• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

David___

Banned
I'm trying to get a group together tonight for a Flawless VoG run if anybody is down. I'm thinking around 8 PM EST? We can change the time a bit if need be.

1) hydruxo (PSN: hydruxxo) - Hunter
2) OPEN
3) OPEN
4) OPEN
5) OPEN
6) OPEN

I'll go if you still have room

Because Defender Titan is best built for survival wth bubble and shield-making meters. Blessing of Light bubbles constantly defending each conflict would make it a breeze, especially against those hobgoblins.

Variety makes a good time. You only need one or two bubbles for the whole team.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Don't use explosive rounds. I use single point sling cause I like to play fast with hand cannons in PVE. Field scout is also useless cause a 12 round magazine is good and I never find myself needing more reserve ammo.

Outlaw + Firefly + single point sling is a lot of fun
Cool, that's what I started using. And I can't tell a noticeable difference between the 3 aiming perks.

EL CUCO

I would also opt for no Trip Mines and Lightning grenades.
Haha we had a funny death when one of our Titans (that will remain nameless) went to pop a bubble in front of the spirit bloom room and I guess R1 didn't respond...only L1...**BOOM** "Guardian down"

It's only funny because it was just the beginning of the Confluxes. Lol

Jinjo

Cool, that's what I started using. And I can't tell a noticeable difference between the 3 aiming perks.

I can never tell any difference between the Handcannon aiming perks. I often just go for the square dot sight on them. Atleast with scouts and auto rifles you can easily tell. Does better sight acquisition mean stickier auto-aim for instance?

Bogeypop

Good run guys! Got the Last Word from one of the Legendary engrams.
EUUuFKp.gif

I'm so desperate for any Exotic drop I'll take something I don't want.

Frenden

Banned
I can never tell any difference between the Handcannon aiming perks. I often just go for the square dot sight on them. Atleast with scouts and auto rifles you can easily tell. Does better sight acquisition mean stickier auto-aim for instance?

Steadyhand seems to have the best target acquisition and quickdraw has the faster ADS. Everything else is shades in the middle.

todd360

Dear destiny,

Nami already has hawkmoon and ghorn and any other exotic worth a damn. So stop giving him so many legendary engram's. K thx

Sincerely,

Destinygaf

Frenden

Banned
I have a Secret Handshake for each elemental type and all have Luck in the Chamber. One has Hammer Forged and two have Crowd Control.

So good.

Two Words

But the normal raid is so easy now that it's not even necessary. Glitches, gorgon and jump puzzle is probably where most will die
You can still get some frustrating deaths that can occur. And the Titan is the best to get past the jumping puzzle. You can literally just super all the way down. I'm not saying it's the only way to do a flawless raid. Just saying that if you have a Titan equipped to do it, it would be the better choice.

realcZk

in regards to auto aim from what i've seen in the api, aim assistance is a setting at the weapon level and the flavor text on the weapon sights is horribly incorrect bullshit filler-text that looks like it was poorly translated from another language and written by someone who has never played the game

Qwell

I'm trying to get a group together tonight for a Flawless VoG run if anybody is down. I'm thinking around 8 PM EST? We can change the time a bit if need be.

1) hydruxo (PSN: hydruxxo) - Hunter
2) OPEN
3) OPEN
4) OPEN
5) OPEN
6) OPEN
Looks like you have had quite a bit of response for this already, but if you still have a spot available I can join, I've made a few flawless attempts already just never had a group that could pull it off. PSN = Qwell

Jinjo

in regards to auto aim from what i've seen in the api, aim assistance is a setting at the weapon level and the flavor text on the weapon sights is horribly incorrect bullshit filler-text that looks like it was poorly translated from another language and written by someone who has never played the game

Hahaha, yeah pretty much. I love how sometimes the stats do the complete opposite from what it says. More predictably recoil, decreases range and impact -> halves stability and increase range and impact slightly.

Namikaze1

What about all those others from the streak?
I made a list earlier. Hold on. Gonna try and search for it.

You could make a bubble tunnel from B to C on certain control maps. It would be hilarious.
I want to do this

No comment...
cxAth9K.jpg

<3 my Titan buds
so good

I'll remember this for when hard raid comes and you need weapons of light for the ogres and wizards

How do you get so many. ROC playlist?
Daily, Weekly, and patrol

raindoc

Xur wishlist:

• Heavy ammo
  • No upgrade for Praxic Fire
Also I wouldn't mind being able to spend a huge amount of motes on chest engrams.

Thanks.

Manp

all this talk about secret handshake and look what i get from a vanguard package

don't know about the perks, seems decent:

- luck in the chamber
- field scout
- hammer forged
- single point sling
- crowd control

i'm not really into PvP tho

:)

EL CUCO

all this talk about secret handshake and look what i get from a vanguard package

don't know about the perks, seems decent:

- luck in the chamber
- field scout
- hammer forged
- single point sling
- crowd control

i'm not really into PvP tho

:)

It's missing the key ingredient, Shot package.

Top Bottom