and 415 lbs according to Google. However, going that direction means you're not going to get a good actor cause at that point, you're not really casting an actor but some sort of athlete.

Oh, I don't mean like that; you could get a regular-sized (albeit large & fit) actor for regular-sized Bane and then CGI him up for the Venom.

Boke1879

Origins was one I never got to play but heard good things. I really wish they could port those 3 games from the PS3/360 to the current gen systems. OR is it backwards compat with Xbox 1 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom