• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Is there an easy way to switch characters? I keep having to exit the application to log onto my alts
16397090411_3e16843ba3_b.jpg

todd360

Hey everyone. For the next episode of the podcast, I want listener mail to read on the show. The episode is going to be about what the community wants from house of wolves. What changes do you want to see? What do you want from the raid? General changes for the whole game. Stuff like that. I only got one pm so far haha.

I'd really appreciate your thoughts. I think it will make for a good discussion.

kidko

I was dreaming up a way cooler way to do character change. You go to tower and summon an alt. They spawn in next to you, high five you, and the camera just pans over and takes over on them.

Abylim

I wonder what Xur will sell!

My girlfriend has now found 6 pairs of Legendary boots, and one of them has been for her class. One of them was an old school, capped at 27 light pair, for titan. She now has more legendary gear for the classes she hasnt made yet.

I cant believe her RNG lack of luck!

Namikaze1

Total playtime:
Titan #1: 24 days
Titan #2: roughly 8 days (long deleted)
Titan #3: roughly 4 days (long deleted)
Hunter: roughly 6 days
Warlock #1: roughly 13 days (long deleted)
Warlock #2: roughly 3 days

I need a life.

Ambitious

Hah oh man, you'd be surprised at what a slog it is. UI is always running late, broken for weeks on end. It's constantly problematic. Most of the time it's built in FLASH. barf

Well, I'm not going to doubt the word of someone who obviously has a lot of experience in this field. However, I remain confident that this specific instance of UI refactoring wouldn't take long at all.

lt519

Nice work, team fig's left overs. Fighting off one glitch and a mean swordbearer to take that out quick.

I've got a second HM crota kill checkpoint with my hunter if anyone wants to do another kill, right now it's just me:

1. Rarbusto

Nice work, team fig's left overs. Fighting off one glitch and a mean swordbearer to take that out quick.

I've got a second crota kill checkpoint with my hunter if anyone wants to do another kill, right now it's just me:

1. Rarbusto

HM crota?

Regarding that part- I've heard that the scaling caps at 2 levels in either direction. That's why level 2 dregs in cosmodrome can still fuck you up... they'll be doing level 30 damage to you if yoy're 32
Scaling does not cap that way at all. If you are over your enemies level at all, you don't do any additional damage. If you are under your enemies level, you do less damage and take more damage. This gets worse for every level until you were more than four different, then you can't do any damage.

kidko

Scaling does not cap that way at all. If you are over your enemies level at all, you don't do any additional damage. If you are under your enemies level, you do less damage and take more damage. This gets worse for every level until you were more than four different, then you can't do any damage.

Wow! themoreyouknow.jpg

But wait, what about damage to you if you are over. If the defense stat was worth a damn, wouldn't the gun hits from a level 2 be really insignificant?

Mindlog

"Hey guys, I have a plan."
Proceeds to forget own plan.
-Mindlog

I might be in for another kill much later tonight. Two kills this week, but I haven't seen the Crux drop for anyone. Got a nice helmet for my Hunter. Intellect with Dscipline and apothecorby or whatever the hell it's called. Will use it to replace Mask of the Third Man in favor of Alpha Lupi and Don't Touch Me.

Lnkn52

I've got a second HM crota kill checkpoint with my hunter if anyone wants to do another kill, right now it's just me:

1. Rarbusto

I'll join

j_rocca42

1. Rarbusto
Easy as pie my friend

Atkison04

1. Rarbusto

We have 4 ready to go.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Glimmer done.

Thanks Irawr. I promise not to make fun of you for the rest of the day.

Be back later tonight for some more fun.

Mindlog

Forgot to save the video again. Fffff

Any other sword users feel like they're leaving a massive amount of damage on the table just to play it safe around enrage? When everyone has rockets I almost feel like going for 5 R2s every time, but stop at 14 cumulative just to be safe. It's stifling not having a lab/raid firing range of some sort. Two swords looks so easy, but I don't want to waste time others' time and ammo practicing.

j_rocca42

Forgot to save the video again. Fffff

Any other sword users feel like they're leaving a massive amount of damage on the table just to play it safe around enrage? When everyone has rockets I almost feel like going for 5 R2s every time, but stop at 14 cumulative just to be safe. It's stifling not having a lab/raid firing range of some sort. Two swords looks so easy, but I don't want to waste time others' time and ammo practicing.
I thought you ran that sword perfectly tbh

lt519

Still need one more titan for crota HM, be our only titan, rarbusto... Normally we'd take you 31 hunter but we badly need a titan

Edit: full

M3Rocket

Yea not on normal either, I've tried it once with my main team on normal and twice on hard with random people/friends (few of them from GAF)
There's always a low level player who dies quickly leaving the person he is partnered with alone which causes issues, that or someone fucks up with the oracles, even me sometimes. I am fine with very other bit of the raid.

No I mean Ghorn for Atheon, because it drags the fight otherwise to another few teleports and that leads to fuck ups.

This was a few pages back, but I would suggest NOT using RL's or grenades on Atheon during Time's Vengeance. Hitting him with them makes him move around too much and makes it harder to hit in the critical spot for the snipers and MG's. With my Raid clan/group, we can down him with 4 Level 30+ Guardians using maxed IB's and Black Hammers with WoL in two teleports.

As for the Oracles in the portals during Atheon, any VoG raid weapon with the Oracle Disruptor perk works well, especially with two dedicated Oracle shooters focusing on shooting as soon as the Oracles spawn. If you don't have those, try using the Exotic MG Super Good Advice--don't have to worry about reloading!

Top Bottom