• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way this should definitely be the last one. Made sense they showed it during Gotham. Wonder if we'll get anything during Flash and Arrow this week?

If not this is the perfect one to end on. It was too good.
Yep. i was already hyped for the movie, but now i'm borderline not being able to deal with it anymore. Terrio was such a nice addition.

Magwik

Banned
0cQJzov.jpg

There's studio reps here too. Wasn't expecting that.

Boke1879

Too close guys. These next few days get crazy. We'll be getting tons of impressions after tonight and then tomorrow reviews are up. Then the home stretch.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Yep. i was already hyped for the movie, but now i'm borderline not being able to deal with it anymore. Terrio was such a nice addition.
Damn you WB! Stop releasing stuff! Hearing this comment really intrigues me. Must be strong...

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm leaving in an hour to go to the one in Seattle. Luckily I have a press/PR pass so I don't have to wait in line (or at least a huge line that I may not get in).

Effect

Greg Miller can be a bit much but I'm curious about his thoughts on the film. Same with AngryJoe.. I don't normally care about youtube personalities and their opinions but they're kind of the exception in regards to Man of Steel and this film based on what they've said in the past.

I know Greg said he was recording his thoughts as soon as he got back and uploading them to their channel, but I'm wondering if he'll have to wait given the recent "Don't tweet" request mentioned a few posts ago. Actually, that was mentioned in the early impressions thread.

Anyone going to the Charlotte, NC screening tomorrow?

Never been to a screening before. How early do you think I should go to be guaranteed a spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom