• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slipknot, the hero that DCEU deserves, but not the one we wanted.

Need I remind whose literally on top of the official poster? Think that's a coincidence?
Yeah probably is. :(

Somebody check on Poodlestrike, Jamie is going to be in the next DC Animated Movie.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...-justice-league-vs-teen-titans-animated-movie

I love the art style, it's very Young Justice. Not really digging Starfire's look but everyone else looks great!

Polarburr

So I'm in my 10am class bored and stoned. So I decided to reread some BvS articles. So about that 'Doomsday Mythology' interview Zaxk Snyder gave...

Basically Snyder is saying that Doomsday in BvS is gonna be a plot point for the Justice League film. That leads me to believe the villain of the League is Brainiac. Brainiac was the one who encoded Doomsday's DNA in Zod because he, being engineered to be a general (as mentioned in MoS), wanted to be stronger and better for Krypton. That and we know the idea of Doomsday was already present during Krypton (as seen in the MoS bluray)

That's just my idea how to link Doomsday to JL.

Just sharing my theory. :)

Concept Art of Cyborg and Flash in a New Promo
CZGA6C6W0AAHuX5.png

Pachimari

I honestly think that's fake, and it's source is a new Facebook page. The Flash's logo is reverse as well. It screams fake to me.

Which movie is Black Adam gonna turn up in? They already got The Rock on contract?

IconGrist

I hope it's fake because there's no Green Lantern.

It also goes against that Aquaman "Unite The Seven" poster. Some people attribute that to the seven seas but why would Arthur need to unite what only has one kingdom? There will be 7 League Members and we know they are making a Green Lantern Corp. movie.

It also goes against that Aquaman "Unite The Seven" poster. Some people attribute that to the seven seas but why would Arthur need to unite what only has one kingdom? There will be 7 League Members and we know they are making a Green Lantern Corp. movie.

Comics fun fact:

There actually WERE 7 kingdoms under Atlantis, though most of them are gone now.

They could be doing something in that space.

But yeah, the 7 in the promo is almost certainly the 7 JL members.

strafer

Cavill on Facebook
Got something for the Superman (and other equally important superhero's) fans here. Tonight on the CW, there is an exclusive look at ‪#‎BatmanvSuperman‬ and the future of the DC cinematic universe. ‪#‎DCfilms

hnnnng

Maddocks

Can't imagine how hyped I would be if they just have a surprise appearance from the rock tonight talking about Black Adam.

Pachimari

I really hope to see the Green Arrow in the DCEU some day.

I must admit, I grew up with all things Marvel. I read their comics monthly and know a bunch of their characters and history. I never read DC Comics, and I only did as a kid, and in German language no less, so I could only look at the pictures. I loved the cross-overs, and remember one between Batman and Spider-Man.

I were actually never a fan of Batman. He seemed boring compared to the spectacular Spider-Man but as years went on, and I got to watch both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, I have really grown to love the Bat. I actually also loved the Batman Forever game for PSone but that's another story.

So with growing up with Marvel, I don't know much of the DC characters unfortunately. I didn't know of Superman's origin or I didn't pay attention (as I have watched Superman Returns) until Man of Steel, and this whole DC Extended Universe makes me much more interested in their property.

It's so refreshing not only to be excited about the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but to also be so thrilled to look forward to what the DC Extended Universe brings. I can't wait to learn more and see characters like Aquaman, Cyborg, Green Lantern, Shazam and Wonder Woman come to life, as I don't know much about them. Only this year I learned, that Wonder Woman were thousands years old. The Flash have always been a favorite of mine, and I enjoy the show, so he's the one I'm most excited to see on the big screen, besides Harley Quinn.

Man, bring on this comic movie goodness. It's the golden age, and I can't get enough of it!

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope to see the Green Arrow in the DCEU some day.

I must admit, I grew up with all things Marvel. I read their comics monthly and know a bunch of their characters and history. I never read DC Comics, and I only did as a kid, and in German language no less, so I could only look at the pictures. I loved the cross-overs, and remember one between Batman and Spider-Man.

I were actually never a fan of Batman. He seemed boring compared to the spectacular Spider-Man but as years went on, and I got to watch both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, I have really grown to love the Bat. I actually also loved the Batman Forever game for PSone but that's another story.

So with growing up with Marvel, I don't know much of the DC characters unfortunately. I didn't know of Superman's origin or I didn't pay attention (as I have watched Superman Returns) until Man of Steel, and this whole DC Extended Universe makes me much more interested in their property.

It's so refreshing not only to be excited about the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but to also be so thrilled to look forward to what the DC Extended Universe brings. I can't wait to learn more and see characters like Aquaman, Cyborg, Green Lantern, Shazam and Wonder Woman come to life, as I don't know much about them. Only this year I learned, that Wonder Woman were thousands years old. The Flash have always been a favorite of mine, and I enjoy the show, so he's the one I'm most excited to see on the big screen, besides Harley Quinn.

Man, bring on this comic movie goodness. It's the golden age, and I can't get enough of it!

You can only like/love one. Those are the rules.

IconGrist

Look, I am super fucking hyped for Batman v Superman but that movie got knocked down 2 pegs with the Wonder Woman footage and the Suicide Squad trailer. Goddamn. Just goddamn.

The trailer was absolutely amazing. We got a lot of insight to the squad and to me, the character that stood out the most was Katana. The effects were so cool in those few snippets she was in. I'm so glad DC is finally embracing the mythical universe. I just hope she makes it through the movie... I'd love to see her in the Justice League.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Na, if it's a good trailer people will reacts positivity. Batman vs Superman have a negative reaction for a reason and the positive reaction to SS means that audiences are not against DC just shitty trailers.

Pls, the moment BvS was announced it was already getting shat on. I give you the last trailer was kind of meh, but the first and the comic-con trailer were great.

Penguin

Pls, the moment BvS was announced it was already getting shat on. I give you the last trailer was kind of meh, but the first and the comic-con trailer were great.

Yeah, I don't mind negativity to media

But that always seems to be people's go to line
"It's this commercial or this trailer"

Nope, this pessimism has existed since announcement. And almost everything that comes out with the movie, true or false.

Anyhow, I enjoy picking on Smallville but it did what it could for its time, but had to share

CZI3kAFWIAI3Wvl.jpg

Loxley

Yeah, I don't mind negativity to media

But that always seems to be people's go to line
"It's this commercial or this trailer"

Nope, this pessimism has existed since announcement. And almost everything that comes out with the movie, true or false.

Anyhow, I enjoy picking on Smallville but it did what it could for its time, but had to share

CZI3kAFWIAI3Wvl.jpg

We've come a long....long way.

tim1138

For a movie that's only about a month into production, the Wonder Woman footage looked great. There were some beautiful shots in those clips.

Not really feeling that Flash look at all. The show is so great, I honestly have a hard time getting excited for the movie.

I wish they would have said more about Green Lantern Corps, but at least they confirmed it's coming. I have a feeling the GL's won't show up til the second JL movie to bail out the League against Brainiac or Darkseid.

bryanee

I had the biggest fucking grin ever watching that special, I don't think I stopped smiling during the entire thing. I am so happy.

Odoul

I had the biggest fucking grin ever watching that special, I don't think I stopped smiling during the entire thing. I am so happy.
I know right?

Loved Man of Steel and the foundation it put down. And it looks like everything is blooming perfectly.

As much as I adored Nolan's movies it's great that it seems we're about to get balls deep in comic craziness.

Three years was fucking ridiculous though.

PS. It's kind of funny then entire internet seems to be calling for Cyborg to be cancelled/turned into a Titans movie, hell I thought it was possible when it was first announced. But outright cancelling the only black led film in your slate...folk would commit suicide before that happens. I still think a Titans movie is gonna happen and Cyborg could be a catalyst but he's headlining his own flick.

From the special detailing his struggle to hold on to his humanity and wiki research it could be a well done film. If the father-son dynamic is done well it could be good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom