• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Raptor

C8qxTdXXsAQSVOh.jpg:large

Ben .- "Whats is my purpose in life?"

lol..I can see a dumb ass not thinking and doing that shit. Probably it.

Lots of people don't consider their actions around recovering addicts. I would certainly hope someone didn't put him in a real tough spot only weeks after completing treatment.

I think they should have let Ben skip the event. Las Vegas is not the place for someone just out of treatment. They could have said as much at the presentation to cut off the internet meltdown of "AFFLECK WASN'T AT CINEMA CON?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!"

It just seems like an oversight on someone's part. Now this picture exists and allows people to run wild with it.

J_Viper

I needs new information dammit. dying of thirst over here

here you go bro

- The plan for 2019 is to release four Batman related films. Gotham City Sirens around Valentine's Day weekend, Nightwing on Memorial Day weekend, Batgirl in August and The Batman in November. The studio is doing this to celebrate the 80th Anniversary of Batman.

- The Batman film will still have Deathstroke but not as a main villain. Matt Reeves wants to do a larger scale Batman film that will include the Bat family as well as most of Batman's rogues.

- In addition, two Batman animated films are also planned for 2019. One will be an adaptation of The Long Halloween.

- Grant Wilson might be the villain for the Nightwing solo film. He is hired by Roland Desmond to take out all the mob bosses in Blüdhaven.

- Suicide Squad 2 or Dark Universe will most likely be taking Aquaman's previous release date.

- Mel Gibson is no longer the front runner to direct the Suicide Squad sequel. Jaume Collet-Serra and Ruben Fleischer are now the top candidates. The script is currently being written with a story pitch given by Ayer. Killer Frost will be the new female lead to replace Harley Quinn.

- The Dark Universe script is going through final rewrites. Guillermo Del Toro's old treatment was used as a base and was rewritten to connect to the universe. If Liman is ready, filming could start as early as summer.

- Four movies are also planned for 2020. Warner Bros wants to do two low budget/smaller scale films and two big budget/larger scale films per year.

- Jonathan Levine is in talks to direct The Flash. The film will most likely release in 2020.

- Matthew Vaughn will most likely write the Man of Steel sequel if he takes on the directional duties

here you go bro

- Mel Gibson is no longer the front runner to direct the Suicide Squad sequel. Jaume Collet-Serra and Ruben Fleischer are now the top candidates. The script is currently being written with a story pitch given by Ayer. Killer Frost will be the new female lead to replace Harley Quinn.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ashhong

here you go bro

How the hell would any movie take Aquaman's old release date of Oct 2018? Is it possible for a movie to be written, shot, and released in a years time?

Killer Frost, LOL. Next you're gonna tell me Vibe is going to be her sidekick

god damn, Ben shouldn't have gone to vegas lol. his gambling and drinking problem all in one there. wonder if he relapsed or maybe that picture is deceiving.

Anyways that list of rumors sounds like madness. I'm a huge batman mark. a batmark, but 4 movies is way too much DC stuff for one year, let alone all set in Gotham. I think it would kill some of the hype behind Batman too.

and if that wasteman ruben fleischer directs suicide squad 2 I'll skip it in theaters and wait for VOD. dude sucks. anyways pretty excited to hear what's popping when comic con happens.

How many flicks does DC have in pre/ current production I mean fucking hell. off the top of my head I count

1. Wasteman Whedon's batgirl
2. Rumored MoS 2
3. JL Dark
4. Lobo???
5. Gotham city sirens
6. Suicide Squad 2
7. Black adam
8. Deadshot???

All of this +more I forgot in ADDITION to their slate released in 2013. I mean they REALLY need to focus on what's in front of them first.

These cats have gone wild, I thought Johns was supposed to get them straight, you cant build a skyscraper on acres of mud, gotta lay the concrete first.

Jacce

Banned
How many flicks does DC have in pre/ current production I mean fucking hell. off the top of my head I count

1. Wasteman Whedon's batgirl
2. Rumored MoS 2
3. JL Dark
4. Lobo???
5. Gotham city sirens
6. Suicide Squad 2
7. Black adam
8. Deadshot???

All of this +more I forgot in ADDITION to their slate released in 2013. I mean they REALLY need to focus on what's in front of them first.

I believe the complete list is of announced and rumored is this:
Shazam
The Flash
Nightwing
Batgirl
The Batman
Cyborg
Green Lantern Corps
Justice League 2
Gotham City Sirens
Man of Steel 2
Justice League Dark
Aquaman

firelogic

What's Kurt Wimmer up to these days? I rewatched Ultraviolet last night and while the movie is terrible, some of the action sequences were quite inventive (would have been better if it was rated R) and he really nailed the cool factor in Milla's look, movements, and poses. Not that I'd trust him with a big budget movie. Just wondering.

Thank god, finally WB starts having some faith in the Batman character, the guy is so underrated and deserves some love.

The cherry on top would be if someone could churn out a Batman videogame or two, oh well, a man can dream :(

Raptor

Thank god, finally WB starts having some faith in the Batman character, the guy is so underrated and deserves some love.

The cherry on top would be if someone could churn out a Batman videogame or two, oh well, a man can dream :(

Im getting sick of this Superman being all over the place, is time for the bat to shine I say.

Pachimari

I just wish Green Lantern would go away. He's had too many cameos already and I hear he'll have yet another one in Justice League.

I just wish Green Lantern would go away. He's had too many cameos already and I hear he'll have yet another one in Justice League.

Yeah I got tired of that cameo trilogy, I don't know who's idea was it to make GL the Robert Downey Jr. of this universe. Enough Hal, nobody cares about your League of Justice initiative.

all these wack heroes getting movies and no love for Jason Todd. Man if it was Rated R :whew: Matrix gunplay with that seedy John Wick vibe, lordy.
banderas.png

Top Bottom