• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Lima

Huh interesting thing I learned about maximizing damage is RB,RB,RT so basically the combo once and then 3xRT. Do this two kneels per sword and your damage output is 72,906 per kneel. Only a nudge below doing the combo twice and finishing with RT but it seemed far more consistent from the short testing I did. Sometimes you miss the last RT when doing the combo and then you have to pull back and can't kill him in two swords which I hate. Shrek and Fiona can fuck themselves.

Fig, I want to buy the cult/trinary star cloak (blue with deer skeleton on it) but I'm worried it might not look nice with anything. I love the coyote one but its so colorful and doesn't match most of the shaders in the game. Anyways, was wondering if it looks nice with armor/shader

Btw the quantum Phoenix blue looks nice too

SkylineRKR

Decent haul today. Got Oversoul Edict after I did the first part alone. Then I got my second Abyss Defiant on the bridge. And the Fang of Ir Yut after Crota.

Then, I got an invite by a group of 5 who needed to beat Crota Normal mode. For a few of them it was their first time, there was only 1 level 32 beside me and the rest were 30 and 31. But they did well. Crota only wiped us twice I think. I took the sword and got rewarded my first Hunger of Crota. Finally.

joecanada

To be fair, the guys I faced weren't great players so it's not that impressive. The MIDA feels great to fire. I just really like using it, suits my play style! The large magazine and the fast reload speed make it easy to lead shots, and with the third eye perk, I can utilize it by firing in the direction I think the enemy is going to be. In a patch, it got a knockback effect that staggers the enemy a great deal, so if you get the first hit you are likely to win in a firefight.

Get it upgraded if you have one, it's good fun! As for the exotic slot, the Hide and Seek-42 with rangefinder is unmatched imo, and my Jolder's Hammer is on par with the Thunderlord, so a primary exotic is no problem.

Haha I levelled mine to run fast in crotas end... I feel like third eye is a waste but I could see its use. Also I don't notice hair trigger...?

Mindlog

Guardian Lord - WEBM Edition
After playing a few PUG Salvage games... That mode is a lot of fun. Might be my new favorite.
Huh interesting thing I learned about maximizing damage is RB,RB,RT so basically the combo once and then 3xRT. Do this two kneels per sword and your damage output is 72,906 per kneel. Only a nudge below doing the combo twice and finishing with RT but it seemed far more consistent from the short testing I did. Sometimes you miss the last RT when doing the combo and then you have to pull back and can't kill him in two swords which I hate. Shrek and Fiona can fuck themselves.
Keep that info coming it's really helpful. I'm gathering all the combos and just trying to find which one has the greatest margin for error and how a possible super will effect damage numbers. Two Combos into RT works of course, but I'm also interested in doing it with classes other than Hunter :]

joecanada

Damn it was already capped at 331, no worries guys I haven't play that much on my warlock with the Ice Breaker so I didn't lose that much progress I still feel dumb as fuck though : |

Never again.

Holy shit what is with games these days can't even be bothered to offer a text box to explain concepts to poor people it's really shameful. I have spent hours explaining things like this to friends.
I mean Warframe was f2p so that's one thing but this is pure laziness.

Don't worry icebreakers so useful it's full before you know it

todd360

Just did hard atheon with randoms. Finally got the gauntlets after being forever 29 for ages. Also got mida multi tool. Its scope looks cool.

Lima

Keep that info coming it's really helpful. I'm gathering all the combos and just trying to find which one has the greatest margin for error and how a possible super will effect damage numbers. Two Combos into RT works of course, but I'm also interested in doing it with classes other than Hunter :]

It's doable with other classes of course but you are more at the mercy of teammates. They have to fire 4 rockets for safety reasons and they pretty much all have to be fired at the same time so they take his shield down instantly. I managed to pull off a two sword kill with a titan and dropping the sword and putting up the bubble myself just outside of Crota's sword range so that I could stay up top close to him.

Warlocks? Eh they just suck at everything. Masters of cheese, experts at nothing. Like I said though the combo once leading into three heavy slams seemed to be working really well. I think I'm gonna test it once more later tonight. It might be my new favorite way to get him down.

Namikaze1

Just did hard atheon with randoms. Finally got the gauntlets after being forever 29 for ages. Also got mida multi tool. Its scope looks cool.
Sing it with me, Todd.

tumblr_m02rbdgdlq1rqt5ypo1_400.gif

Maybesew

Ok down for any Crota run. I've got 3 characters and I'm up for anything from a full normal to a crota checkpoint hard

PSN perfybro

NastyBook

Ok down for any Crota run. I've got 3 characters and I'm up for anything from a full normal to a crota checkpoint hard

PSN perfybro
I would be down for either. Psn Ditters1

I'm down for a full normal run. Or 3.
I would be down for either.

x_Magik_ox
kids in bed!

Ready for Crota

L31 Titan with helm of saint and maxed ballerhorn

sandboxgod
PSN: GibbShift That makes six right there. Would like to run it on my Hunter, NM.

lunlunqq

Did 2 quick GK/Atheon runs plus one complete CE normal run.

I got:
A bunch of ass mats.
Some radiant mats
Another VoC
Another hunter CE chest piece that's better than my current one
The hunter helmet that I didnt have
Another Red Death
2 more Thunderlords (Deathsinger and then Crota).

I guess this is the Thunderlord week.

The Ocho

Neo Member
I have a lvl 27 titan I would just love to get through the weekly and or nightfall if anyone would be interested in helping me out.

PSN: thaOcho

Did 2 quick GK/Atheon runs plus one complete CE normal run.

I got:
A bunch of ass mats.
Some radiant mats
Another VoC
Another hunter CE chest piece that's better than my current one
The hunter helmet that I didnt have
Another Red Death
2 more Thunderlords (Deathsinger and then Crota).

I guess this is the Thunderlord week.

Got two thunderlords and one truth, coincidence?

Top Bottom