• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Ashhong

Watch Let Me In if you wanna watch some more fucked up Reeves stuff

No way WB let's him go that cuhrazee with Batman

I cant remember Let Me In too much, did it change much from the original? I remember not liking it nearly as much as Let The Right One In. That movie was a goddamn gem

a916

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was my favourite block buster movie since The Dark Knight. To hear that War is even better... holy crap. I'm not ready.

Raptor

Yeah can't wait for the first set photos to leak

ubuntu_screensaver_lock_precise_3_thumb.png

1/10

and Im being generous.

I thought the action scenes in bvs weren't as good as the ones in mos. But then I consider the action scenes in Man of Steel as the best of any comic book movie. That movie had the superman fights I always wanted, him just going apeshit and destroying everything. I don't really care about collateral damage.

bryanee

My Lego Batman Movie steelbook came today so I got to watch it for the first time. Man I loved it from start to finish. It should of made so much more money than it did. Hope they do a Lego Justice League flick next.

DCEU threads are so boring.to think theyre the reason I made an account

And Im so glad War for the Rise of the Plant of the Apes is great. I was honestly worried...hope Reeves is on the press junkets to grill him on Batman

Ninjimbo

Maybe I need to rewatch Dawn. I remember it being long and kind of boring. Much preferred Rise I think
You'll definitely get more out a rewatch of Dawn than you would out of a rewatch of Rise. I'd say give both of them a rewatch since they're both good. Dawn tho...the way I felt about it was the same way I felt when I first saw Godfather 2. An insane jump in quality.

You'll definitely get more out a rewatch of Dawn than you would out of a rewatch of Rise. I'd say give both of them a rewatch since they're both good. Dawn tho...the way I felt about it was the same way I felt when I first saw Godfather 2. An insane jump in quality.

I recently did watch both. They feel very different, but not in a negative, but in an evolutionary way.

a916

It might be on pace to be an amazing trilogy, I hope so.

People pestering Matt Reeves with Batman questions begins,

"Look, I'm just starting Batman because literally, [War for the Planet of the Apes], as I just said, we finished about a week ago and now we're publicizing it," Reeves said. "So, we haven't even begun on Batman. For me, what's always important is to try and find a personal way in. In that way, I do feel like I relate to actors. It's about understanding emotionally, the way something is. I see this parallel between Caesar and Batman, really, which is this idea of these characters who are grappling with their own struggle and trying to do the right thing in an imperfect world and, so, I do really relate it to that kind of idea."

jackdoe

Let's hope the crazy fans won't push him out. Let him promote his movie man....
It's generally not the fans that ask these questions. It's usually enthusiast blogs/"journalists" hoping to get him to let something slip so they'd get an eyecatching title and a lot of hits for exclusive Batman news.

It's generally not the fans that ask these questions. It's usually enthusiast blogs/"journalists" hoping to get him to let something slip so they'd get an eyecatching title and a lot of hits for exclusive Batman news.

Well my point still stands, lets hope they don't push out a good director.

Top Bottom