• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Ashhong

My ideal situation would be:

Flash - Lord and Miller
MoS2 - Matthew Vaughn
Wonder Woman 2 - Patty Jenkins
Green Lantern Corps - Edgar Wright

You know, considering GLC is supposed to be a buddy film, Lord and Miller might be good for that too. Unless The Flash movie is also supposed to be a buddy film but with Cyborg

Where all the desirable black and samoan ladies

Hell where all the ladies

A movie can only handle so much. It already has Amber Heard and Nicole Kidman..

Ashhong

Please no

Ghost Protocol has great set pieces, but everything from a narrative perspective is total junk

If we're pulling from M:I though, I still want Cruise as an older Hal Jordan. Paula Patton as Selina would be ace too

Can we have Rebecca Ferguson in there somewhere? She was absolutely amazing in the last one. So damn sexy too in that yellow dress

Jb9g3aX.jpg

NUF4FeJ.jpg

IymCQJe.jpg

It's just different lighting and stuff. They're all the same figure.

Hopefully they make the whole team. They usually just make like two or three characters. I don't collect them myself (import figures are too pricey for me), but I do they do seem awesome.

Small JL reshoot update, so you don't think Han Solo is the only mess brewing.

Henry is still working on MI6 with the mustache; photo of him in the suit might've just been an old one. But seemingly Momoa and Ray Fisher are in London. I think Ezra Miller could be there as well.

What we can infer here: Superman stays dead. His scenes replace with other characters doing good. Ace scooper strikes again.

Small JL reshoot update, so you don't think Han Solo is the only mess brewing.

Henry is still working on MI6 with the mustache; photo of him in the suit might've just been an old one. But seemingly Momoa and Ray Fisher are in London. I think Ezra Miller could be there as well.

What we can infer here: Superman stays dead. His scenes replace with other characters doing good. Ace scooper strikes again.

But what about the drunken old fart?

Wait what?!

Oh man, this really has been the DCEU's greatest year. Wonder Woman kicking ass both box office wise and critically, our greatest enemy is locked up in Arkham, future movies are possibly coming together okay, we seem to be on the right track. Everything is coming up Milhouse!

You know, considering GLC is supposed to be a buddy film, Lord and Miller might be good for that too. Unless The Flash movie is also supposed to be a buddy film but with Cyborg

A movie can only handle so much. It already has Amber Heard and Nicole Kidman..

It's funny you say that because that's exactly why I'd like to see him do GLC. I basically want to see Hot Fuzz in space.

Ashhong

Oh man, this really has been the DCEU's greatest year. Wonder Woman kicking ass both box office wise and critically, our greatest enemy is locked up in Arkham, future movies are possibly coming together okay, we seem to be on the right track. Everything is coming up Milhouse!

It's funny you say that because that's exactly why I'd like to see him do GLC. I basically want to see Hot Fuzz in space.

I think either director would be a good pick for either movie. Please LM, come back!

Justice League basic figure line Cyborg: https://jointheleague.dccomics.com/post/justice-league-cyborg-mattel--figure-video-short

Comic-Con exclusive Justice League Cyborg figure in Mother Box: https://jointheleague.dccomics.com/post/justice-league-cyborg-limited-edition-comic-con-exclusive

The latter has electronic lights and sounds. Both links have videos.

Yeah, okay, I kinda want that SDCC Cyborg... does Mattel still do after con sales now that Matty Collector is gone?

Top Bottom