• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Do they have the balls to pull out Snyder though?
Look at tracking numbers and that Variety stating this is the fastest selling superhero movie in Fandangos history. This movie will fly past a billion and if what we're hearing about it being something you want to see multiple times is correct the legs could be substantial. Snyder isn't going anywhere.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing will beat the Harry Potter premiere for me, that shit had me in tears. This is good too though.

I disagree, we got TDK, we shouldn't be setting for less than both public and commercial success, the characters deserve it. If Zack Snyder can reduce a brilliant script to a mere "meh" something's very wrong. You're all assuming we'd still have a Transformers in our hands, but contrary to those big dumb robots, I don't think the General Audience is going to put up with bad Comic Book movies when there is a whole studio (or two) making good ones.

What is this brilliant script guarantee you keep talking about. The actors mentioned it because it's something they do. It's movie PR. Affleck also said snyder is an incredible talent and yet you're throwing him under the bushes and making terrio out to be David Mamet or something

We won't know until we see it if the script really held up or not.

Edit: under the bushes? In the bushes/under the bus haha

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
''ohh it's gonna get bigger''
''there is no too big for Zack Snyder''

Amy really has a dirty mind.

strafer

Gal

tumblr_inline_n79bqvHaHM1qmxxmf.jpg

I saw the movie last night at a screening in SD.

Then I saw the RT critic that's still up right now.

This movie was anything but a "let down". Calling this movie a "let down" is like calling a nice medium-rare steak, a piece of room temperature ground beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom