• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
So FWIW - I thought BVS looked bad from the jump like a lot of people - the reaction, mine included, to SS promotional stuff is a 180.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I think they used a stunt guy for the Batman scenes, don't think Affleck actually suit up. If there Bruce Wayne scenes then he might show up, though.

Vyer

Anyone have that gif of Bats dodging that blast from the BvS trailer? I'm thinking there isn't necessarily that big a difference in the bat bulk

Ahasverus

The Batfleck stuff is a flashback so would explain him being leaner (and no gun on the batmobile)
However Batman is totally going to appear at the end of the movie (A la Assault on Arkham). Wonder how he's going to look there?

Also, damn, 2 movies with live action Batman in less than a year, he's going to be in 3 movies before his solo one, incredible.

Error

Well, ElMayimbe mentions that Batman in SS
Fights the entire squad at some point
but that was before he started nailing some scoops, so he could've been bullshitting with that one.

The Batfleck stuff is a flashback so would explain him being leaner (and no gun on the batmobile)

It would, but so would it being post-BvS. It's clearly not a long-term flashback, since Harley's got her tattoos during the chase. It's either when she's getting arrested prior to her getting drafted into the squad, or her getting recaptured after the main events of the movie.

Error

You can tell that WB marketing dept is having a lot easier time marketing this than BvS lol

Error

That's how it starts. The hope. The optimism. The sense of expectation... that leaves good men... disappointed.

After BvS there's no way to go but up, you can't go lower than that. This movie is going to be better by default :p

Guessing it's already known, but it appears this is the group of prisoners in the Squad.

8RTfPXD.jpg

Kibbles

Wow the MTV version was a lot shorter and missed a lot of cool scenes in the version online.

This bit was awesome. Buh-Bye!
mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:197875

Ashhong

Not feeling that trailer. The jokes don't hit with the quick cuts. The humor feels almost like Deadpool, where the jokes just didn't work for me. In DP though the next joke came so quickly you forget about the one before

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sticking with my theory that Enchantress isn't the villain. Her scene in the White House briefing room doesn't seem all that hostile when you look at the last trailer too. I think Waller shows her off after the guy asks "who can stop Superman". I do think she may have a tie in to the villain with all the magic stuff we've seen in the subway, but I don't think it's her. Maybe she's the cause of the villain escaping into our world?

Tabby

You'd think we have enough BvS threads that we wouldn't see any comments about it in the SS OT thread but lord.
I didn't love the movie but man, people love to hate on it huh?

You'd think we have enough BvS threads that we wouldn't see any comments about it in the SS OT thread but lord.
I didn't love the movie but man, people love to hate on it huh?

They LOVE IT. They love hating it so much. So so so so much.

I swear Duck I'm not being salty, it's just so much, lol.

Ahasverus

For the gods, let Wonder Woman be good. I have a good feeling about it. I know it will be dark and tragic and all, but I think Patty will nail it. I mean, Monster was a masterpiece.

ryan299

THR article talks about the making of SS.

Sounds like David Ayer’s intensive rehearsal process for Suicide Squad paid off for the film’s talent with help from Will Smith.

The filmmaker — known for requesting that his actors undergo weeks of rehearsals prior to shooting — gathered actors including Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje close to six weeks before principal photography commenced to rehearse.

BadAss2961

tumblr_o59umna18q1ugyuoto4_400.gif

tumblr_o59umna18q1ugyuoto3_400.gif

looking pretty big now. keep up girl!
lol at the body shaming before. You can add weight, but you can't add height.

Gal not only dwarf's most of the women people wanted to cast over her, but she's bigger than them now too. Who knows what she'll look like in another couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom