• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

Looking like it's time to stay away from all Batman v Superman threads now and no peaking at spoiler tagged stuff from the sounds of things. 10 more days to go. Seeing it Thursday evening on the 24th. Trailers are one thing but don't want to be spoiled on anything beyond that.

I saw three pictures... and it seems that

HUGE SPOILER DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MOVIE

Superman dies...............................................................................................................................

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :(

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I saw three pictures... and it seems that

HUGE SPOILER DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MOVIE

Superman dies...............................................................................................................................

1. PM me those damn pics!
no way that happens.

IconGrist

PM ME THE PIC. I could have sworn y'all were losing your minds over something else and then I was like O_O

EDIT: Saw the pic. I don't think that is what you guys think it is.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Well, it could be doppelganger Clark.
There was talk about two Supermans.

More than that, Cavill is booked for JL. Just no way he dies, it's either some sort of clone or he is just damaged by Doomsday. He'll be fine.

Ahasverus

Calm down everyone, it's not a pic of the ending, possibly, it doesn't tell us anything but probably something.
More than that, Cavill is booked for JL. Just no way he dies, it's either some sort of clone or he is just damaged by Doomsday. He'll be fine.
Could be the Knightmare, even.

M.D

Why would they do that? He's obviously going to be in JL (which is set after the events of this film conclude)

The only reason they'd do this is to get a new actor

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Calm down everyone, it's not a pic of the ending, possibly, it doesn't tell us anything but probably something.

Could be the Knightmare, even.

Yeah or that, the thing with: if you are looking for his monument look around is kinda weird though, wonder what that is.

strafer

Sure, but here's the thing, that could all be a setup, have him "confirmed" for JL so people wont think he dies. But yeah, I don't think he does, but how fucking cool would it be.

Or how about A Bad Superman Vs A Good Superman fight.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Seriously. Clearly, they need to sell Doomsday as a serious threat. Clark probably tries to solo him, gets taken out of commission, Batman and WW get their time to shine, something happens to heal Clark, then the three work together to defeat Doomsday

Damn, straight up spoilers now? People taking photos during the movie?

b0f.gif

Ahasverus

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Someone destroyed Superman's statue, and then wrote that meaning the ground zero it's "his monument".
It's pretty great writing.

Could be. On the other hand, him dying to save humanity and humans accepting him after his death and honouring him this way would also be amazing.It's probably what you said though.

Didn't one of the early Reddit spoiler description of the plot have Superman beat Doomsday by flying him into the sun? What if that's what happens and he doesn't come out. Maybe could set up some All-Star Superman for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom