• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Details on the fabled R-Rated cut

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/04/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-r-rated-ultimate-edition

BvS producer Charles Roven, who also worked on Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight trilogy, says the “Ultimate Edition” won’t be gratuitous. “There’s not a lot of blood in our movies,” he says. “The ratings board also judges their PG-13 and R ratings by what they consider to be a level of intensity and how much that intensity goes throughout the entire movie. There are some pretty intense scenes in Batman v Superman, and if they went on longer and had that same level of intensity, that might cause the ratings board to shift their rating.”

strafer

Look at that fucking arm

cAZRppt.jpg

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I told you guys, but you didn't want to believe it. Never doubt the Batgod, he'll always win. Clark never stood a chance.

yuraya

Has anyone entertained the idea that Zod isn't Doomsday? The way the trailers set it up seems like its obvious but there really is no guarantee that he is. The one time we see Doomsday is him jumping out of a tall building. Yea we see Zod being rolled around in a body bag and Luthor wearing some scientist coat but again it could be an entirely different scenario.

Maybe Doomsday has his own type of origin story in the movie and it doesn't have as much to do with Zod as some believe. Could the trailer be a possible misdirection? What do you guys think?

Has anyone entertained the idea that Zod isn't Doomsday? The way the trailers set it up seems like its obvious but there really is no guarantee that he is. The one time we see Doomsday is him jumping out of a tall building. Yea we see Zod being rolled around in a body bag and Luthor wearing some scientist coat but again it could be an entirely different scenario.

Maybe Doomsday has his own type of origin story in the movie and it doesn't have as much to do with Zod as some believe. Could the trailer be a possible misdirection? What do you guys think?

The EW preview piece mentioned that Doomsday is partially engineered/created from Zod's body. We don't see how it's done, but it's probably due from some Genesis Chamber fuckery.

Ahasverus

The Metropolis site crashes to me, I got the Gotham visa but I can't get the Metropolis one. I need all my chances damn it. I hope they choose me because the Colombian peso is so low that they could flight me over paying with peanuts lol

Think I have my passport around here somewhere, but I haven't used it since my trip to Germany in like '07 so it's probably expired by now.

Oh well.

It may sound pathetic/silly, but I really want people to eat crow. The shitposting and hating was just too much for me. I hope this movie is good.

Yager

Banned
Even is this was The Godfather of comic book movies, people would still shitpost. That's what happens when you like Marvel over DC (or the other way around), it's impossible to enjoy things made by the reverse!

BadAss2961

I skipped the spoilers but read the EW article. Definitely not Batgirl could still mean Barbara. :p

and lol at the avatar above. Supes' bulge kinda looks like Vision.

I skipped the spoilers but read the EW article. Definitely not Batgirl could still mean Barbara. :p

and lol at the avatar above. Supes' bulge kinda looks like Vision.

Yeah could just mean she was never Batgirl and just instantly went to Oracle.

I could see them steering away from too large of a bat family. Also doubtful of there ever being a Batwoman. My guess is 2 robins, Jason and Dick. He might get Damian too, but I'm sure he won't be any younger than 16.

Dead

well not really...yet
20 days til the carnival of stupid regarding this movie comes to a close.

Me and some friends got tickets for the 24th at 10:30pm

ryan299

Jeff Sneider on Meet the Movie Press says WB is looking at actresses for the Flash. Says we should be getting news about it this summer. Maybe around Memorial Day.

a916

Jim Lee just tweeted his final cover for BVS:

h83NIL1.png

Possibly controversial opinion, Jim Lee should be commissioned to do a poster of every DCEU movie from here on out... image something like this plastered around town too... or maybe do a Phase 1 or whatever collection and each of the movie covers is done by Jim.

rokero

Possibly controversial opinion, Jim Lee should be commissioned to do a poster of every DCEU movie from here on out... image something like this plastered around town too... or maybe do a Phase 1 or whatever collection and each of the movie covers is done by Jim.

why controversial ? more Jim Lee is never a bad thing, maybe a special edition blu ray cover

why controversial ? more Jim Lee is never a bad thing, maybe a special edition blu ray cover

Some people don't like Jim Lee's designs, feel he's stuck in the 90's. I enjoy his work.

I like the idea of a comic poster being in circulation. Would certainly draw eyes.

rokero

character design wise I can see what they mean, still remember a Superman redesign he did for Wizard magazine it was horrible short sleeves with fingerless gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom