• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

guek

Banned
No dude, he's serious. Those two have some kind of weird internet romance/fatal attraction thing.
Batman X Superman: Dawn of Bromance
superman-with-pregnant-batman.jpg

Rewatched MoS today. Forgot how much I enjoyed it. Still cant fathom how people can say Superman destroyed Metropolis, when watching the movie shows the vast majority of the damage was done by the World Engines. And even when Superman fights Zod, it's Zod throwing him around that causes most of the damage. Superman takes the fight into space; Zod brings it right back to earth

At the fan screening in Dallas. We got here 3 hours early and the line is 40+ deep now lol. I'd def advise you to arrive soon if you want good seats. Our crowd looks chill but you never know if you're gonna run into 'this whole row is for my friends" types haha.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
This thread should be flooded with impressions from everyone seeing it tonight. Can't wait!

I managed to snag some transportation for tomorrows screening. Gonna try and get there well in advance. Hopefully by this time tomorrow, I'm basking in some BvS.

Simo

For anyone that knows. Does one have better luck if they make their location a larger city in their area or does that not matter?

For example for me the nearest cities with theaters are usually 20 miles in any direction. So wondering putting down my home zip code might not do any good.

Hard to say but you'll have better chances near a big city yeah. The screenings are usually the same as the ones the local press attends so the location could be more closer to the big city.

I've only ever received 2 invites from wbtickets and I'm in a small town about 20 minutes away from Ann Arbor's IMAX. One of those invites was for Mad Max though so I was fucking thrilled but the press was there too and I overheard how they usually never saw movies at that theater.

I also saw Man of Steel 3 weeks before it opened at Quality 16, a cheap and crap theater Ann Arbor folks should know. lol

Hey isn't there a sneak peek tonight after Gotham?

I must've been in the bathroom or something, to have missed the scene where Rei and Kylo stumble into a humble snow village and completely obliterate it with their Force and lightsaber antics.

Ashhong

I must've been in the bathroom or something, to have missed the scene where Rei and Kylo stumble into a humble snow village and completely obliterate it with their Force and lightsaber antics.

Why does that matter? The death toll is the death toll. It was done by the villain in both movies.

As has been pointed out many times, the majority of the damage done to Metropolis was before Superman and Zod even showed up. Entire planets were blown up and nobody batted an eye.

JTripper

I really hope people don't start posting giant images/GIFs of this in this thread... I really don't want to watch anything else until I'm in the theaters.

Yeah I'm actively not watching anymore footage, including this new trailer, til I see the movie but it's good to hear positivity coming from it.

Boke1879

This should've been a teaser, or even a trailer(as in, a numbered one). It's Unbelievably good.

Either way this should definitely be the last one. Made sense they showed it during Gotham. Wonder if we'll get anything during Flash and Arrow this week?

If not this is the perfect one to end on. It was too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom