• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

patchday

Do we post PvP replays here? This is the game that got me the highest score on my profile. Control on Twilight Gap, 44 kills, 7.33 KDR, 9740 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua8GN8hLQis&list=UUgPZYrulZLdhOdnmGegpU7g

The Last Word is the only word as far as PvP goes for me. This is a bit of an older video, I'm a 32 now but TLW is still my PvP mainstay. Have yet to find anything to replace it, I tried Thorn for a bit but couldn't get a feel for it. Maybe if I ever get a Hawkmoon...

Should list your equipment in the sumamry for the vid
7:58- nice, 2 arc blaqde users back-to-back. Curious which heavy you're using. Good job!

TheOddOne

Curious which heavy you're using.
It's Thunderlord.
20150118044158!Thunderlord.jpg

M3Rocket

Definitely. If I'm on later and you guys still need one for a kill, I'm down to help. I already did Crota but losing to bugs pisses me off...I want Vengeance lol

That run was flawless. Unbelievable how he just "lunged" at you. I wonder if DPS'ing him with Primaries will prevent him from doing that on the Enrage kneel?

Do we post PvP replays here? This is the game that got me the highest score on my profile. Control on Twilight Gap, 44 kills, 7.33 KDR, 9740 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua8GN8hLQis&list=UUgPZYrulZLdhOdnmGegpU7g

The Last Word is the only word as far as PvP goes for me. This is a bit of an older video, I'm a 32 now but TLW is still my PvP mainstay. Have yet to find anything to replace it, I tried Thorn for a bit but couldn't get a feel for it. Maybe if I ever get a Hawkmoon...

Man that's beautiful. Such a joy to watch someone play without spamming shotguns and fusion rifles

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Hm Crota from Deathsinger, starting in about 30 minutes.
1) Tokunbo
2) MusiqueDJ
3) Tick221
4) Smallz
5) Ghost
6) Turp

MusiqueDJ and Tick221, you guys were awesome, after that one time we got one swipe away, it was almost as if the game didn't want us to win I guess.

I'll be running the Hard Crota checkpoint later tonight and I'll post in here if you want in. Thanks for your help!

Derpyduck

Banned
I replaced my PS4 this week and there was a two day gap between giving up the old one and getting the new one. I had Destiny withdrawals so I downloaded the 360 demo. Much to my surprise I found a rather large community of people playing the demo all the time. It resembles the content found in the alpha and most of the people I heard talking were really young, but I thought it was amusing that there appears to be quite a large audience of gamers content playing the demo. I assume that's because they can't yet afford the full game. Gotta say the performance of the 360 version was pretty terrible at times. Currently downloading Destiny onto my new PS4. It can't complete fast enough.

BTW I'm saved to Normal Mode Crota if anyone is interested in a Crota kill tonight. I'm saved to the very end (just gotta kill Crota).

TheOddOne

also a great pistol. What talents did you roll? I've got Performance Bonus | Field Scout | Mulligan with Sure Shot IS sights.
I've got these:

Outlaw: Precision kills with this weapon dramatically increase reload speed.
Perfect Balance: This weapon has extremely low recoil.
Third Eye: Radar stays active while aiming down this weapon’s sights.

EL CUCO

You know you play alot of Destiny when you ask your wife to pass the sword, instead of Knife at the dinner table...

Demon Ice

Banned
Now I want The Last Word.

Great match!

Thanks!

TLW is one of the 3 notably good drops I've gotten from this game (the other two being Thunderlord and Gjallarhorn). Got it in the first few weeks of playing from a Nightfall, have been using it in PvP ever since.

This just happened...

Crucible Team RNG why have you forsaken me

I feel your pain man. This was the story of my life before I joined a PvP-oriented clan

Should list your equipment in the sumamry for the vid
7:58- nice, 2 arc blaqde users back-to-back. Curious which heavy you're using. Good job!

Thanks! I'll add it to the video

I'm using TLW primary, Praedyth's Revenge sniper, and when heavy ammo drops I drop the TLW and switch to Thunderlord for my heavy.

Man that's beautiful. Such a joy to watch someone play without spamming shotguns and fusion rifles

Thanks! I will admit I switch to a shotty for the very close maps because it's damn near impossible to snipe effectively, but in those cases I'm using TLW for the most part anyways.

Any glimmer farming happening? Not exactly how I want to spend my Saturday night, but I got to get some heavy packs if I want to kill HM Crota this weekend.

Top Bottom