• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

E92 M3

The only reason Sir Gjallarhorn still lives is because of 5 Xbox bros. I'm surprised it still lives and that it got a few more followers since last I check (November)

Anyway, c'mon, LiK. Join us over at the Path of the Hawk. You don't need a Hawkmoon to join. That rule was just for fig but she got a Hawkmoon a week after I created the clan. -__-

I'm in there lol.

So for CE later tonight........

It is

1. Moi
2. Silver
3. Baby
4. Darryl
5. Xplicit

I wonder if Forrest wants in or the usual suspects who still need to do it.

Is there any time you all are trying to do it tonight? I should be available to get on in 30 minutes

Greenymac

Any opinions? I'm not entirely sure. The other perk of the BR is Double Down (chance of more ammo when spawning), which sounds useless. Stability is kinda mediocre too, however it does have Perfect Stability as an alternative to Field Scout.

Don't underestimate that double down perk...I have it on an arc sniper and it spawns me with 36 shots instead of 24..has come in handy more times than I thought it would...

Axoman

If you are having trouble killing oracles when teleported during atheon and you are using atheon's epilogue, you have to hit the Oracle as soon as it spawns. Learn where the oracles spawn and be ready to shoot.

If you can hit the Oracle at spawn, ae takes them down fast! Otherwise, you'll probably have to through a full magazine to take it out.

Preatorian foil is also a great Oracle killer.

Fatebringer is the worst vog primary to use on oracles due to the damage penalty all hand cannons have with oracles.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Tonight's newbie raid group is as follows:

1. Hawkian
2. Tohoya
3. SpecX
4. someday
5. MRSA-Infection
6. weremichael

From now on, signups for my weekly activities will be conducted through a Google Form, which will notify me and automatically close when responses are full. It will be first-come first serve. I'll ask those who would like to be on the list as Alts for a full raid to PM me here instead.

Just as a test, if you are in tonight's raid, please submit an entry. Your spots are secure, I just want to make sure it's working. I'm actually iffy on if I have a couple PSNs right or not so this would be helpful for that too.
newbies where are you click the thingee :)

forrest

formerly nacire
No, no... you two d-bags can bring your GHorns... I'm not about spending 8 hours downing Crota.

Mr._Peanut_Goes_to_War.jpg

Mr. Peanut rolls with No Land Beyond confirmed.

The only reason Sir Gjallarhorn still lives is because of 5 Xbox bros. I'm surprised it still lives and that it got a few more followers since last I check (November)

Anyway, c'mon, LiK. Join us over at the Path of the Hawk. You don't need a Hawkmoon to join. That rule was just for fig but she got a Hawkmoon a week after I created the clan. -__-

One of my favorite clan names

lunlunqq

After 9pm EST is good for me. No worries. Perfect actually I'll be far into my essay that is due tonight at midnight.

If some of you couldn't make it later, please consider me as an alt. I need as many CE runs as possible to earn the 394573495 shards to level up my characters. :( PSN: lunlunqq. Should be on your list already.

Is Sir Gjallarhorn the Xbox One GAG clan? I applied for a west coast NeoGAF clan a long time ago and it just expired. What's the name of the current active GAF clan for Xbox One peeps?

Namikaze1

Is Sir Gjallarhorn the Xbox One GAG clan? I applied for a west coast NeoGAF clan a long time ago and it just expired. What's the name of the current active GAF clan for Xbox One peeps?
I wouldn't know. I created the clan for both console families. It quickly died on the PS side but 5 brave bros have been keeping it alive on the Xbox side.

someday

Banned
Tonight's newbie raid group is as follows:

1. Hawkian
2. Tohoya
3. SpecX
4. someday
5. MRSA-Infection
6. weremichael

From now on, signups for my weekly activities will be conducted through a Google Form, which will notify me and automatically close when responses are full. It will be first-come first serve. I'll ask those who would like to be on the list as Alts for a full raid to PM me here instead.

Just as a test, if you are in tonight's raid, please submit an entry. Your spots are secure, I just want to make sure it's working. I'm actually iffy on if I have a couple PSNs right or not so this would be helpful for that too.
Hey Hawkian, I signed up on the form. I can't remember what time you start these, 5:30 or 6pm PST. I'm looking forward to learning the bridge section especially. Thanks again!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey Hawkian, I signed up on the form. I can't remember what time you start these, 5:30 or 6pm PST. I'm looking forward to learning the bridge section especially. Thanks again!
Look look it says right there on the form! :D

Thank you, you're the only one that did it but at least I know it's working! :D

I'm worried I don't know SpecX and weremichael's PSN IDs. I know I have SpecX on my friends list for sure though...

lt519

I'm an engineer so I understand code like that can be hard to fix but what it really sounds like is they had 500 people working on different sections and they ended up with sphagetti code where if you touch one thing you touch everything. That does not bode well for bug fixes, I imagine the team is rewriting a lot of modules for Comet to make it easier to patch.

Top Bottom