• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone been to one of these kinds of premieres before? I'm actually only going because the husband/wife that was actually invited can't make it so they gave me the information. He said they may check ID, but that's only happened to them once before and they've been to like 10 of these. The ticket/email says the invite is non transferable, but I'm just wondering how strict that is.

a916

Has anyone been to one of these kinds of premieres before? I'm actually only going because the husband/wife that was actually invited can't make it so they gave me the information. He said they may check ID, but that's only happened to them once before and they've been to like 10 of these. The ticket/email says the invite is non transferable, but I'm just wondering how strict that is.

I've been to a few press screenings and yeah, some of them are dicks and will check. Others it's enough to walk up and give your name and get the tickets.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I've been to a few press screenings and yeah, some of them are dicks and will check. Others it's enough to walk up and give your name and get the tickets.
So they just have a list of names that are allowed to enter? Luckily the wife's name can be either a male or female name so I'm just going to say I'm her. But if I see them checking ID's I guess I'll just have to say she gave me the ticket and beg to let me in. I have proof of the email on my phone, so I may be able to pull that out and show them that I'm indeed in contact with them.

Magwik

Banned

The difference here is that the press screenings are the following day, so no press will really be there afaik. It'll be weird to see the turnout.

Lift that embargo early WB!

tumblr_ndpar5dJHn1t5c6u6o1_500.gif

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
lol

Yup, that's what I'm thinking. We may be a little too invested guys. But damnit, this is history unfolding in front of our eyes! Let the hype consume you!

a916

Penguin, if you do, can you spoiler tag anything specific and just give those of us who JUST want a "thumbs up" or a rating out of 10, or maybe a ranking... I had to skim through V's review because I just wanted an overall feel and nothing character related.

What if he reports back super disappointed? I don't know if we can collectively handle that.

batman-crying.gif

Ahasverus

Penguin, if you do, can you spoiler tag anything specific and just give those of us who JUST want a "thumbs up" or a rating out of 10, or maybe a ranking... I had to skim through V's review because I just wanted an overall feel and nothing character related.
This.

And then pay us a long visit to the spoiler thread.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHAT THE RIGHT THING IS. Nobody cares about Broncobuster taking on the Penguin

Penguin's review means something. It is all some people have.... Its what gives them hope.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
good to know, I look forward to his thoughts on the movie in a more detailed post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom