• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That's unfortunate. Was this openly reported? I can't say that I read about it before.
I think I briefly heard about it last month? But yeah, it was a one article blurb that I can't even remember where I saw it. Never heard anything about it after. Didn't know the kid passed away either, that sucks.

I think I briefly heard about it last month? But yeah, it was a one article blurb that I can't even remember where I saw it. Never heard anything about it after. Didn't know the kid passed away either, that sucks.
I see. RIP to the writer. It's a shame that his death is been used for clicks and retweets.

Remember last spring when that IMAX preview for Batman v. Superman happened in some theaters and they gave out posters and all?

Well, the people from WB, in charge of that event, took my email and said I would be sent free passes for a preview of the movie about a week before it came out.

That email never came. Did it ever come for anyone around here who went to that event?

They, for some reason, didn't give me the passes that day. And, I really can't imagine them keeping those email addresses around until now.

Am I out of luck on this one?

Remember last spring when that IMAX preview for Batman v. Superman happened in some theaters and they gave out posters and all?

Well, the people from WB, in charge of that event, took my email and said I would be sent free passes for a preview of the movie about a week before it came out.

That email never came. Did it ever come for anyone around here who went to that event?

They, for some reason, didn't give me the passes that day. And, I really can't imagine them keeping those email addresses around until now.

I went to one, gave my email, have yet to hear anything. Be patient, it will come.

You'll be happy to know nobody received a pass or email since that day.

A not-interesting-but-interesting note on that screening, Zack Snyder's intro to the teaser and his appearance on the CW special might have been filmed at the same time.

Evo X

Contacted WB folks by email. They said passes coming February 29th. :)

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Netherlands here, nothing from the local theater (Pathe). Kinda annoying, I should get a notification per e-mail about it so there is that. Once it's up, buying two tickets for the very first screening. Midnight/work don't care. Probably going to watch it at least three times that week.

SUPER JELLY MAN. I was willing to take off time work to go but I didn't have a car nor a ride at the time. Happy for all you peeps that got tickets. :)

Wouldn't be surprised if WB sent out additional early screening passes. Can't speak for others, but my theater had plenty of empty seats. Don't blame people for missing it. Awkward time on a Monday the weekend after the trailer leaked, when traditionally all you get a shirt or poster.

Maddocks

My theater was wall to wall packed. Every seat was taken, I hope Feb 29th is true and I get my email. I honestly figured it would be at least March 10th-15th is when they would have sent the emails out.

a916

Wouldn't be surprised if WB sent out additional early screening passes. Can't speak for others, but my theater had plenty of empty seats. Don't blame people for missing it. Awkward time on a Monday the weekend after the trailer leaked, when traditionally all you get a shirt or poster.

That sucks... they didn't even do anything in Western Canada.

ryan299

Cb8BmLLUcAAePqB.jpg

I remember seeing that guy mentioned on twitter a couple of months ago, I didn't really get behind it because it was like a one sentence tweet with no details, so I didn't know if it was real or not. Didn't seem like any of the sites really ran it either.

That sucks, hope the guy is in a better place.

My predictions (haven't done this since last Trailer):

RT: 75-85%
Average Rating: 6.8-7.5
Audience: 85-95%
Total Box Office: $1.2 Billion

Overall, better received than Man of Steel, mostly due to Snyder's take on Batman and Terrio's writing. Media Buzz will be about Wonder Woman. Eisenberg's performance will surprise people, but still won't please comic enthusiasts that were looking for a more traditional luthor. Best action scenes in a comic book movie so far. Still a segment of people that dislike the more serious take.

The latest trailer was rated 15 in the uk. So yeah I guess the Batman fight scene is gonna be edited down or its not gonna fly as a 12 over here.

Uk 15 = U.S R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom