• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay fifteen minutes or so, see you folks on the other side

zU3hoVx.gif

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
That third act-- I need it!

OMG HENRY MARRY ME

He just said he would love to voice a GOOD Superman videogame

I need this cancelled game brought back to life with next gen visuals! We deserve a new Superman game. WB and Rocksteady please....

giphy.gif

Yager

Banned
One would say that after three years, a couple of days should be easy to handle. I don't know about you, but it's not the case for me. In fact I think the wait this past week has been worse than all this years.

Magwik

Banned
One would say that after three years, a couple of days should be easy to handle. I don't know about you, but it's not the case for me. In fact I think the wait this past week has been worse than all this years.

My day before Calendar notification went off earlier. Tomorrow will be the longest work day ever.

Boke1879

This is the worst. Especially knowing people from this very forum are seeing this today and in the next few days. Gotta wait till Friday. Hoping anyone who see's it early. Enjoys it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom