• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Congrats, it is a great gun in its own right for both PvE and PvP. Check it out with Arc burn for a lot of fun.

I love it for PvP but really love it for PvP. :p

Grats on the new loot xplicit!

Thanks, yea I saw the video of 3x Thunderlords on Phogoth last week with arc and couldn't wait

You up for any Rocs?

Sorry I just saw this now. I can't get on the rest of the night

spyder_ur

Holy shit what is with games these days can't even be bothered to offer a text box to explain concepts to poor people it's really shameful. I have spent hours explaining things like this to friends.
I mean Warframe was f2p so that's one thing but this is pure laziness.

Don't worry icebreakers so useful it's full before you know it

Yeah that is a joke. The list of stuff that is only manageable in this game because of the community and their solutions is long i.e. Destiny LFG, the gun databases, exotic upgrade explanations, etc.

The one good thing is that of all the exotics that could have happened to Icebreaker is the least punitive. Great out of the box.

Damn hate first post - especially one that's negative after being positive earlier in the day. And I don't know how to post a funny gif to save it.

GAF, need opinions. Better in the long run: Vex or Vision?

I just got both. Vex is still very good in PvP. It is good in PvE, but not so good that it is must have if you want to use your exotic slot for something else. It also has a tendency to be ammo starved.

VoC is the best all around PvE weapon there is. I pray to Bungie it could be upgraded to keep it relevant for future expansions.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
i filled it in anyway, it only breaks on hive majors and at that point the hive disruptor outdamages the extra bullets you would get, without having to worry about precision shots

Good point. Bubble filled. Also I trust any man with a Tiffany ava.

Greenymac

32 warlock or Hunter, 31 titan. Down for whatever, Has Tools of Destruction. Been Drinking. To Hire, quote and state your intentions...
Sorry yall Im faded and clowning...

milkham

Good point. Bubble filled. Also I trust any man with a Tiffany ava.

ibbNiesfG92IYF.gif

GRIP

Congrats...at least another week's wait for me. You cleaned up at Crota.

Yeah, still can't get my warlock to 32 and that was my 6th or 7th hard light but I'm not complaining. Black Hammer was the one weapon I really wanted from this raid and it seemed like it took forever to get it. Now I guess I gotta upgrade it.... back to the grind.

The Ocho

Neo Member
I have a lvl 27 titan I would just love to get through the weekly and or nightfall if anyone would be interested in helping me out.

PSN: thaOcho

I'm dumb as hell and forgot to finish all the eris quest so that i could actually DO the weekly/nightfall...

Anywho....let's try this again.

Lvl 27 titan looking for help on weekly and or nightfall

Bladelaw

I know it's not a big deal for some here but I'm pretty proud of myself. I just solo'ed the hard mode lamps with a 31 Hunter. I have the clip rendering in shareFactory (first project apologies for poor quality). I'll post the clip when it's done.

stb

Did you fill up?

PSN: GibbShift

Sorry, yep.

Thanks for some good runs, guys:

HM VoG - raid itself went fine with good group, once we sorted out my lag. That said, it was the least rewarding HM VoG I've ever run. Shards, Energy, and the helmet. That's it. Oh, and we had a weird thing happen where we got the loot from Gatekeepers, but not the checkpoint.
1) stb
2) Dave_6
3) captscience
4) Mazre
5) Zocano
6) LiK

Normal CE - seemed to run fine, after we got the chest we did lamps, bridge, and hall-of-death with no wipes. Deathsinger was rough, but captscience dragged us through it after a few tries. I think we cleared Crota on the first shot after that. Some people got equipment and weapons they needed; I got the chest I needed to hit 32, and Song of Ir Yut and Dragon's Breath (both new to me, and, no, I didn't buy it from Xur yet), but GRIP won with BOTH Black Hammer and Hard Light from Crota.
1) stb
2) Dave_6
3) captscience
4) Mazre
5) GRIP
6) schwagger15

Thanks again, folks.

Top Bottom