• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the new trailer, via MTV.

Oh my god that was AMAZING

It's longer... MTV didn't air the whole thing.

You mean there's more?!?

Be still my beating heart!

Batman's probably thinner because he's younger.

See, here's the thing for me. Harley in the Jokermobile has got all her tatoos, acid skin, etc. So it's clearly relatively close to the start of the movie, since she looks like she does in the movie, and judging by the tattoos her appearance changes pretty regularly. It's not gonna be from a while ago, methinks.

Was ok, I liked the bohemian rhapsody trailer better. Will Smith is totally not deadshot, and is actually just Will Smith.

Will watch for Boomerang being an ass.

Yes, new trailer and pre-gifed
suicide-squad-4-1460315737.gif

I think I liked that one better than Bohemian, at least on footage count. Nothing's going to match the editing and feel of the first one, but I liked the stuff they showed more here.

Oh my god that was AMAZING

You mean there's more?!?

Be still my beating heart!.

No, he means the one that aired on TV was shorter than this one online.

Batman's probably thinner because he's younger.

Wilkinson. Or did Snyder do the costuming too?

Should still be Wilkinson for Batman, idk about the rest of the Squad. And we aren't 100% sure the Batman stuff is solely flashback stuff.

bryanee

Just saw the long one. Holy shit that was good. I think I prefer it over the first. I was bopping along to it like a nutter.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
You guys watched the full 2.5 minute trailer, right? Not the short one. Skipknot is in the longer one and actually does something. It's definitely giff-able too.

Shot of Bats holding Harley. No gun turret on his Batmobile. Might be shortly after the scene after she's submerged into the liquid with Joker.

25754972634_d76836b2b8_z.jpg

kI19EZ8.gif

rokero

joker with the face burnt off looked straight out of Capullos art, movie looks amazing everything, the only minor complaint I agree with is Will Smith the scene with El Diablo looked liked something from Bad Boys

Snaku

Banned
Now people are complaining it's not as dark and haunting as the first trailer. There's literally no fucking way WB can win, no matter what they do.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I like how Batfleck looks slimmer in this, hopefully this is his look for JL or the solo movie.

This movie has me onboard the DCEU, just please be good.

ReiGun

Now people are complaining it's not as dark and haunting as the first trailer. There's literally no fucking way WB can win, no matter what they do.

Can't wait to see the reaction to the first Wonder Woman trailer, since you know it's gonna be the usual, self-serious "Rise our hero" all these movies get.

I think squad will do just fine. Harley/Joker fandom is strong, Batman cameo, and all three trailers have been solid. It doesn't look like they're aiming for anything ambitious either, just a group of villains screwing around. Hell, it might outgross BvS domestically.

joker with the face burnt off looked straight out of Capullos art, movie looks amazing everything, the only minor complaint I agree with is Will Smith the scene with El Diablo looked liked something from Bad Boys

His look in that tux is like a Capullo/Ross hybrid, plus the punk addons (tattoos, grill). It's great. Take from the best and make it your own.

I think squad will do just fine. Harley/Joker fandom is strong, Batman cameo, and all three trailers have been solid. It doesn't look like they're aiming for anything ambitious either, just a group of villains screwing around. Hell, it might outgross BvS domestically.

That feels kind of ambitious to me, tbh. What's the last movie you saw that was about a bunch of supervillains screwing around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom