• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Deku Tree

So did anyone verify whether you can currently get CE raid checkpoint drops today even if you did it yesterday? (I heard someone on reddit was claiming this happened to them.)

Hay guys, anybody want to join in on some crota's end PS4? We're right at crota and have figured out a pretty decent strategy we've done some significant damage and are thinking in a few runs we might have it. If anyone wants in just add me with the PSN: Yzenup

Come now come all for chance at a raid ship.

I can jump on now w/ my 31 titan

Jinjo

Got my first upgraded exotic weapon.

Super Good Advice :(

Xur better be bringing the stuff on friday. Upgrades and buyable exotics. There has to be some good DLC stuff in there. There's no better incentive to get people to buy the DLC than offering a random DLC exotic for each class.

And at the same time shutting out the non-dlc people lol.

Ruin Wings pls.

Mindlog

Thanks for the Nightfall help.
Really wish Bungie would have taken Shard/Energy off the loot table this week. Kind of tough to see those pop up. Unless you really needed them :]

Got my first post-patch exotic. 302 Truth. Not sure what to do with it.

Do emblems, shaders and class items boost rep when doing Eris bounties? I have all of the grinds I need to max out my Murmur except Eris Grind Level 3 for Material #74 - Corrupted Core.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I literally did the first DLC mission in less than 2 minutes. Drove my sparrow all the way up to the boss and then three horns later he's dead. I think I spent more time on the loading screen leading up to the mission.

arimanius

B4iAyEvCcAEC85E.jpg

Got the Mark of the Pit yesterday out of the solo chest. Not to impressive IMO.

Nodnol

Nightfall and Weekly done.

Wiped at the boss on the first NF run; first time that's happened in weeks! Bloody crazy at times. Hordes of Thralls and entire squadrons of shielded Shanks was not fun!

New LMG for NF, Legendary engram for Weekly. Warlock helm that went straight in the vault for my alt.

Nearly leveled the Vanguard gear. By the time Xur rocks up I'll be set to get my Exotics on their way too. Fingers crossed for Knucklehead Radar and Ice Breaker!

spyder_ur

Rolled the new Sunbreakers from a legendary engram from the Weekly Heroic. Even though my first character was a Warlock, I surprisingly never got it.

this just dropped

8dgTpYa.jpg

max 294 attack
same base RoF and impact as fatebringer. slightly slower reload but way more stable
send it passes fatebringer's range but it has armor piercing rounds instead
also, luck in the chamber

Dear Bungie,

I write this in hopes you will see it as I know you have employees that are on Neogaf and this thread. Please, I beseech you, change the loot drops for VoG now that the new raid is out. I've done the hard mode run of VoG 17 times, and guess what? 17 times I've walked away without a vex. My friend? He has done it 5 times, and guess what? He has gotten a vex 4 times. I understand rewards are dolled out through RNG, and by no fault of my friends own , he got those 4 vex mythoclast 4/5 times. Now that people won't run VoG as often or at all since all the loot is old, please help those of us still wanting a vex. It's obvious you have left VoG behind you since it still drops old DMG capped exotics as well. This makes it even harder to find people who want to run it. This week all I heard was " only running this to try to get a vex". Please, hear our plea!

I won't go as far as to say I deserve a vex by now, but I've played destiny for a total of 14 days across all 3 of my characters, my friend has a couple of days under his belt with his one warlock and lv13 hunter alt he barely plays on. This story is all to familiar to a lot of us vexless rejects and , quite frankly, its annyoyng as hell. I have done everything you want people to do, level all 3 characters, play the hell out of the content, heck, I even almost have all the trophies as soon as salvage comes back. What more can i give you in exchange for that damn gun!

Respectfully yours,
Someone who really likes destiny.

P.S.
If you gift me a vex in my mailbox I totally won't tell anyone. Hell, give me just the grimoire card so I can move in with my life.

EL CUCO

Damn it, long holiday hours at work are keeping me from leveling up my Toons to 31.

I even fell off the wall of shame
Not a bad thing lol

Jinjo

Rolled the new Sunbreakers from a legendary engram from the Weekly Heroic. Even though my first character was a Warlock, I surprisingly never got it.

I haven't rolled an exotic from a legendary engram in Destiny since week 2.

When I rolled a Thunderlord and Helm of Inmost Light within a minute of eachother.

My holidays are confirmed!

December 19th-January 14th I will be off work! Woohoo!

Anyone want to form a daytime multi character Crotas End Weekly raidathon?

First #ForeverNoVex of back to back Atheon kills with th Gaf group in 10 minutes! If you're interested I'll repost if there are any alts needed.

Jinjo

First thing I will upgrade.

Debating whether I should sacrifice my fully levelled Gjallarhorn in order to pay the upgrade costs for the two non-levelled ones I have. I might not be able to shell out all the cash and shards in order to upgrade all three of them. :(

If you know, Xur delivers. He better.

My holidays are confirmed!

December 19th-January 14th I will be off work! Woohoo!

Anyone want to form a daytime multi character Crotas End Weekly raidathon?

First #ForeverNoVex of back to back Atheon kills with th Gaf group in 10 minutes! If you're interested I'll repost if there are any alts needed.

Good luck guys!

Dear Bungie,

I write this in hopes you will see it as I know you have employees that are on Neogaf and this thread. Please, I beseech you, change the loot drops for VoG now that the new raid is out. I've done the hard mode run of VoG 17 times, and guess what? 17 times I've walked away without a vex. My friend? He has done it 5 times, and guess what? He has gotten a vex 4 times. I understand rewards are dolled out through RNG, and by no fault of my friends own , he got those 4 vex mythoclast 4/5 times. Now that people won't run VoG as often or at all since all the loot is old, please help those of us still wanting a vex. It's obvious you have left VoG behind you since it still drops old DMG capped exotics as well. This makes it even harder to find people who want to run it. This week all I heard was " only running this to try to get a vex". Please, hear our plea!

I won't go as far as to say I deserve a vex by now, but I've played destiny for a total of 14 days across all 3 of my characters, my friend has a couple of days under his belt with his one warlock and lv13 hunter alt he barely plays on. This story is all to familiar to a lot of us vexless rejects and , quite frankly, its annyoyng as hell. I have done everything you want people to do, level all 3 characters, play the hell out of the content, heck, I even almost have all the trophies as soon as salvage comes back. What more can i give you in exchange for that damn gun!

Respectfully yours,
Someone who really likes destiny.

P.S.
If you gift me a vex in my mailbox I totally won't tell anyone. Hell, give me just the grimoire card so I can move in with my life.

I got my first vex after I cleared hard mode atheon for the 25th time. I just got my second one last night (which I immediately sharded). I felt like I would never get it but it eventually dropped. Ships and sparrows did drop on a regular basis though pretty much every time

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I want to know what you guys are using as primaries now that old stuff is obsolete. I guess I will stick with this Crusader I got from rank up package until something better during raid drops.

YAY!!!

Finally after 3 months I get to level 30.

Except it doesn't feel special anymore and I'm already behind others :(

But at least Lvl 30 missions should feel a bit easier and the original raid too. Won't feel like I'm being carried so much anymore haha.

CornDogg

Im also looking for a group to do the Weekly Strike or Nightfall on PS4.

Lvl 29 Warlock with raid gear. Looking for a group that already has them active, Im still working on the last few bounties to unlock it but can still participate if you already have it unlocked.

PSN: Squadon

I have them unlocked and think you're on my friends list already. I'll send you an invite.

Anyone else need Nightfall?

Edit: Saw Alucrid's post. Adding you.

Top Bottom