• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

What if they drop the ball with this final trailer?

Hold me fam.

Diana "We're good guys. It's what we do."

NeO7q2m.gif

Ashhong

That return spot is gooooood. Gadots lines are solid too. Can't wait for tonight. I will actually watch the MTV show. Is Blade Runner premiering during that too or is that just online?

Doug Liman talking about Justice League Dark (without saying anything)

I think people will be surprised how character driven and how intimate Justice League Dark is -- in kind of a field of bloated comic book movies. We've found a way to do something that's actually really personal and small, and that's my goal. [My new movie] The Wall is about character. The scenario allows me to dive into what I think is... I just love people! I love putting people in crazy situations. For John Constantine, we have an amazing set-up for him for Justice League Dark that's really human.

Loxley

Have any of you watched the new Hulu documentary Batman & Bill? It documents the long and difficult process that author Marc Tyler Nobleman went through to get Bill Finger credit as co-creator of Batman. It's really good! It really makes you feel for Finger and the shit he went through. It also talks about the Finger family's numerous failed attempts to try and get him the proper credit he deserved.

After I finished the documentary I went back and rewatched the opening credits of BVS. Now having heard the story of what a struggle it was to get there, seeing Finger's name pop up on-screen after 76 years of not getting any credit for co-creating Batman makes this brief moment way more special:

hsvAlo7.png

*edit - That new WW trailer is HOT.

Shiiiiiiit that was cool. Got some more lines from Gadot, all perfectly fine, fuck da haters. Got some GREAT looking action. Got a better look at the baddies, but still no Ares... that restraint!

Man I'm hyped.

Boke1879

Shiiiiiiit that was cool. Got some more lines from Gadot, all perfectly fine, fuck da haters. Got some GREAT looking action. Got a better look at the baddies, but still no Ares... that restraint!

Man I'm hyped.

Yea. Seems they are saving Ares for when people actually see the movie in theaters. Good play. We don't need to know everything.

Yep. Easily. That was incredible.

So Doctor Poison eh?

Doctor Maru, aka Doctor Poison. We all assumed she'd be one of the bads after the reveal teaser, but it's nice to have confirmation. Apparently her Funko Pop is exclusive to the subscription box, so I'm excited to add her to my collection.

Have any of you watched the new Hulu documentary Batman & Bill? It documents the long and difficult process that author Marc Tyler Nobleman went through to get Bill Finger credit as co-creator of Batman. It's really good! It really makes you feel for Finger and the shit he went through. It also talks about the Finger family's numerous failed attempts to try and get him the proper credit he deserved.

After I finished the documentary I went back and rewatched the opening credits of BVS. Now having heard the story of what a struggle it was to get there, seeing Finger's name pop up on-screen after 76 years of not getting any credit for co-creating Batman makes this brief moment way more special:

hsvAlo7.png

*edit - That new WW trailer is HOT.

I haven't seen the documentary yet but know of the story and yes, seeing his name in BvS, Gotham, and from now on is cool.

I forgot how much of a fucking boss Faora was/is.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ePXIGbA62Ek/UdNEkrDOrhI/AAAAAAAABpY/uu0dJXJqQBk/s380/F1.gif[/img

Faora vs Diana. Who wins?[/QUOTE]

Faora is stronger in theory, but Diana surpasses on skills. What Faora did to Superman in Pete Ross' IHOP, WW'd do ten times worse to her.

LionPride

Banned
Good trailer, still not a fan of the media blitz coming so soon, but good trailer. Again, hope the movie is at least as decent as the first Iron Man

Mario007

So the movie is financed by Wanda Pictures and Tencent Pictures. First DC movie that can actually do big numbers in China? They've been struggling a lot in China since MoS, so maybe getting Wanda and Tencent on board might be a good thing. Then again could be simply WB sold distribution to Tencent and Wanda.

Top Bottom