• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
Thumbs up
More later
OPGqhwz.jpg

jackdoe

They are early reactions, lol. It's good reactions are positive but let's keep the hype in check until Tuesday night.
WB really played it smart by having the embargo after the fan screenings. Based on some of these early reactions, fans should lap it up, and that buzz should drown out any potential negative reviews that come up from the embargo. Especially since the number of fans who have seen the movie will greatly outnumber the number of critics who actually review the movie.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So jealous, I wanted to watch it with dad (told a friend of mine that I'll watch Civil War with her because this particular movie I wanted to watch it with my dad), and now he is going to church the day it comes out here (thursday) and the rest of the week all the way up till sunday, thanks to holy week. I don't know if I can wait that long tbh.

IconGrist

I'm not worried about whether or not I will personally enjoy it. I've read enough to know I will love it. I'm just waiting for Thursday for when I can finally see it. I just mean positive audience reactions do not guarantee positive critical reviews.

I'm not trying to be a debbie downer but I know some of you will be absolutely crushed if this ends up like MoS so I'm trying to help keep your hype in check.

duckroll

So jealous, I wanted to watch it with dad (told a friend of mine that I'll watch Civil War with her because this particular movie I wanted to watch it with my dad), and now he is going to church the day it comes out here (thursday) and the rest of the week all the way up till sunday, thanks to holy week. I don't know if I can wait that long tbh.

You should tell him that BvS is a religious experience, just like MoS was.

How do you feel about seeing it on your own, but not telling him? I've had to do this a couple times when I had noncommittal friends and I really wanted to see something. The most recent being The Martian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom