• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

I'm trying to get a group together tonight for a Flawless VoG run if anybody is down. I'm thinking around 8 PM EST? We can change the time a bit if need be.

1) hydruxo (PSN: hydruxxo) - Hunter
2) OPEN
3) OPEN
4) OPEN
5) OPEN
6) OPEN

If you still have room hydrux, I'm in. 31 Hunter. Need that Hawkmoon and Thunderlord to drop too.

Frostburn

Still looking for 1 for a fresh Crota run starting now.

1.gdt
2. HowDidIJustShootYou
3. Jdawg
4. Bigmanny
5. Jtran

Ps4 gdt5016

Hey I need a Crota kill on my Titan and Hunter still (Did a full run but had to go earlier at Crota) if you have a spot I'd like to join.

noomi

So that's what a proper ROC strike team is supposed to feel like... holy shit! Put in over an hour with some gaffers, and it was good.After that I don't think I ever want to pug again lol.

Tons of engrams, one legendary heavy engram turned out to be some Arc RL I sharded.

Oh well, no Hawkmoon tonight!

GhaleonEB

still more fun to run with Gaffers tho

This. A thousand times this.

I thought it would be hard to coordinate, but literally every time I've posted that I'd like to run the weekly or nightfall, I have a party going in low single digit minutes.

Soloing them can be a sadistic but fun challenge, but boy are they fun with GAFers.

Weather has been super cold around here. I didn't go to work today. I'm hoping the weather continues to be bad, so I won't be able to go in tomorrow and be able to play Destiny all day. Haha! Gotta love the winter!

Carn82

1 hour of strikes, 2 legendary engrams. not bad. one was the most ugly ship ever tho, and the other one was a DO class item ;v

maxresdefault.jpg

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So why are you convinced everyone should do flawless with a titan?

I'm guessing because popping the bubble is the best anti-death prevention skill in the game. I'd take titan only because I can't confidently jump across the puzzle with another class.

So that's what a proper ROC strike team is supposed to feel like... holy shit! Put in over an hour with some gaffers, and it was good.After that I don't think I ever want to pug again lol.

Tons of engrams, one legendary heavy engram turned out to be some Arc RL I sharded.

Good run guys! Got the Last Word from one of the Legendary engrams.

16047493399_3d43762b26_b.jpg

16046227270_c2d11fbf1e_b.jpg

Jinjo

I should get in on the GAF ROC freight train some time soon. I like running the strike playlist and my Warlock/Hunter need their class mats badly.

Because Defender Titan is best built for survival wth bubble and shield-making meters. Blessing of Light bubbles constantly defending each conflict would make it a breeze, especially against those hobgoblins.

But the normal raid is so easy now that it's not even necessary. Glitches, gorgon and jump puzzle is probably where most will die

Jinjo

I would also opt for no Trip Mines and Lightning grenades.

My god, those trip mines kill me so often in the most ridiculous ways lol. I actually switched to the regular incendiary grenade because of that.

Throw nade near exit, it doesn't go off. Clear entire room, walk to exit. Boom.

More times than you wanna know.

Jinjo

I bought 80 and am now out.

Ghoooooorrrrrnnnnn

Crota sometimes can eat up packs that's for sure. My Warlock has the least now, she's at 9 or something. My Hunter has 16 still and my Titan is still at 28 or something. Gonna stock 'em all up to 30 again.

Top Bottom