• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Raptor

For starring in a movie that rakes in close to billions... being harassed by the paparazzi should not come with the job.

But it does since the beggining of times.

They are used to it tho and I dont think ben is affected by it enough to make him sad.

Ashhong

Considering they're taking pictures of his kids at soccer practice, I'm going to go with it bothers him.

Obviously to us it would seem like it bothers him, but he's been a celebrity for how long? I'm sure he doesn't let it affect him at this point.

Would you smile if you got harassed by paparazzis 24/7? He's fine.
I'm assuming he doesn't know they're taking pictures but maybe that was wrong. Every other parent is smiling tho...

Still, he doesn't smile much in recent pictures. Even those with the cast. I just need him to be happy enough to stay on as Batman for a while.

He's scouting for a new Robin.
Lol I wish. I also wish they would tell us who Nightwing is. I know they've at least got an eye on someone.

G5tIJCW.jpg

cAn'T wAkE uP
He's thinking of Martha.

Ashhong

Would it be believable for Hammer to be Nightwing? Isn't Nightwing/Robin usually smaller and now agile? Hammer is huge

Would it be believable for Hammer to be Nightwing? Isn't Nightwing/Robin usually smaller and now agile? Hammer is huge

If Ben leaves, Hammer is the perfect size to be Batman though. Whoever is cast as Nightwing has to be able to be the new Batman too, especially given the unknown future of Ben in the DCEU.

Ashhong

If Ben leaves, Hammer is the perfect size to be Batman though. Whoever is cast as Nightwing has to be able to be the new Batman too, especially given the unknown future of Ben in the DCEU.

That's if they are thinking that way. Maybe they want to just replace Ben? Something about Hammer....Doesn't fit the Nightwing look for me. Too old

Ciaran Hinds briefly talking about Steppenwolf. Confirms a couple things,

Snyder is a Boorman Excalibur fanboy
They were great fans of Excalibur, Zack and his team. Maybe that's how I got the role [in Justice League]!

Steppenwolf is CGI
Hinds performed the role via motion-capture, a first for him, with cameras strapped to him and his body sheathed in a ”very tight and embarrassing" suit covered with sensors. ”Basically they're going to construct something, digitally, and then they will use my eyes and mouth."

And a brief bit about Steppenwolf
He's old, tired, still trying to get out of his own enslavement to Darkseid, [but] he has to keep on this line to try and take over worlds.

Odoul

That Steppenwolf bit about resentment about having to concquer planets...

This might not just be a mindless swarm movie?

That is a cool wrinkle.

That Steppenwolf bit about resentment about having to concquer planets...

This might not just be a mindless swarm movie?

That is a cool wrinkle.

Nah it will be. He's just gonna have one line slipped in there about how much he hates his job or something

If nothing else, it sets up an ending where Steppenwolf says "Forget this. My feet hurt. I'm going home." and Darkseid shows up to break his kneecaps for not meeting quota.

Ross61

I'm sure they'll try to add more dimensions to Steppenwolf.

And every past sin is erased if we get Darkseid on a couch.

Ninjimbo

Steppenwolf sounds kinda awesome. I hope we get some Darkseid stuff in JL. Maybe not screentime, but I want to feel his presence in some way. Actually I wonder just how weird this movie is going to be. We already that gif of an Amazon war and Atlantis shenanigans, so how the hell is Zack going to do Steppenwolf?

I want an entire movie that feels like BvS's Knightmare sequence.

I needs new information dammit. dying of thirst over here

They kind of spoiled us with all the news that was released in Feb and March.

We should be getting more WW stuff pretty soon since the release is coming up. I'm really, really anxious to see that movie.

Top Bottom