• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Loxley

So I'm guessing this Bat-transport thing:

VntqsmZ.jpg

Is what they're all standing in here:

I51JmBC.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That's literally the one bad photo of Wonder Woman.
Was just going to post that exact same thing... I HATE that photo. It literally looks like they took the picture while no one was paying attention in between takes. Her posture/pose is just nothing. And for once I agree with Grace Randolph about her hair looking terrible, haha. It looks deflated.

Can't believe someone approved that to be released to the public.

Ashhong

My money's on Darkseid. He goes home, pissed as hell at having been beaten, rages against Darkseid for a moment and gets crushed out of hand.

That would be a pretty cool way to showcase his power. The JL fails at capturing Steppen, he goes back to Darkseid who kills him in an instant.

Just do whatever. The MCU guys will get 5 movies in a year from today on. We're getting zero.

These movies are for everyone. There are no MCU and DCEU guys (a few loud idiots aside). The quicker DC gets their shit together, the sooner we get a crazy 10 superhero movies in one year scenario. Everyone wins.

What a weird label.

Fathead

These movies are for everyone. There are no MCU and DCEU guys (a few loud idiots aside). The quicker DC gets their shit together, the sooner we get a crazy 10 superhero movies in one year scenario. Everyone wins.

What a weird label.

If both are good then they push each other to be better. Everyone should want them all to be good.

Just do whatever. The MCU guys will get 5 movies in a year from today on. We're getting zero.

Yeah it's annoying, and what's more annoying is the slew of Bat-related films that keep getting announced while other franchises are getting the cold shoulder. Flash struggling to get going, the Rock been sitting on his hands for 3 years, and I can't recall the last GLC news we got. Meanwhile we got Batgirl, Squad 2, rumor of Sirens and a Nightwing movie.

Boke1879

The winky face to me implies that it's going to happen. They are still probably negotiating shit. Hell they'll probably announce it at Comic Con or something.

Pachimari

Just give me that Flash movie already. I've been waiting so many years to see my favorite DC hero in live action (the tv show aside).

Maddocks

Just give me that Flash movie already. I've been waiting so many years to see my favorite DC hero in live action (the tv show aside).

I know, it is killing me that everyday no news on the status of the movie is out. No directors, no script drafts, nothing. Come on Lord and Miller, sign on already, you know you want to!

Affleck is shaved and in London, probably for the reshoots. Wonder if any reshoots will have the full cast there at once. Everyone is off doing their own things.

Didn't see if it was posted, Joss Whedon is skipping SDCC this year to work on JL. Seems Geoff Johns will be the face on stage.

Busty

Banned
At this point, they're probably trying to save the actual confirmation of her directing the sequel for SDCC.

I have a feeling that this might be the case. The deal is closed but the announcement, and perhaps the release date for the sequel, will be at the DC presentation at SDCC.

There are rumours/suggestions/informed speculation that we might get a new DCU project being announced at the SDCC presentation.

Apparently there were noises about a Harley Quinn solo film that might then play into Gotham City Sirens but given how the DCU slate is panning out and with Suicide Squad 2 probably expected in 2019 I'm not sure how feasible that is.

Eh, we'll find out soon enough.

Busty

Banned
I wonder if they found a director for SS2 yet. Think of the potential of a good SS film man.

Given how quiet it has been on that front they are either still waiting for Mel Gibson to say yes or no or they are actually in the middle of making a deal to have him direct.

I assume that's the case with Zemeckis and The Flash. Given how quiet everything went on that front I'm assuming that the studio have decided to wait for him to finish his film at Universal.

Again, it's possible that their could be announcements at SDCC.

Pachimari

I wouldn't even be interested in a Suicide Squad movie if Harley Quinn wouldn't feature in it.

But I would like to see more of Deadshot and more of what that Katana sword is capable of.

J_Viper

I wonder what's even going on with Sirens.

That seems like the easiest project to fast track if they want another 2018 release, but they've seemed to go radio silent

He looks a bit better now for sure. Still not ideal.

He looks strong as fuck in that pic though

He just needs to lean out a bit and he's back in action

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, you guys need to start posting sources when you just drop by with these updates. It's really hard to tell who's just being funny and what's real.

Boke1879

I wouldn't even be interested in a Suicide Squad movie if Harley Quinn wouldn't feature in it.

But I would like to see more of Deadshot and more of what that Katana sword is capable of.

Harley will no doubt be a main player in a sequel. Hell she helped that movie make so much imo.

I'm with you though. I want more Deadshot. To me Will Smith actually gave that character some life and personality.

Top Bottom