• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Ha it would be funny since Superman exists, I imagine others may as well, if the show has like a version of Batgirl and Wonder Girl show up eventually.

And "talk" about their mentors.

ZeroX03

Banned
She's going to be the first hero intro'd in Supergirl besides Kara and Clark. I'd bet money on it.

Depends on how hard they want to push the JSA in the Arrowverse I'd think.

Ha it would be funny since Superman exists, I imagine others may as well, if the show has like a version of Batgirl and Wonder Girl show up eventually.

That's about your best shot Cassandra Cain fans.

ReiGun

Return of the Sebouffs!

maxresdefault.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
Too many Hal Jordan teases. Hype building. Seems like it would be pretty big name casting if so, and I haven't heard anything on that front. Would be fucking awesome if it's a surprise and the first episode back has Ollie landing in Coast City. Last scene, a handsome test pilot turns around... "Hi, I'm Hal Jordan".

The GL film was also officially named "Green Lantern Corps" so it looks like the rumors they're not focusing on a single lantern may be true. Could be lenience with using characters.

e: Amell's tease...

Amell told THR that in season four, Oliver will run into an old friend in Coast City.

Guggenheim's deflection...

"They announced the Green Lantern Corps movie, and I’d be surprised if it didn’t include Hal Jordan," said Gugenheim. "It would be great but I doubt it very much.”

It would be interesting if they did the same thing they did with the Flash by introducing Hal in two episodes culminating in him getting the ring and possibly making a pilot afterwards.

TraBuch

Banned
Meh, this shapeshifter episode is kinda annoying me, too. You'd think that the first thing they would do after finding out there's a shapeshifter that can turn into anyone is to come up with some sort of secret password.

I find myself annoyed by a lot of things in this show but eh, whatever, it's still entertaining.

ZeroX03

Banned
Outfit looks cool. Doubt we'll see really bright red though. It just doesn't show up nicely on camera.

That Olicity photo has nearly a quarter million likes on FB. More than any of his recent stuff. The fangirls are strong with this show.

Originally Green Lantern #85. That's the original cover.

Thanks for the correction.

I just realized that Grant Gustin went to Elon University. I remember how big of a hubbub it was in that town when they changed the name of the school to that from Elon College. They thought changing the name would make it appear more prestigious.

Wiktor

So Comicbookresources posted a nice summary from interviews with all the cast and crews
http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...-five-month-gap-new-identities-malcolm-merlyn

The most interesting part
Noting last year's theme of identity, the star said elements of "magic and mysticism" will work their way into the new season. "Oliver alludes very early on in the season that this is something he's seen before," he says of the threat that brings the hero back home. Magic will play a part in the season's flashbacks as he makes his journey back to Lian Yu. "It's an interesting wrinkle."

fuck yeah.

Wiktor

im liking what I am hearing in general for arrow. ideally it will be far less drama and dark and gritty and just fun super hero time vs a big bad for the season.

In that article they pretty much state that Felicity and Oliver will be a good couple and the tension in that relationship will come from them getting bored at not dodging bullets.

Skux

I wonder if Quentin will know about Sara's resurrection. It says that Quentin and Laurel might eventually make up, but it seems like a waste of time if Sara just pops back in.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm on the episode of The Flash where they're transporting the villains, who the hell is this laser eye guy? Did I just completely skip over an episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom