• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Pachimari

I can buy tickets at two different theatre chains right now near me, AMC and Cinemark. The AMC theatre near me already has a few sold in the reserves seating screening.

Yeah, I noticed tickets are being sold for one showing on May 31 in the biggest cinema here in Copenhagen, so I just bought a ticket too.

Loxley

Is that also confirmed PG? Or is that diff for USA. Idk the last PG action movie

There's no way it's PG, the only PG movies in the US these days are animated Disney/Pixar films or movies about a kid and their pet dolphin*.

Aquaman origin story idea right there for ya' DC, you can have that one for free.

Hope not. And that the version we see in the cinema is the ultimate version.

It really depends on what kind of director's cut/expanded version we would be getting

I don't want a DC to fix obvious and amateurish mistakes/decisions that should've been right in the first place like in BvS.

I'm thinking more of a director's cut to expand a little bit of what we know of the lore, without breaking the original version I would say.

strafer

x9SRABw.png

J_Viper

If WB does the right thing and has Bane be the villain of SS2, Chris Sullivan has got to play him.

He was great on The Knick, and he's a pretty big guy too, for me.

Ninjimbo

Have we heard any early impressions of WW yet? Or is it too early for that kind of thing?
Just hearsay that the movie is good. Greg Rucka liked it. Drew McWeeny is reporting that buzz is full of excitement. Gail Simone said that people she "trusts" gave it a thumbs up.

Take that for what you will. I'm still predicting sub 40% on Rotten.

IconGrist

Also, that lady who originally said she heard it was shit changed her tune and recently said people she trusts said it was really good. Forget her name.

Top Bottom