• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Cb2cuy7UMAAqSik.jpg:large
dunno if fake.

Beta Stage

Neo Member
I think Armie Hammer would be great. He's the same height as The Rock (6' 5")and would just need to bulk up quite a bit.

Somewhat OT, but, people do realize that The Rock is not even close to 6' 5", right? He's closer to 5' 11" - 6'. I know it's not a big a deal, but I always found it funny how wrestlers claim to be so tall but are actually pretty average in height.

Doomsday was never meant to be more than someone that can go toe to toe with Supes. He's not intelligent, can't speak, can't even really think. Even in the comics Doomsday traveled literally in a straight line and destroyed/killed whatever was in his way.

Until he evolved intelligence

Error

Apparently Drew insinuated that the EW article was just WB propaganda and the author of the article responded

Anthony Breznican ‏@Breznican 3h3 hours ago
Anthony Breznican Retweeted Sean
That's wrong, I'm afraid. EW is owned by Time Inc, with no tie to WB whatsoever. They're totally separate companies.

That was a newsworthy fact that came out of a larger story I'm currently reporting. @TheInSneider

I'm not having my integrity questioned by someone who was not only wrong, but whom I tried to pull out of the stampede.
rekt

I respect Drew, but he should let this one go. Just sit back a type a shit review for the movie to get back at WB for making you look like a fool, and be done with it.

Penguin

Apparently Drew insinuated that the EW article was just WB propaganda and the author of the article responded

rekt

I respect Drew, but he should let this one go. Just sit back a type a shit review for the movie to get back at WB for making you look like a fool, and be done with it.

The funny thing is... the writer was defending Drew... telling folks not to attack him... then he basically threw him under the bus

So... yeah

Odd hill to die on

rekt

For all his talk about 'Fantrums',he quite literally threw one in that article

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
The funny thing is... the writer was defending Drew... telling folks not to attack him... then he basically threw him under the bus

So... yeah

Odd hill to die on

Well, if any movie was gonna do it.

In 100 years time they"ll look back and go: That movie destroyed careers, friendships and sanity before it's release. Thought MoS was bad? Wait till this movie drops, we won't survive it.

McWeeny made a factual error about EW's ownership, true, but I fail to see how that invalidates his broader point. It's completely fair to characterize most of Breznican's coverage as PR-spoonfed puff pieces; pretty much everything the man has written about Star Wars qualifies as such.

There are occasional exceptions like their article last summer on the Fantastic Four debacle, but in general, most of EW's coverage of big studio blockbuster films falls into this category. How do you think they and Empire get big exclusives in the first place? You don't see that kind of thing in Variety or THR.

a916

rekt

We're talking about the same clown who went on a tantrum with Hardy? Lol... this guy may be right about the rumors but he's a pretty crappy individual himself. This was the same guy who wrote a long long article about how he didn't deserve to be lynched... and then threw the a guy who stood up for him under the bus for no reason lol. He's also talking crap about the people that had the audacity (gasp!) to reach out to him on social media to show that he was wrong in his thinking... lol, this guy just keep fishing those L's.

Wow, just wow...

Holy shit, this guy... he's on his twitter calling anyone a sub-literate cretin who dared to message him and his byline and usage of nerd in a disparaging way. This is appalling... why are you crapping on the very crowd that you're from?

a916

PLEASE BE BLACK MANTA... I thought Nightwing at first but please be Black Manta!!!!

Aquaman now has full armor? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

Rumor: Incoming new Aquaman picture... source: me.

Error

There's what looks to be an atlantean soldier helmet in the workbench to the right.

ryan299

I'm hoping the rumor of an end credits montage is true. Be sick to see everybody in costumes and them all standing together. Though I doubt we're getting a group shot before comic con.
Saw this.
qzotVI1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom