• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Namikaze1

Well, no Destiny for a bit. Got so close to getting the remote only to be stopped by my friend's death glare. She tells me she wants to cuddle only to take the remote herself and my ds4. Here I am watching her play Destiny instead. On my ps4.

What have I done to deserve this?! All I wanted was to level up some damn gear!

E92 M3

The polygon article essentially mimiced what we have all been saying for a while: Bungie disrespected the time all the core players put in and made VOG completely obsolete. Every time I think about it, I feel like a fool - so I try to pretend it never happened. They can still fix it by making changes, but I am guessing nothing of that sort will happen till House of Wolves. They won't make the same mistake twice..,

Meh fuck Skywatch. If you're not getting snipered. Your getting Gjallahorned. Don't know why Bungie wanted another vehicle sniper map when they knew people hated the others. In the time I've had the misfortune of playing this map there's been little to no vehicle combat. Unless that consists of someone going round in a tank.

Meh fuck Skywatch. If you're not getting snipered. Your getting Gjallahorned. Don't know why Bungie wanted another vehicle sniper map when they knew people hated the others. In the time I've had the misfortune of playing this map there's been little to no vehicle combat. Unless that consists of someone going round in a tank.

If they'd put any other size map in, people would've complained about another shotgun map.

joecanada

Well, no Destiny for a bit. Got so close to getting the remote only to be stopped by my friend's death glare. She tells me she wants to cuddle only to take the remote herself and my ds4. Here I am watching her play Destiny instead. On my ps4.

A friend in needs a friend indeed,
My destiny is better....

Shit, I love Destiny as much as the next person but if I've got a "friend" that wants to cuddle, I'm fucking cuddling.

Granted, if the young lady then starts playing Destiny instead, I'm kickin' her the hell out.

Manp

would like to join a team doing crota's checkpoint. i really need to beat this asshole before the reset :(

ps4 Manp
lvl 31 titan

Meh fuck Skywatch. If your not getting snipered. Your getting Gjallahorned. Don't know why Bungie wanted another [Strikeout]vehicle[/STrikeout] sniper map when they knew people hated the others. In the time I've had the misfortune of playing this map there's been little to no vehicle combat. Unless that consists of someone going round in a tank.

Played it for the first time twice today. *shivers*

I could tell you what it was like.
I could tell you about the horrors.
Instead, im gonna go camp in the corner.

The polygon article essentially mimiced what we have all been saying for a while: Bungie disrespected the time all the core players put in and made VOG completely obsolete. Every time I think about it, I feel like a fool - so I try to pretend it never happened. They can still fix it by making changes, but I am guessing nothing of that sort will happen till House of Wolves. They won't make the same mistake twice..,

What makes you think it was a "mistake?"

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Does anyone need to run the first part of the raid (everything before deathsinger?). I ended up doing Croata but not the first part since everyone seems hell-bent on doing that last part lol.

Same here. On my Titan I killed Crota but did not do anything before that. I was thinking of solo-ing it like in the videos but I don't think I could do that myself.

Namikaze1

I can't even watch this match. Her team is camping. The other team is camping. Only time people were moving around was when heavy ammo was announced.

E92 M3

What makes you think it was a "mistake?"

A mistake from the communities perspective. And it was a mistake - I see no way to justify resetting the playing field to the point of where someone that played 800 hours is somewhat equal to someone that played 100. I end up being better of because I was stingy and didn't upgrade many of my exotics - that's not ok thing for a game that's about investment.

Coconut

Banned

One simple phrase, "Get your own shit."

zewone

Looking to form a group to finally beat the shit out of Crota's End (had him down to ~10% last night :/). Will be ready to go around 8:30 PM CST (6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST). We are on PS4 and have the Crota checkpoint. Please be level 30 or higher, preferably level 31.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

1. ShinigamiFrost - Level 31 - Warlock Sunsinger
2. PhantomPaincake - Level 31 - Hunter Bladedancer

Alt 1.
Alt 2.

--

Would also like to try to get the second chest as well if someone can help. ;)
My buddy and I can help you clear. He's really good with the sword so we can probably one shot it. We cleared it 5 times already.

A mistake from the communities perspective. And it was a mistake - I see no way to justify resetting the playing field to the point of where someone that played 800 hours is somewhat equal to someone that played 100. I end up being better of because I was stingy and didn't upgrade many of my exotics - that's not ok thing for a game that's about investment.

I completely agree with you. I was just joking around about Bungie. It isn't a "mistake," it's a way to hinder progress. They know you're addicted. They know you'll essentially bend over and take whatever they give you. Afterwards, you'll rub some Neosporin on your asshole and ask for more.

Namikaze1

What's the name of new map with the red/green/blue rooms? Is it Pantheon? Anyway, she's currently playing on that map. I only played on it twice so far. I really like the layout.

phen0m24

What have I done to deserve this?!

Speaking as divorced single Dad with kids, I would gladly sit and watch a gf or wife play. Just to be able to do something we both really like, together - would be epic.

Count your blessings, bro.

Maybe you buy her the $320 Destiny bundle at Target and become couch co-op buddies.

Top Bottom