• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

LordofPwn's Extravegant O Sh-- it's Monday and I Still Need to Complete Things Event Schedule and Signup
Events Start at 3-3:30 PST and end with a Fresh Run of CE starting at 8pm PST

PS4 BTW

Heroic 1 Starts @ 3-3:30 PST
Rodiard
LordofPwn
xplicitone

Heroic 2 immediately following character and gun swap
LordofPwn
xplicitone
TalentBurke

Nightfall right after Heroic
LordofPwn
TalentBurke
Greenymac

Atheon Hard right after nightfall ETA 4:45-5PM PST
LordofPwn
TalentBurke
xplicitone
Agent_Tiro maybe
2real4tv (bigmanny287)
-

Crota's End Raid @ 8pm PST
LordofPwn
TalentBurke (please confirm availability)
xplicitone
Rodiard maybe
DairyZeus
h4sh1sh33b

- Namrod22
- alt2

I will let you know in advance if I can't.

I'll run a hard vog as well if people don't mind me switching in both alts to loot the gorgon chest. Praying for a gjallarhorn :( YzeNup on PSN if you're starting something.

Looking to form a group to finally beat the shit out of Crota's End (had him down to ~10% last night :/). Will be ready to go around 8:30 PM CST (6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST). We are on PS4 and have the Crota checkpoint. Please be level 30 or higher, preferably level 31.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

1. ShinigamiFrost - Level 31 - Warlock Sunsinger
2. PhantomPaincake - Level 31 - Hunter Bladedancer

Alt 1.
Alt 2.

--

Would also like to try to get the second chest as well if someone can help. ;)

Looking to form a group to finally beat the shit out of Crota's End (had him down to ~10% last night :/). Will be ready to go around 8:30 PM CST (6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST). We are on PS4 and have the Crota checkpoint. Please be level 30 or higher, preferably level 31.

Alt 1.
Alt 2.

I'm down, PSN: Darryl_M_R, level 30 Bladedancer, might be level 31 if I finish leveling up my new exotic helmet tonight.

Ourobolus

Banned
Good luck guys - sorry we couldn't knock it out last night!

Gordon

posted this earlier:

went ahead and mocked up my ideal pvp sniper. this is not real sadly

SG9eMzg.jpg

eagle eye slr20: longest-range scope
ambush slh25: agile, snappy scope
longview slr10: low-zoom scope

unflinching: easier to aim under fire

custom optics: precision glass for better zoom
quickdraw: can be drawn unbelievably fast
armor piercing rounds: wallhacks

firefly: shoot head, things go boom

bungie pls

snipers for some reason feel more personal than other guns.
My first legendary drop, courtesy of RNGesus
b3iKmgO.png

Hawkeye/Shortgaze/Tacsys
Surplus
Lightweight/AP Rounds/Perfect Balance
Firefly

Not perfect, but not too shabby.

realcZk

I'll run a hard vog as well if people don't mind me switching in both alts to loot the gorgon chest. Praying for a gjallarhorn :( YzeNup on PSN if you're starting something.

I still run hard VoG every so often for that very same reason. I'm not at my PS4 right now but if you are bored and have nothing better to do you can add me (psn: bytestyle) :)

Will add

yay

will do
If you need one more for VoG let me know.

Alt 1.
Alt 2.

--

I need to help my friend finish it on crota, so that's 2. Will be running my lvl31 hunter, he is a lvl 30 titan. Personally I would like to learn the sword as well, so if you guys have patiences I think I can get it down :p

X-Frame

Was the Polygon article on The Dark Below posted here yet? Is that site banned here? I don't know why that was my first thought ..

LordofPwn

LordofPwn's Extravegant O Sh-- it's Monday and I Still Need to Complete Things Event Schedule and Signup

PS4 BTW

Rodiard
LordofPwn
xplicitone

LordofPwn
xplicitone
TalentBurke

LordofPwn
TalentBurke
Greenymac

LordofPwn
TalentBurke
xplicitone
Agent_Tiro maybe
2real4tv (bigmanny287)
Greenymac
- iRAWR

LordofPwn
xplicitone
Rodiard maybe
DairyZeus
h4sh1sh33b

- Namrod22
- alt2
Almost full. need a couple more

Bladelaw

Ugh everyone finishing up Crota checkpoints and I'm here at work for another couple hours...I just want to clear the raid so I can be free...

PS4 BTW

Rodiard
LordofPwn
xplicitone

LordofPwn
xplicitone
TalentBurke

LordofPwn
TalentBurke
Greenymac

LordofPwn
TalentBurke
xplicitone
Agent_Tiro maybe
2real4tv (bigmanny287)
Greenymac

LordofPwn
xplicitone
Rodiard maybe
DairyZeus
h4sh1sh33b

- Namrod22
- alt2

Yes, I'm definitely down to run some more Crota raid. Completed it about 5 times this week but I want to keep at it.

Coconut

Banned

3. Coconut PSN: KrugerrandMan- level 31-Hunter can run gunslinger or danceblader.

Alt 1.
Alt 2.

--

Actually you don't. 3 of the new vanguard pieces plus an upgraded exotic with 36 light gets you there without radiant shards.

I'm using my VOG boots (heavy weapons) plus two new 33 light vanguard pieces and a new exotic. That gives you 132 light which is lv 31

Just get some Vanguard/Crucible/Faction armor man, no need to use the CE gear to get to 31 yet because you just won't be able to enough shards for weeks unless you run it 3 times a week.

The other day I spent all my marks/commendations on 3 pieces of Vanguard/Crucible gear, so I'm kind of stuck with the CE chest. Also, I don't have any exotic armor. Voidfang Vestments I couldn't purchase out of principle.

Alt 1.
Alt 2.

--

I'll join if you still got a spot. Did it twice. Just need to do it one more time and I also need the second chest as well. PSN: EroticSushi - 30 Warlock

Does anyone need to run the first part of the raid (everything before deathsinger?). I ended up doing Croata but not the first part since everyone seems hell-bent on doing that last part lol.

CREMSteve

Not really. I think it's been calculated to require only about 17% less experience to fully level. I'm pretty sure I've turned it about 20 bounties and my Suros stil isn't fully upgraded.

Might be different with weapons and armour? My chestpiece leveled really quickly after I reset it.

Top Bottom