• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Not news, but cute as all fuck.

CM9KXKOVAAEj3pa.png

I really hope Supergirl succeeds. Little girls deserve more superhero media.

Edit: And this is just got damned heart breaking. Concept art from the Super Best Friends Forever show that never was.

tumblr_inline_nt1kz7PhMU1qbujox_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nt1l1lCDEv1qbujox_500.png

CM9KXKOVAAEj3pa.png

Edit: And this is just got damned heart breaking. Concept art from the Super Best Friends Forever show that never was.

Grumpy ass Batman gets me every time.

That was Cassie Sandsmark. The only Cassie in the DC Universe that matters.

There's another Cassie?
Hehehehehehehe

CM9KXKOVAAEj3pa.png

Networks said no? Go fuck yourself networks. That thing would've PRINTED money. R.I.P Iwata

When is Vixen premiering?

ZeroX03

Banned
Arrow's Stephen Amell On The Possibility of a Romance With Laurel Or Sara Lance

His response? A slightly less definitive "it's over." But still, as far as he's concerned, it's over.
Of course, that doesn't mean things will be smooth between Oliver and his current girlfriend, Felicity Smoak. Another fan noted that last season, Amell described Felicity as "the only woman in Oliver's life" in Season Three. Not so in Season Four, Amell teased -- and that's all he had to say.

Does the WWE usually put things like this on YouTube after? I don't want to actually watch any wrestling other than Amell's and I don't really care about watching it right away.

Penguin

The event is tonight

Starts at 7pm ET
Which is roughly 6 hours from this post

WWE doesn't put these matches up on Youtube, though usually find their way there.

The show is also 4 hours long. Though I suspect Amell's fight will be in late hour 2/early hour 3

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Only disappointment came from him not coming out in the full Arrow costume (or really any costume) or the show's music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom