• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
KpwzKEb.png

Also: Details of Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman Costume Leak in Apparent Production Video

Ahasverus

I wonder if Wonder Woman will go savage in the DCEU. Her footage from the solo movie made her look a bit too candid and "cute" but Gadot has repeatedly say "she's not perfect". Might Neck snap 2.0 be coming?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if Wonder Woman will go savage in the DCEU. Her footage from the solo movie made her look a bit too candid and "cute" but Gadot has repeatedly say "she's not perfect". Might Neck snap 2.0 be coming?

''That is not who WW is supposed to be!'' I hope she gets shit done.

No killing rule is dumb as fuck anyway, for every character. Even Batman. Also, every big villain in the DCEU should be killed by snapping his/her/it's neck. Just for the tears alone.

shingi70

Banned

The perfect representation of Diana at the outset is someone naive to the world of men therefore cute like the film but in battle is a realist and gives no fucks about killing or not.

Penguin

I saw this on Slickdeals and thought some of you might be interested.

For ~$7 you can buy some DC Blu-Rays and they come with $8 movie credits that can be used for BvS, so basically a free Blu-Ray.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8523437-dc-...n-one-man-of-steel-and-more-6-99-to-14-99?v=1

Watchmen (not listed in the topic), Batman Begins and Dark Knight are all part of the deal. There are many others that are a bit more expensive as well.

I was wondering what movies they would do this for... sadly... own pretty much everything DC I want to own

Ahasverus

I just catched Superman II on HBO and to my surprise it was the Donner Cut! Is it that WB is retconning the Lester one amd making Donner's the official? Because it's far superior.

It's a bit funny watching it in spanish as they're using modern dub actors for the old Movie so old Zod sounds just like Shannon Zod lol

Penguin

After a fun GAF meet-up last night, just gonna spend the day in bed with Justice League today.

Oh sweet, sweet Justice League!

Remember that Affleck/Cavill/Eisenberg are on Kimmel after the Oscars tonight and of course tickets on sale in about a day!

After a fun GAF meet-up last night, just gonna spend the day in bed with Justice League today.

Oh sweet, sweet Justice League!

Remember that Affleck/Cavill/Eisenberg are on Kimmel after the Oscars tonight and of course tickets on sale in about a day!
Think we'll get any footage?

Best skit is Affleck in Adam West's suit, Cavill in Reeve's, and Eisenberg in Hackman's bald cap. It'll never happen.

Watching Journey of Discovery: Creating Man of Steel, the almost 3 hour documentary that play with the movie. It's pretty cool so far.

Edit: Finished watching it. It was pretty damn cool. Lots of interesting stuff, and some funny behind the scenes moments. And Michael Shannon holding a Zod figure and being awkward whenever he popped up was great.

Haven't seen it in full, but in BTS and interview clips Michael Shannon always referring to Superman as Kal makes me laugh. Zod never calls him Clark or Superman in the film.

IconGrist

Best skit is Affleck in Adam West's suit, Cavill in Reeve's, and Eisenberg in Hackman's bald cap. It'll never happen.

Haven't seen it in full, but in BTS and interview clips Michael Shannon always referring to Superman as Kal makes me laugh. Zod never calls him Clark or Superman in the film.

He calls him Clark once in the dream sequence but it's more like a question.

a916

I'm going through and watching all the Superman and Batman films (well... almost all of them lol) leading up to this, started with the 1978 classic Superman.

I enjoyed it. Reeve's really nails Clark Kent and Superman. Lex Luthor is a complete miss though... interesting that Jor El said not interfere with human history... was he specifically talking about going back in time or using his powers to influence history going forward?

There's a very distinct dynamic in this vs Man of Steel. In MOS, Clark seeks out and helps humans without anyone telling him whereas it seems Jor El in the fortress is telling him to do it.

Now the question is go through all the Reeve Superman films or alternate it with the Burton/Schumacher Batmans? I don't want to end up with 7 straight Batman movies haha.

Odoul

Since Darkseid is obviously goingto be makingan appearance in this universe (and I hope it's later rather than sooner).

I hope this guy is up for it.
I just like him.

He's young enough for the physical stuff yet still has presence.

Worked with Snyder before and was rumored to be up for Zod*.

Stars in alot of crap so he needs a win somewhere.

He just has a fun voice. He won't top Ironside but I can see him nailing some of the lines from the DCAU.

*Viggo Mortensen was too. I get the feeling he's one actor who won't be doing comic book movies. Him and Denzel Washington.

But could you imagine if a studio was able to land one or both...

Penguin

Just rewatched JLA Trapped in Time

Really fun movie. Underrated gem.

Wish they would re-release on blu though. I do not deserve DVD quality in 2016, I'm not a monster!

Henry looking sweet on the red carpet

tumblr_o3a9hstVCN1r9pt1so1_500.png

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
We are getting a deleted scene tonight brehs

it could be a skit, though, and he is calling it a deleted scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom