• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

hydruxo

It takes like a full clip.

You're talking about oracles at Atheon or the ones before Templar?

I use it during the ones at Atheon all the time. Works great. The fact that it uses a whole clip is pretty irrelevant because the reload is fast enough, and you can always swap to a machine gun and finish them off if need be.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They revealed Ermac for MKX. He looks like a hunter.

B8i-2O0CEAAOWSj.png:large

You're talking about oracles at Atheon or the ones before Templar?

I use it during the ones at Atheon all the time. Works great. The fact that it uses a whole clips is pretty irrelevant because the reload is fast enough, and you can always swap to a machine gun and finish them off if need be.

if I have the ammo ill just use corrective measure for oracles. My usal set up for just about every hard VOG has been VOC (best gun if your on suplicant duty), ice breaker (for shooting atheon) and measures (for oracles). if im out of heavy than VOC is just fine for oracles

EDIT: whats this about a nerf? ive heard it mentioned several times on the last few pages but couldnt find what it was reffering too

noomi

What the hell..... First time I've received anything exotic from the cryptarch....

Honestly.... I didn't even want it and would have been much happier with a hawkmoon. There goes my chances for anything ever decrypting into a hawkmoon now.... everyone knows you only get one :/

Shard, or keep?

hydruxo

if I have the ammo ill just use corrective measure for oracles. My usal set up for just about every hard VOG has been VOC (best gun if your on suplicant duty), ice breaker (for shooting atheon) and measures (for oracles). if im out of heavy than VOC is just fine for oracles

EDIT: whats this about a nerf? ive heard it mentioned several times on the last few pages but couldnt find what it was reffering too

AE actually does more DPS than VoC or Fatebringer on Oracles, it's all about RoF on oracles since they actually get stronger the longer they are up.

Corrective Measure is definitely the ideal choice though, but when you run out of heavy ammo, AE works fantastic on oracles.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shard it and show you doing so to Kartik.

I think Bungie should've done something interesting and have Vex weapons being great against the Hive, Hive being great against the Fallen, Fallen being great against the Vex. Rock, paper, scissors, etc.

AE actually does more DPS than VoC or Fatebringer on Oracles, it's all about RoF on oracles since they actually get stronger the longer they are up.

Corrective Measure is definitely the ideal choice though, but when you run out of heavy ammo, AE works fantastic on oracles.

That doesn't sound right, maybe it's because you're too far away but I usually take out at least 2 or 3 oracles before I need to reload unless you're the only person shooting oracles which you shouldn't be.

I stand corrected. It just feels so inefficient to me.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

AE is what I was using my first ever Hard clear.

Again, if you have two people shooting at them as soon as they spawn, it really doesn't matter that much. Corrective Measure is capable of soloing them (well, with someone shooting it).

Ambitious

From Dead Orbit:

B8h-JeBIQAAUauG.jpg:large

Low impact, but it's got Field Scout and Firefly. And it does Void damage, which is exactly what I needed.
I've also got a Void LDR with Take A Knee, Perfect Balance and Final Round, but I think I'm going to stick with Broken Truth and dismantle the LDR (and my old Praedyth's Revenge).

Any opinions? I'm not entirely sure. The other perk of the BR is Double Down (chance of more ammo when spawning), which sounds useless. Stability is kinda mediocre too, however it does have Perfect Stability as an alternative to Field Scout.

I know, before the "patch" I used AE as I was always on oracles duty. since then I changed it up as AE doesnt take care of suplicants that much and doesnt hit Atheon for shit. its the ideal set up for what ever situation your going to be in.(sometimes oracles, sometimes suplicants) at least for me.

hydruxo

I know, before the "patch" I used AE as I was always on oracles duty. since then I changed it up as AE doesnt take care of suplicants that much and doesnt hit Atheon for shit. its the ideal set up for what ever situation your going to be in.(sometimes oracles, sometimes suplicants) at least for me.

I feel ya. Alot of times I leave AE in the vault and just use VoC too, but AE works fine for me with supplicants up close then I just swap to ice breaker to take care of ones on the opposite side. It's all preference though.

Namikaze1

The only reason Sir Gjallarhorn still lives is because of 5 Xbox bros. I'm surprised it still lives and that it got a few more followers since last I check (November)

Anyway, c'mon, LiK. Join us over at the Path of the Hawk. You don't need a Hawkmoon to join. That rule was just for fig but she got a Hawkmoon a week after I created the clan. -__-

Dave_6

Any opinions? I'm not entirely sure. The other perk of the BR is Double Down (chance of more ammo when spawning), which sounds useless. Stability is kinda mediocre too, however it does have Perfect Stability as an alternative to Field Scout.

I still have an old 300 attack version with the same perks. It was my go-to legendary sniper (besides Praedyths Revenge) for the longest time until I began using the IB all the time. I now have the vendor LDR and barely use the Broken Truth anymore.

zewone

Broken Truth sounds way better.

LiK

The only reason Sir Gjallarhorn still lives is because of 5 Xbox bros. I'm surprised it still lives and that it got a few more followers since last I check (November)

Anyway, c'mon, LiK. Join us over at the Path of the Hawk. You don't need a Hawkmoon to join. That rule was just for fig but she got a Hawkmoon a week after I created the clan. -__-

never abandoning my clan until a few select beautiful sweet members leave it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So for CE later tonight........

It is

1. Moi
2. Silver
3. Baby
4. Darryl
5. Xplicit

I wonder if Forrest wants in or the usual suspects who still need to do it.

lt519

If anyone had any Crota kills going on let me know, my two raid groups made it but couldn't seal the deal. Can run a hunter or titan, psn rarbusto

Top Bottom