• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

There is another one coming up.

The first one they showed was a complete section from the last trailer.
Superman grabbing Batman and flying him through the building and throwing him down on the roof. Actually tossing him down with some force. You see Batman shocked by it as gets back up. Leading to the "Stay down" from Superman. Then leads to the part where Superman seems to slide through smoke Batman tosses out and grabs what Batman shoots at him afterward.

IconGrist

Think the smoke is kryptonite and when Superman goes through it and looks back, he is realizing something is wrong?

Nah, he wouldn't have been able to react fast enough to catch the grenade afterwards. His ability would be muted almost instantly. It's likely the grenade is the kryptonite and the blocked punch happens immediately after this clip.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hooooly shit, just saw the Kimmel clip with Affleck, Cavil, and Jesse, this is crazy! When it first started I thought it was actual footage.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
That clip instantly hooked me. The part with Batman hanging off the building with rain crashing down has a ton of atmosphere and character. This more than any other clip or trailer has me feeling optimistic.

BadAss2961

I went ahead and made it. Hope the skit gets uploaded soon. I want to go to bed so I can get up early and try to get an Ultimate BvS ticket.
I just don't feel like every snippet of this movie needs a new thread. Just ready to go see it now.

It was inevitable though.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Nah, he wouldn't have been able to react fast enough to catch the grenade afterwards. His ability would be muted almost instantly. It's likely the grenade is the kryptonite and the blocked punch happens immediately after this clip.

We don't know how Kryptonite works in this universe, it could take awhile to affect Supes.

Also superhearing wouldn't work for Superman in this case, the rain and thunder would mask whatever noise Batman makes. That's one of Superman abilities negated, as for X-Ray vision, I don't think Superman feel threatened enough to use it. I mean why would he? Before doing the super speed thing, his expession is like "are we really gonna do this?"

finally a good interview

Skit was great. Loved ben, henry and jesse.

That footage looks so good, the fight is going to be amazing. I think it's going to be one of those scenes people will be talking about whenever they bring up best comic book fighting sequences.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Still no news about the tickets, I put it on my watchlist and should get an e-mail.

How about you guys? Bought the tickets or are they not selling them yet?

My theater only shows a 7:00 show on sunday for 3d :|.

I guess I'll find out in an hour, but is it common to not have all the showtimes available to preorder tickets?

Boke1879

finally a good interview

Skit was great. Loved ben, henry and jesse.

That footage looks so good, the fight is going to be amazing. I think it's going to be one of those scenes people will be talking about whenever they bring up best comic book fighting sequences.

I hope the fight scene has some length to it because I definitely agree with you

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
So I tweeted to my local theater asking when they'll start selling the tickets, this is their response (translated of course):

''Very soon! At the very least by the end of next week, maybe sooner''.

Grrr..damnit.

IconGrist

I'm sitting here waiting to see if I can grab one of those Ultimate tickets. Then I still have to buy 2 other regular movie tickets.

tim1138

So the people who did the IMAX event last year should be getting their preview tickets soon, right? I thought I saw someone say earlier in the thread to expect them today?

IconGrist

I got an Ultimate Ticket!!

XJ70taJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom