• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan299

New Footage!!!

Low res but still cool
96oGt6X.png

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I like how the blue looks blue and the red looks red, even during night shots. the colors pop out a lot more than in MoS.

Larry Fong :bow

IconGrist

The scene where
Superman appears to be screaming and looking up (presumably where Lex has him knelt) while his eyes glow red
had me the most intrigued.

Polarburr

So I'm stuck in traffic. And all I've been doing is saying the lines from all the trailers and TV spots to myself. Specifically the '1% chance he is our enemy' spot.

Certainly I'm not the only one who does this right? Hahaha. Hype is really.

So I'm stuck in traffic. And all I've been doing is saying the lines from all the trailers and TV spots to myself. Specifically the '1% chance he is our enemy' spot.

Certainly I'm not the only one who does this right? Hahaha. Hype is really.

This movie has some sick lines. "It's time you learn what it means to be a man" is my favourite. The Batvoice enhances it.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, I've been joking a lot lately about how Batfleck would win the fight and Supes has no chance. Here is what I think will actually happen:

So that one guy on Twitter said that there is this moment between Superman and Batman getting him teary eyed, right? Also listening to the track (Do you Bleed), this is what I think will happen.

-Epic fight, starts with Superman just throwing Batman through walls and whatnot.
-Bruce calculated pretty much every move, eventually he finds a way to weaken Clark. The shot in the trailer with him blocking the punches and head slamming him is where he turns it around.
-Zack said that the suit didn't enhance his power, just bought him more time and taking more damage than actually possible. This leads me to believe that Bruce knows he is fucked and has to take down Superman quickly before the latter gets his full power back.
-He fails, Superman beats him and Bruce feels he let himself and those who died on Black Zero down.
-Enter the soundtrack Do you bleed (the ending part, from about 7.30). Supes holds a speech telling him he does not mean any harm, feels sorry (and kinda responsible) for the deaths of all those civilians but that he'll do anything to make sure something like that never happens again.
-Stretches out his arm to help Bruce up, shot of their arms/hands. Supes pulling him up from the ground.

I dunno, I like the melodramatic parts in these movies. And I'm kinda bored so there is that. One more week!

Yager

Banned
Imagine one of this days prior release we wake up in the morning and realize everything's a dream, and we are still 3 years away from the movie.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
According to Frosty from Collider there are press screenings tonight. So close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom