• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

Edit: I'm trying to find the source but I can't find it, I can swear I read that once, with some WB guy telling the reporter not to call JL part two anymore, yet the EW article has it called like that. It's weird.

See! Even the media is confused! It's not just me! :)

It is? Do we know this? If that's the case why is it called Justice League Part One and Justice League Part Two? When it was announced they clearly said that Batman v Superman was going to lead into a "two part Justice League movie" also directed by Snyder. Are you just assuming this because it would make what Terrio said sound less like he's thinking of bailing out after half a film?

Two movies is "half a film"?

EDIT: What have I been reading?

I wish WB would cut a deal with universal studios for a JL park. I know they were really close to it at one point before Marvel stepped in. Hell, they could do a DC/Marvel cross over at their park and make a ton of cash.

I still have yet to go to studios proper. I've been to islands of adventure, loved it, especially the fantasy island with the twin dragon coaster.

Ashhong

Wait so JL part 2 is now an actual sequel and not a continuation? Does it still come soon after Justice League 1? That seems weird to me...I would prefer some buildup but oh well

Ah the real universal Studios. Haha Nevermind. My point still stands about Liemax. Went there once for Star Wars after seeing it on a real one and regretted it. Not worth the price
I'd definitely rather go to the one I know fot sure is a real IMAX (I saw Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol and The Dark Knight Rises there, and it was amazing), but since my entire family is going, it's not up to me. At least the Universal tickets are quite a bit cheaper.

I wish WB would cut a deal with universal studios for a JL park. I know they were really close to it at one point before Marvel stepped in. Hell, they could do a DC/Marvel cross over at their park and make a ton of cash.

I still have yet to go to studios proper. I've been to islands of adventure, loved it, especially the fantasy island with the twin dragon coaster.
Some of the Six Flags parks have a Justice League ride, which is inside of a recreation of the Hall of Justice.

Wait so JL part 2 is now an actual sequel and not a continuation? Does it still come soon after Justice League 1? That seems weird to me...I would prefer some buildup but oh well

I think it's a year or so out?

JL -> Aquaman -> Flash -> JL2. 'Bout a year and a half, probably.

Makes more sense too. Having one movie, then 2 movies, then the second part of the first movie would be weird.

Ashhong

I think it's a year or so out?

JL -> Aquaman -> Flash -> JL2. 'Bout a year and a half, probably.

Makes more sense too. Having one movie, then 2 movies, then the second part of the first movie would be weird.

Ah for some reason I thought they were planning to release part 1 and 2 back to back, like Avengers 3. I thought that was weird if it wasn't a part 1 part 2 type of thing lol

This makes more sense to me and and am fine with it. I hope they squeeze a batman or superman movie in between though...

Ah for some reason I thought they were planning to release part 1 and 2 back to back, like Avengers 3. I thought that was weird if it wasn't a part 1 part 2 type of thing lol

This makes more sense to me and and am fine with it. I hope they squeeze a batman or superman movie in between though...

Would not be surprised if we get the Batman movie in that timeframe, since Ben and Johns have apparently been working on the script for a while now.

Would not be surprised if we get the Batman movie in that timeframe, since Ben and Johns have apparently been working on the script for a while now.

Ben and Henry should both be free all of next year if they don't have other projects lined up. I doubt Justice League 2 starts filming until this time, or slightly earlier, in 2018 since its a 2019 release.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Between BvS, Squad, WW, JL, and solo Batman WB has a a lot of blockbusters on its hands.

Penguin

Just a word of warning, according to reddit... score is making its way online so may want to avoid links if don't wanna hear all of it before launch.

Between BvS, Squad, WW, JL, and solo Batman WB has a a lot of blockbusters on its hands.

that's just it's comics division. they also have the fantastic beasts franchise that could be huge and blade runner 2.

and hopefully (miller and WB plz) mad max the wasteland.

Soundtrack is incredible.

I wasn't sold on it before listening to the clips, but in full. . . jesus

One of my favourite OST of all time

Must there be a Superman? sounds less like a track and more like and experimental rock song, its fucking sinister

Pachimari

Just reserved my seats for the premiere which I thought was on March 25, but turns out to be March 28. I also forgot that I could buy my tickets since two days ago.

I'm very excited though! 16 days more..

[edit]
Oh, I can watch it on March 24 as well but then it would be in a smaller cinema with 500 seats (but with IMAX), instead of the 1000 seats in the cinema on March 28 (without IMAX but larger screen).

99E08138-EE7E-45B0-8046-45D624487E00.png.jpeg

Is this Bizarro?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Two tracks later and I'm already fucking pumped.

Sogood.gif

Thank you Lord Zimmer.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Soundtrack is incredible.

I wasn't sold on it before listening to the clips, but in full. . . jesus

One of my favourite OST of all time

Must there be a Superman? sounds less like a track and more like and experimental rock song, its fucking sinister

Sounds like a Batfleck training montage or something, don't think it's actually related to Supes in the movie tbh.

Rodger Dodger

Neo Member
"Their war here", is the BEST song on that OST.

The end of "red capes are coming" slightly orgasmic.

"Day of the dead", solid.

"Beautiful lie". So good.

This movie will be an enjoyable experience for both good and bad reasons.

So many of my nerd brethren and (....sistren ?) are gonna die fighting over these movies.

Like a 2 year long summer camp. Lol.
OinfGr0.gif

Pachimari

Just to clarify my own post, I asked where the music were available because I thought it was officially out on Spotify, iTunes or any other service, not that it was being pirated. That's really a shame.

shingi70

Banned
Just got my copy of Man of Steel on Blu-ray and jumping through scenes before work. I really hate that Zod sheds the armor in the finale. I know he doesn't need it bur the bulky kryptonian armor looks cool.

I really want to know if Ray Fisher's cameo was cut. I'm assuming he's injured during the fight at the end.

According to a Chinese source, the ultimate cut will run at 3 hours, 30 minutes longer than the normal one.

Okay, so, this is a little ambiguously worded. Do you mean to say that it's going to run for a total of 3 hours (30 minutes longer than the normal one) or that it's going to run for 3 hours 30 minutes longer than the normal one?

Because one of those is insane.

Pachimari

He's saying it's going to run for 30 minutes more than the theatrical release. Alas 3 hours in all. That doesn't seem far-fetched to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom