• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have one thing to say:

Neither SS nor Star Trek Beyond even touch last year's winner Fury Road. Both Killer Croc and Krall look like garbage.

Ashhong

You just tryna be an ass or what?

My intense disdain for Suicide Squad didn't guide my decision, thinking that Star Trek did makeup better did.

You don't post in here for what...3-4 days and your return post is to express your dismay for a positive DC win? And every time I see you in another thread you're arguing about something.

I honestly think it must get tiring.

Yager

Banned
I think you do that fine all by yourself.

zeGnBC8.gif

Corpsepyre

Banned
I hope all future DC movies make a fucktonne of money, and end up winning awards, even with average to bad RT scores. Want to see critics pissed off and fuming. :p

LionPride

Banned
You don't post in here for what...3-4 days and your return post is to express your dismay for a positive DC win? And every time I see you in another thread you're arguing about something.

I didn't post because I had nothing to post...

Matt Reaves is director! Whew good news

Nightwing movie! Aight...

Like, I had nothing really to post.

Sorry I don't post in here everyday

Ahasverus

Wait, the DCEU has more oscars than the MCU?

"From the ACADEMY AWARD WINNING CINEMATIC UNIVERSE" every DCEU movie since now on.

Goddamn.

IHaveIce

Banned

I learned today I am only allowed to post here if I do it daily. Alright gents.

I'm fine with the Oscar as long as it isn't about the acting, story or movie itself, because everything of these were terrible.

Though I also think there were better makeup effects in 2016. Because besides the first Enchantress design nothing in SS really stood out.

The post of Sanjuro in the MCU community thread though is embarassing lmao.

Other Topic, I hope the Nightwing movie is really getting made, the Batverse still has the potential to be really good in this DCEU, if they reboot the Joker.

So now that Academy Award Winner Suicide Squad is an Academy Award Winning franchise, it should be a no brainer for Mel Gibson to want to take over.

bryanee

So now that Academy Award Winner Suicide Squad is an Academy Award Winning franchise, it should be a no brainer for Mel Gibson to want to take over.

Yeah that does make sense. Get Academy Award Winner Mel Gibson to take on the sequel to the Academy Award Winner Suicide Squad. Then in a few years we'll be saying The Academy Award Winner Suicide Squad 2.

Effect

Wow. Haha the salt from some last night was amazing. I needed some of those laughs las well so to all those people I say this. Thank you! I'm certainly going to drop Academy Award Winning every now and then.

On a different note the Wonder Woman pictures look great!

LionPride

Banned
Emma Stone really needs to be a Batgirl in the DCEU.
Barbara Gordon or Stephanie Brown.

She could play Ivy as well I guess.
Nah, to all of that. Maybe an older Barbara, not in a wheelchair, but older.

Not Ivy, when I think Poison Ivy I think seductive. So not Emma Stone.

Trying to think who should be her...

I know Rosario should be Selina

Sanjuro

I learned today I am only allowed to post here if I do it daily. Alright gents.

I'm fine with the Oscar as long as it isn't about the acting, story or movie itself, because everything of these were terrible.

Though I also think there were better makeup effects in 2016. Because besides the first Enchantress design nothing in SS really stood out.

The post of Sanjuro in the MCU community thread though is embarassing lmao.

Other Topic, I hope the Nightwing movie is really getting made, the Batverse still has the potential to be really good in this DCEU, if they reboot the Joker.

Yes. MY post is the most embarrassing thing to come of this!

🍵

Busty

Banned
Of the seven comic book adaptations to win an Oscar four of them are DC films from Warner Bros.

-- Superman - Best Visual Effects - 1979

-- Batman - Best Art Direction - 1989

-- The Dark Knight - Best Supporting Actor & Best Sound Editing - 2008

-- Suicide Squad - ~Best Makeup & Hairstyling - 2017

The others are Spider-Man 2, Men In Black and Dick Tracy.

Just sayin'.

Penguin

So current count, DC 5
Marvel, 1?

And it's petty.. but hey I had to sit around while this forum went through moS discussions every week for 3 years... I'll take glee in some pettiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom