• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Jon Schnepp (Collider) thinks the movie will make over 200m opening weekend. He got Star Wars right, Deadpool and a bunch of other movies. Hoping this isn't the time he is wrong.

Jon Schnepp (Collider) thinks the movie will make over 200m opening weekend. He got Star Wars right, Deadpool and a bunch of other movies. Hoping this isn't the time he is wrong.

Yeah, he's been on a role lately. He even got Guardians of the Galaxy right on the money when people were iffy about it. Looks like 200 million confirmed!

AMUSIX

Supes looks really messed up in this facebook sticker.....I think his face is too small....
odfq46Z.png

witness

Wouldn't surprise me, I'm thinking it can best Jurassic world for 2nd place OW and pass it's domestic total.

Got my Batman and Superman funko pops and ordered the DC box for armored Batman. I'm gonna buy so much merch this month....

a916

When he goes bold, he's been right a lot lately... I have faith in him... but over 200? Damn, one can only wish. I'm sticking with what I said before, which I forget... around 170-180

Wouldn't surprise me, I'm thinking it can best Jurassic world for 2nd place OW and pass it's domestic total.

Got my Batman and Superman funko pops and ordered the DC box for armored Batman. I'm gonna buy so much merch this month....

Managed to avoid Funko Pops so far... but I really really need that.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member

I already got the Batman and Knightmare Batman, just ordered the DC Box today so I could get the armored one as well. I've never ordered those Box things before, no idea what to expect or if I'll keep my subscription going.

I have Superman, Batman, Knightmare Batman, Wonder Woman, and Blue and regular Aquaman Pops. The Legion of Collectors isnt available in Australia so I dont know how I can get the Armored Batman.

I was 29 when this movie was announced. I remember when they announced the delay, I thought "I'll be 32 when this movie comes out."

And here we are.

Sooo nuts.

Penguin

I was 29 when this movie was announced. I remember when they announced the delay, I thought "I'll be 32 when this movie comes out."

And here we are.

Sooo nuts.

Was thinking about it on the way home from work today

3 years... 3 years

You have a kid in less time
Most people stay engaged shorter than that
You could almost finish school in that time

We've had 3 Assassin's Creed games since its announcement...

And now 19 days away!

I never felt the weight of the...wait. BvS has been the most amusing production to follow. In no small part due to the DC universe taking shape around it.

About the only production that can top it is DC vs Marvel or a Crisis on Infinite Earths bringing back Bale, Clooney, Keaton, Kilmer, hopefully West.

I never felt the weight of the...wait. BvS has been the most amusing production to follow. In no small part due to the DC universe taking shape around it.

About the only production that can top it is DC vs Marvel or a Crisis on Infinite Earths bringing back Bale, Clooney, Keaton, Kilmer, hopefully West.

man i miss kilmer so much. we get plenty of bale, clooney and even keaton now but val's disappeared. probably the best looking bruce wayne too tbh (not as comic-accurate as affleck of course but dude looked good before he gained all the weight)

a916

Anyone catch the new Collider Heroes?

They are talking about a new Batman V Superman spot... haven't seen it, in which
Batman uses the line "I want you to remember the one man that beat you"
... has anyone else seen this TV spot?

ryan299

They are talking about a new Batman V Superman spot... haven't seen it, in which

They also say theres already 125 million in presales. Anybody hear about that?

bryanee

I think they were just referring to when it was officially announced at comic-con and one of the actors gave that speech on stage.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Star Wars TFA spoilers
Han dying was something that was thrown around almost a year before the movie was released, I remember reading about it in some SW fansite. Which makes the whole "no spoilers" thing ridiculous. There weren't that many shockers in the film aside from that one IMO.

Bleepey

Error. If that shit is true, there is a special place in hell reserved for people like you. I was able to be pretty much spoiler free for SW and potential bullshit like that was spoiled in a DC cinematic thread. Long story short, if true. fuck you.

Edit: Can a mod do the honours and edit his post.

BadAss2961

Error. If that shit is true, there is a special place in hell reserved for people like you. I was able to be pretty much spoiler free for SW and potential bullshit like that was spoiled in a DC cinematic thread. Long story short, if true. fuck you.

Edit: Can a mod do the honours and edit his post.
lol

Can't tell if joke or not.

BadAss2961

It was the first Star Wars movie that I actually liked. And to think I was dragged to watch it at the theater against my will. It all worked out for the best.
I was dragged to Revenge of the Sith and was mildly amused. It was kinda funny more than anything.

It's over Anakin, I have the high ground.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Penguin

So some "Good" news, if you wanna pass the next 3 weeks

Justice League The Flashpoint Paradox
Justice League War
Son of Batman
The Batman Season 1-5

Were just added to American Netflix.

This on top of original Batman (Burton), Justice LEague/Unlimited and Young Justice

Plenty to watch!

Tabby

I haven't seen TFA

Wait. How haven't you seen the movie yet?

So some "Good" news, if you wanna pass the next 3 weeks

Justice League The Flashpoint Paradox
Justice League War
Son of Batman
The Batman Season 1-5

Were just added to American Netflix.

This on top of original Batman (Burton), Justice LEague/Unlimited and Young Justice

Plenty to watch!

God UK Netflix is so bad in comparison.

There's something very uncharismatic about Ben Affleck, I dunno what it is. I get the feeling he doesn't really wanna be there. Not sure why.

Normally Affleck is affable. But this press tour, the guy just looks exhausted and holding it together. Coming off directing his own film, all the WB-DC commitments, and the, you know, personal baggage.

guek

Banned
Normally Affleck is affable. But this press tour, the guy just looks exhausted and holding it together. Coming off directing his own film, all the WB-DC commitments, and the, you know, personal baggage.

Yeah, I hope he's doing ok on a personal level. Divorce can be hell.

IconGrist

Affleck is one of the worst teleprompter readers I've ever come across. I mean you can tell when anyone is reading but Affleck seems to move his head along with his eyes. It's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom