• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

I would like to see their take on a Nightwing movie instead of Chris McKay, wasn't too fond of the lego batman movie.

I would hate from them to deliver a shallow story of my favorite character. Sure Dick Grayson can joke with the best, but there is also brevity to the character than I believe most directors/writers won't do justice and treat him with dignity.

I feel like Lord and Miller would mesh well with Ezra Miller, I hope they get the project. I wonder if they'll start ramping up the search for Batgirl when Whedon's done with the reshoots, I would choose Jane Levy or Britt Robertson myself.

I feel like Lord and Miller would mesh well with Ezra Miller, I hope they get the project. I wonder if they'll start ramping up the search for Batgirl when Whedon's done with the reshoots, I would choose Jane Levy or Britt Robertson myself.

Emma Stone would be my pick, Mary Elizabeth Winstead as another option.

a916

Planets is done, now get to work REEVES!

(I'm only slightly kidding)

And for the sake of balance, make Superman steal the spotlight in the Batman film.

Ahasverus

Looks like Ben is gonna sign up for The Accountant 2

Perhaps this is a sign that's he on good terms with WB after all
He never was on bad terms, he's just a mess right now. BTW, there was probably a sequel clause in the contract so he might be tied to it. We really don't know.

J_Viper

Why wouldn't he be on good terms with Warner Bros? He's in their talent stable now. It takes a bit to fall out of grace with them.

Just me assuming

Live by Night ended up being rushed due to his DC commitments, so I was thinking he could have been upset over that.

But you're right, seems like it takes a lot to be completely dropped by WB.

Ashhong

Dude's get 25M per movie so I don't think anything will upset him but his fat body.

Seriously. Jesus, we talk about these celebs being so sensitive. Pay me 10$ million and you can ask me all the questions you want and I'll have a smile on my face.

On a side note, would anything bad happened if these actors trolled interviewers? Like if he said Schumacher was coming back or something.

IconGrist

You guys were right, Power Rangers was legit

Terrible intro, but it really picked up. Now I'm sad a sequel won't happen.

My only real issue with the movie was the actual Power Rangers stuff but almost everything prior to that was ace. But then again it's a Power Rangers movie so it kind of fails in a big way for me, lol. Still, highly enjoyable as a teen drama.

J_Viper

My only real issue with the movie was the actual Power Rangers stuff but almost everything prior to that was ace. But then again it's a Power Rangers movie so it kind of fails in a big way for me, lol. Still, highly enjoyable as a teen drama.

Those last thirty minutes really do feel like an episode of the show, which is a bit jarring. It wasn't nearly as strong as the character development bits, but I still dug it.

Bleepey

Culture Chat with Mimi Chan: 19: Ryan Watson, on training Gal Gadot for Wonder Woman
https://overcast.fm/+IfL_1bUlY

Thought this might appeal to you lot. Apparently they initially hired Barry Allen AKA The white guy who fought Jackie in Gorgeous. I think he did Kingsman too

I'll do a summary another time.

strafer

IMAX camera test photos

tumblr_os74kxRoRs1rs2uhvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_os74kxRoRs1rs2uhvo2_1280.jpg

Super minor hope, but can we finally get some scenes of Batman wearing his cape all the way around? I always loved that look from the animated series, and they'd primarily use it during his investigative scenes.

They did concept art of it for BvS but they never actually used it, I would be down to see Batman investigating crimes with his cape like this.

see-this-stunning-new-batman-vs-superman-concept-art-plus-a-new-look-at-wonder-woman.jpg

While we're at it, add the big Bob Kane ears. I've always been more partial to spooky-looking vampiric Batman over roided-up Miller Bats.

A noir detective story is exactly what my younger brother and I wanted from a Batman movie! Yay! Matt Reeves is a great director, can't wait.

Oh, I picked this up at Walmart earlier. Gonna wear it to Justice League.
When I showed it to my younger brother, he was like, "Oh, cool, now you can wear it to Spider-Man: Homecoming!" Hah.

Here's my other Justice League shirt that I got some time ago.

Top Bottom