• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
The R rated thread pisses me off so much. People just assuming that her scene specifically is R rated. ughhhh

Most can't be bothered to read the thread or the original article. You see people making the same comments over and over again after having it explained over and over again.

Ashhong

Most can't be bothered to read the thread or the original article. You see people making the same comments over and over again after having it explained over and over again.

I can't help myself, I keep going back in and trying to educate those fools. It's just not working.

It was a pretty misleading title, especially since people rarely read articles and shit.

Do WB and Nokia have a deal again for BvS like they have for the past DC movies? Only asking because the final trailers Nokia put out were some of the best. lol

The Dark Knight Rises Nokia Trailer
Man Of Steel Nokia Trailer

...aww hell now I wanna watch TDKR and Man of Steel again. lol

Pretty crazy seeing how TDKR and MoS most viewed trailers are almost doubled by the SDCC trailer for BvS, and that's been out in way less time.

Some pics of the displays of the life-size Hot Toys statues:
WWgdtYD.jpg

c2OYCPT.jpg

Ftpp7ym.jpg

yzHHjih.jpg

SEKTidl.jpg

GdX51Fk.jpg

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
To me it's obvious that Superman wins or at the very least it's a tie. You can't throw Supes under the bus and have him job to Batman when there are potentially more powerful villains down the line, you'd be doing the character a disservice by making him so weak.

Batgod don't care, he'll win. That prep time.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Just a heads-up to DCEU-GAF, Flashpoint Paradox & Justice League: War are on Netflix.

Not in the Netherlands it isn't.

Speaking of which, still no ticket sales. Ugh, if they don't start selling them the next week I'll riot.

I tried to watch Flashpoint, but the combination of the artstyle (everyone MASSIVELY BUFF, it's like an uncomfortably high detail Timmverse thing) and my general dislike of "OMG we're stuck in an alternate timeline" stories put me off.

Son of Batman was decent, though I really don't understand some of the choices they made.

Flashpoint is the best since they changed art styles. I really liked Assault on Arkham as well.

The rest are enjoyable in some way but also flawed. The action is good in just about all of them, it's just things like WW's characterization in War that is a little offputting.

The only one I disliked is Son of Batman.

Flashpoint is the best since they changed art styles. I really liked Assault on Arkham as well.

The rest are enjoyable in some way but also flawed. The action is good in just about all of them, it's just things like WW's characterization in War that is a little offputting.

The only one I disliked is Son of Batman.

Flashpoint was amazing but I think Assault on Arkham is my absolute favorite. It was just so much fun to see the other perspective of the DCEU and the interactions between the villains was great. The movie really highlights potential of Suicide Squad, which makes me all the more excited.

War was sort of a let down for me, though it wasn't bad, Green Lantern was definitely the low point for the film. I just found the Hal Jordan to be a little too Ryan Reynoldsy. Given that the movie was based on the comic that came out at the same time as the GL movie it makes sense why. Also Son of Batman isn't as bad as most say, though I will say that the Damian Wayne voice actor was just a terrible choice.

no love for red hood?

Okay I take it back, Red Hood easily my favorite. When Mark Hamill officially retires from voice acting the Joker, I'm okay with passing that torch to John Dimaggio.

guek

Banned
I'm not one to collect figures or memorabilia, but owning a batsuit I can angrily glare at from time to time is appealing on some level.
I sometimes fantasize about having secret rooms in my future house. I think owning one of those would by tacky as hell but if I did happen to have one, I'd totally keep it in a secret room.

Magwik

Banned
JGL just left the Sandman movie according to Frosty at Collider. JGL blames New Line

@ColliderFrosty

I came to realize that the folks at New Line and I just don't see eye to eye on what makes Sandman special, and what a film adaptation could/should be. So unfortunately, I decided to remove myself from the project. I wish nothing but the best for the team moving forward.
FUCK

I sometimes fantasize about having secret rooms in my future house. I think owning one of those would by tacky as hell but if I did happen to have one, I'd totally keep it in a secret room.

There's a company out there that builds secret passageways and shit into existing homes.

JGL just left the Sandman movie according to Frosty at Collider. JGL blames New Line

@ColliderFrosty

Ah shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom