• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

giphy.gif

Busty

Banned
I'm really curious to see how they handle sound and dialogue underwater, whether it'll just be regular foley or have some kind of bubbly effect to it. I assume they're not going to muffle everything.

I'm assuming/hoping that everyone will speak 'normally' underwater and then whenever someone tries to criticise this approach from a scientific point of view they'll be met with "THIS IS A FILM ABOUT ATLANTIS, SHUT UP".

And all will be well with the world.

Ahasverus

I'm really curious to see how they handle sound and dialogue underwater, whether it'll just be regular foley or have some kind of bubbly effect to it. I assume they're not going to muffle everything.
I'll go with Atlantis not being /sunk/ (being inside a dome or something) and talking through telepathy when swimming.

LionPride

Banned
Without smallville I wouldn't be as big of a DC guy as I am today. Granted those early seasons are pretty rough, once Green Arrow is introduced and the show becomes a D.C. universe show it's all pretty great.

No, the acting and CGI and overall story is still pretty not good. Erica Durance, Allison Mack, and Justin Hartley were the only real highlights for a while then Cassidy Freeman shows up and did well, then Callum Blue, but overall it was dumb. And not a good dumb, I have seen every episode but I will not call it great or even good. Not by a long shot

Ninjimbo

No, the acting and CGI and overall story is still pretty not good. Erica Durance, Allison Mack, and Justin Hartley were the only real highlights for a while then Cassidy Freeman shows up and did well, then Callum Blue, but overall it was dumb. And not a good dumb, I have seen every episode but I will not call it great or even good. Not by a long shot
Its better than Buffy at least.

Ninjimbo

I don't like Buffy and I still can't cosign that
In my mind, Buffy turns to crap after Angel leaves. That's, what, like its third season? Smallville at least keeps things interesting up until Lex is out of the picture. Lana tries to kill the show numerous times, but everyone else picks up the slack for her dumb plot lines.

a916

kevin-hart-ohfuck.gif

My ideal situation would be:

Flash - Lord and Miller
MoS2 - Matthew Vaughn
Wonder Woman 2 - Patty Jenkins
Green Lantern Corps - Edgar Wright

My "too ideal" situation.

Flash - Lord and Miller
MOS2 - Mathew Vaugn
Wonder Woman 2 - Patty Jenkins
Green Lantern Corps - Alphonso Cauran
Suicide Squad 2 - David Fincher
Justice League Dark - Robert Eggers/David Sandberg

Loxley

I still would prefer John Favreau or Brad Bird for MOS2. Vaughn is alright, but I haven't been the biggest fan of his work outside of Kingsman.

Top Bottom